• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Mr. Burns kill a balloon? (2-2-0)

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Unsure if this is a stomp or not, but oh well

Burns at the Park
Speed equalized. Alan is bloodlusted. Burns has a pin. Battle set in a endless abyss with air.

Mr. Burns: 2

Alan Keane: 2

Burns finds his inner child: 0

I can't believe I'm saying this, but can't Alan choke Mr. Burns with his string? I mean, Alan has enough control of himself in order to do something like that, and Mr. Burns probably couldn't grab his string while he choked to death. So...uh...Alan wins, I guess?

But like... Burns has a pin with him. Can't he just prick him?

Billionaire: 0

Balloon: 1

@Maverick

I'm taking liberty with the whole "In character, but willing to kill." Normally, no, he wouldn't strangle someone to death. But considering the fact that his only other option is to bop into Mr. Burns, it's basically the only way he can kill him.

@Zark

Sure, but if Alan sees it, which he's a pretty observant guy iirc, he'll go for the way that less likely ends up with him getting popped, since he has been popped time and time again in the show.

I laughed so hard at that image that milk shot out of my nose

Anyway, I dunno who to vote for yet. I mean, Burns was able to effortlessly pick up a bowling ball before

@Insecurity97 Burns has inconsistent scaling. Our current profiles state he can get blown away by the wind, so I'm going with Burns on that level

@Starter Pack But like, bopping Burns might hurt him

In theory, Standard Battle Assumptions say they're in Central Park, New York. Outdoors, the wind could slam Burns into a tree -like a camera flash slammed him into the wall- & also send Alan to a sharp tree branch, rock or fence spike.

Zark2099 said:
Updated OP so there is literally nothing to harm them.
Actually, now it's even MORE deadly to them! D:

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Hyperbolic_Time_Chamber

"A step over the threshold of the training area brings one immediately into ten times Earth's gravity (the same as that of Planet Vegeta, Planet Zoo, and King Kai's Planet); the air gets denser, and the temperature fluctuates, the deeper one goes into the training area."

"Goku explains to Goha during their visit to the chamber that the air grows increasingly dense in the recesses beyond the plaza, which can be threatening as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber has no apparent boundaries."

"The temperature in the training area fluctuates rapidly, ranging between -40 ┬░F (-40 ┬░C) and 122 ┬░F (50 ┬░C), and the air pressure is a quarter of Earth's"

Alan and Montgomery immediately get pinned to the floor, & probably die from crushing, difficulty breathing, being frozen solid &/or overheating.

Great. Still voting for Alan for my previously stated reasonings.

Zark2099 said:
FFS now its fair
Sorry about kinda nagging you about the arena. But yeah. Burns has had trouble crushing an ant. Can Alan match the power of an ant? If so, he probably has a solid chance against Montgomery.

Yeah, I'd assume an ant can't pick up or burst a balloon.

Billionaire: 0

Balloon: 2

Burns DID have trouble crushing an ant, but it's not like he died or anything. Burns I feel may have a durability advantage considering how he's gotten shot before

Yeah everyone seems to think Burns was injured with the Ant when he took zero injuries. He was fine just pushed back

Holding off voting for now

so when i look at mr.burns in a vs debate i look at the more plot related stuff so when mr burns gets shot and survives is diffrent from mr burns get knocked out from a camera flash so i don't belive alan can kill mr burns with something like his string now mr burns can harm alan with the pin because at his best he can hurt homer as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR3g0skYfOg so when alan is trying to strangle mr burns he could just prick alan with the pin easly with how alan couldn't do anything that much to burns and his strength advantage

Back