• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can a verse have more than one High 1-A character

Currently no Verse has more then one High 1A. It could be theoritical possible to have more then one, but due to the sheer difference in existence its hard to get a High 1A rating in the first place. And i dont know of any verse, other then Lovecrafts Mythos, that could provide enough proofs to warrant more then one High 1A (Due to the principles behind the Canon Outer Gods).

@Shivansh Garg

Mist and Darkness got hakaid so Cthulhu Mythos is sadly back to the norm.

Sound of Infinity said:
@First Witch
Uhh...(2 High 1-As)

Oh and one more...(3 High 1-As)

Demonbane also had 2 High 1-As until EGD got downgraded.
First one was due to a downgrade that may be reverted in a future revision

Second one will definitly lose one, the other two are debated in the revisions.

Demonbane was a cluster fest prior to the revisions (like all 3 of those listet Verses in all honesty) And didnt follow proper quality standards

The Sakuya/Mutsuki case is bizarre because one is the other and vice versa. I think they will be downgraded because they are pretty much featless. HE does not need that "possibly High 1-A"

I see it as possible, but I doubt that anything more than 2 or 3 is really reasonable without some special case. As for lovecraft, it went down to just yog because the other two were probably just different facets or perspectives of yog, and as such all 3 were actually the same thing.

Back