• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can anyone provide me scans of John Egbert's 1-B tier?

This wiki rates John Egbert as 1-B. But why?

I've read a RT on him and it doesn't seem 1-B.

Can anyone provide me scans?

And why is his durability for paradox glitches rated as striking strength?

It's based on his being able to supposedly harm LE, and having become "unstuck" within paradox space, which appears to be a string theory multiverse as in PS there is 1 vague reference to string theory

so uh

that's all i guess

What was his Multiversal retcon?

Also does being Unstuck in reality=Existing out of Paradox space?

He is completely beyond the reach of paradox space

He can go back in time and manipulate anything there without creating a doomed timeline, he used this ability to retcon basically the entire comic into a different form

He is also stated to be able to harm LE, who is able to crack the fabric of paradox space as an aftereffect of his attacks, and who is able to harm a transcendent being who could manipulate the entire comic on a whim. He was able to blow away glitches in the multiverse created by Caliborn shaking dust into the game cartridge easily

EDIT nvm john probably didn't have it activated during the fight with condy

Hold on, let me see

The Treasure can be used against LE
Vriska mentions that the treasure is the key to his downfall

As for the "unstuck" thing, well, that's something that is hard to explain without having read the comic. I don't think this RT is very reliable, and you shouldn't blindly trust an RT without having read the comic proper.

So someone will see it and Provide scans (John's Multiversal retcon Shrugging of glitches etc etc)

Ocean7447 said:
Isn't that about Jake?
The breath is John blowing away the glitches as they are adversely affecting the Alpha Kids' reality. Even though the scene is about Jane and Jake, that is not what should be focused on.

Back