• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the new Kirby calc be added?

Bump

Any criticism or acceptance of the calc would be welcome I just want to know if it can be added or not.

Ah, yes. That can happen. I think you should move your bumps to Cal's wall.

idk my mt.dedede calc hasnt been looked at yet, why is the calc accepted when I thought we agreed on the mountain size being iffy?

As of now I feel like removing all those edits and wait some more actual organization.

?

On my calc?

But I thought I did it straightforward... I even put it in a blog. Unless you mean something else?

What? No I mean the calc that was added to dozens of profiles even tho it needs your calc to be accepted first, which it wasn't. I get the feeling that this was done prematurely.

Oh ok, I thought I screwed up the scaling for a moment.

I posted my calc in the eval thread a long while ago, I'm waiting on it. Cant double post though it's against the rule.

I'm following this thread and the VT calc but not the thread in Cal's wall about this or the calc on Mt.Dedede, ideally this should be just one calc and someone with a comment there accepting said calc. No?

idk, I posted the mt size here and put in the blog. Someone can go ahead and steal my calc, copy paste if need be. Literally no comments on my calc though, nobody seems to care enough.

I was the one who edited it in and I'm sorry if something is wrong with how I did it. I don't really get to edit pages very often so I'm not ENTIRELY sure what I'm doing in that regard. It seems to be displaying correctly on my end though.

Also I asked Cal to tell me if I did anything wrong and that I would fix it if I did but he didn't mention anything so...

Also @Efi

Saying that the number of effected sentient lifeforms is in the trillions is a MASSIVE understatement.

Well, I have all the reasons to believe that it's unreliable. I'm gonna remove that later.

Is it tho? As of now it doesn't say anything and trillions is something normal users would get, so just putting that in plural helps. We can also just put the exact result of the calc, but it seems like some users don't like when that happens so idk.

Honestly idk what the issue is, going by how it's calculated, even if the aoe of the hearts was 10 meters it'd still end up being big dick numbers.

The estimated number is listed directly on the calc as well as Void Termina's profile and the Kirby universe page.

@Chariot Just doing what I think is correct.

@Cumberjung Yes. Open tabs can take time to some users and others just don't like to read.

I was mostly agreeing with you Efi. I was wondering why some users, hypothetically like you claim wouldnt like it, even if the aoe decreased drastically it'd still be stupidly powerful to the point it probably wouldnt change anything for matches.

Idk, I just remember putting the result of a calc on profiles and having that randomly removed from some.

You can check edit history can you not?

@Efi

I honestly don't see why you think it should be removed. You told me earlier that it was fine to add and to go to cal so I could do so. What changed?

Or are you just taking it down so it can be put back up with more professional wording?

There is really not much more left to be done here, that is a fact, but I don't want it to be premature. Chariot's calc needs to be accepted and your has to apply it, then have a comment in it accepting it like in most calcs and not a few words in a wall message after a lot of comments insisting for an evaluation, that may raise some eyebrows.

Once again, I'm just doing what I think is correct here.

I feel I made it very clear throughout this thread that I do not approve of the logic behind Chariot's Calc so I will not be using it in mine regardless of circumstance. Otherwise understood I guess.

Also (and this is just a me thing) it's just... Really difficult to hear my Calc called premature. It's pretty much the only personal project I've worked on the past month and a half.

I literally calced the size of the thing from within the exact same cutscene that you calced. It couldnt be any more accurate. I could try some angsizing but it may end up smaller.

Quite honestly I'm tired of explaining to you why I believe your methodology to be blatantly wrong so if you want to know my reasoning just reread the thread.

Regardless your calc will not be a factor in mine and I will no longer respond to any more of your comments to change my mind on that.

@Efi So what would be a good next step to make my Calc no longer "premature". As you know I've tried just about everything I could think of to get people to post there opinions on it with no luck so how should I go about it in a way that won't "raise eyebrows".

You can have Cal clearly indicating to know all the context here and being ok with the estimations. If he does that we can ignore the other low-ball.

On the off chance that anyone becomes curious about this calc in the near future please note that I am going to the hospital tomorrow to have my wisdom teeth removed and will likely be inactive for about a week so I can deal with it.

Efi still wants Cal to show support here (and discussion of this calc from more then like 3 people would be appreciated too I guess).

So Bump.

AE508F8D-8EE4-46CA-A98E-9ABCB603B331
THE DOOEST BALL

This is Dooble a life sized clay Waddle Doo I made in the style of Canvas Curse.

He demands your attention.

Back