• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can a 1-A ever affect a High 1-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
I ask this question because I have read somewhere on this wiki that, under certain circumstances, a sufficiently powerful 1-A can affect a High 1-A, even if only marginally.

I am curious about the validity of this, since I'm pretty sure a High 1-A should never be able to be affected at all outside of a 0 or another High 1-A.

(Tier 0 obviously cannot be affected by anything ever, so that's out of the question.)

Unless very special circumstances would have been met, this won't be a feat.

Just a more powerful 1-A won't do.

It would likely raise whoever did so, providing it's not CIS or PIS, to "At least 1-A" though I could be mistaken. Or, conversely, it would lower the other character to such a rating.

Yeah, although there are some special occasions where a hierarchy, allows such a thing to happen.

It's not logic in terms of that it doesn't fit within our system, but if it happens then I doubt that was just the 1-A being powerful.

A regular 1-A could logically never affect a High 1-A, no. The human language would likely have a hard time properly describing the sheer magnitude of difference between the two tiers.

Antvasima said:
A regular 1-A could logically never affect a High 1-A, no. The human language would likely have a hard time properly describing the sheer magnitude of difference between the two tiers.
It´s easy, just take tier 1-A as if it was tier 11 and High 1-A as tier 1-A.

Or in other words, be powerful enought to be called a god in comparation of normal 1-As.

Well, the difference between an omnipotent and High 1-A is Absolutely Infinite, that is, it is more than inconceivable.

Absolute Infinity = Omnipotence. If you take something, no matter how infinitesimally small, you no longer have Absolute Infinity, thus you're no longer Omnipotent.

Wouldn't this depend on the series interactions? For example a couple of Cthulu 1As like nyar seem to have a similar interaction with other 1As that featherine, a High 1A does, except Nyar and others have other non tier 0s above them. This doesn't really ever come up since high 1A is banned and 1As usually don't resolve anyways, but how exactly does something like that get explained?

High 1-A is basically our way of saying nigh-omnipotece. You don't affect them until they allow it.

That being said, how many High 1-A's can a verse have before the local tier zero becomes tier High 1-A? Apparently if you have too many H1-A's then the tier 0 is no longer tier 0 because it has the limit of "too many similar beings"....how exactly is that a limit again?

It´s easy, just take tier 1-A as if it was tier 11 and High 1-A as tier 1-A.

Or in other words, be powerful enought to be called a god in comparation of normal 1-As.

A High 1-A is to a 1-A as a 1-A is to a 11-C

I would just like to point out that these descriptions are only the minimal apparent requirement to be considered High 1-A. If this were the actual gap, than characters like Nyarlathotep and even Umr at-Tawil and Bernkastel and Lambdadelta would be considered High 1-A. The gap is much bigger than that, that I just the minimal requirement to be the tier, assuming no other higher beings besides a tier 0 exist.

That being said, how many High 1-A's can a verse have before the local tier zero becomes tier High 1-A? Apparently if you have too many H1-A's then the tier 0 is no longer tier 0 because it has the limit of "too many similar beings"....how exactly is that a limit again?

Having multiple High 1-A characters wouldn't make the 0 become High 1-A, it would make the High 1-As become merely 1-A.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:

Having multiple High 1-A characters wouldn't make the 0 become High 1-A, it would make the High 1-As become merely 1-A.
Well thats what I heard people saying on the downstreamers thread.

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back