• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

Yes, this one. I don't know exactly what power this would be (some kinda Kinetic or Physics Manip?) since he made throwing a roll of tape damage internal organs, and did deadly damage with punch, but only hitting with the paper towel. He also drops the paper towel to knock someone out and nearly knocked another guy out by throwing water droplets at them. Somehow he's making these things that would have too little mass (water droplets) or have to little velocity (paper towel) to deal out damage that just doesn't make sense.

Also, Air Manip through blowing the air to knock someone out

lol arlong did the exact same thing. he used water droplets to hurt zoro and sanji immensely. that doesnt mean he has kinetic energy manipulation

Yes, that video is more of a supporting feat for skill than anything. And that does seem to be better Air Manip than what he already has. (Sorry for the late reply.)

imma be honest. calebs profile needs to go. it just doesnt comply with the rules at all. the only reason why it lasted this long is because most of the staff probably dont know anything about calebcity.

a bit late to the party,(and for my sanity's sake imma refer to each caleb with a number) in a recent video,caleb1 fought caleb2,this fight had o manny massively ftl feats but that's not the best part,their fight was so intense that they travelled back in time and made the universe,then the time hole they created opened a portal to a parallel universe,the superpower interview one

then the time hole they created opened a portal to a parallel universe,the superpower interview one
Although for this I have to say there’s no actual evidence that they made a time portal into a parallel universe. We don’t know if all of Caleb’s videos take place in different timelines and stuff and that could just be the same guy in a different location in the same universe. Especially since it was said they could make the universe I think the implication was simply that they destroyed reality and then remade it very quickly.

Although for this I have to say there’s no actual evidence that they made a time portal into a parallel universe. We don’t know if all of Caleb’s videos take place in different timelines and stuff and that could just be the same guy in a different location in the same universe. Especially since it was said they could make the universe I think the implication was simply that they destroyed reality and then remade it very quickly.
tbh caleb city could be the name of the omni-verse,and not just a city filled with calebs,only time will tell lol

also by "making the universe" i am pretty sure he meant a big bang,they clashed so hard they made a big bang then at the end when they cut the very narrative he said they can destroy multiple realities,and considering ho blunt caleb is am pretty sure he means entire realities aka universes.so take that as you will,i also think the wiki should recognize calebcity as its own verse.

also in one video,the smart friend one,caleb proved he can ascend to a fourth dimensional space,so if we can prove caleb is multiveral wouldn't that make him,at least a composite one,low 1-c?

No. It's way too vague to assume it's actually a 4th spatiotemporal dimension. And that is nowhere near Low 1-C.

I mean not Immeasurable by the wiki’s standards cause they made up a really dumb rule that an immeasurable speed feat has to actually be said to be immeasurable to count but is still very good.
No? The current requirements is that they have to move through time through sheer speed alone.

The problem is that there isn't truly a coherent storyline within it? And all of different characters from one another. Though his videos do occasionally make references to past videos and stuff.

Also Caleb has straight up Low Multiversal plus Immeasurable stuff now, which is wild.

The problem is that there isn't truly a coherent storyline within it? And all of different characters from one another. Though his videos do occasionally make references to past videos and stuff.

Also Caleb has straight up Low Multiversal plus Immeasurable stuff now, which is wild.
I mean the profile was a composite anyway so that didn’t really matter too much. Plus the main argument for it being removed originally was because of not doing YouTuber profiles even though he plays a character in all of them.

Yeah I know lol. I’ve still gotta get around to updating my blog with his newer videos.

Yeah his recent videos does imply that there’s at least some continuity but having a reason to composite the character is the hardest part.

Last edited:
I mean the profile was a composite anyway so that didn’t really matter too much. Plus the main argument for it being removed originally was because of not doing YouTuber profiles even though he plays a character in all of them.

Yeah I know lol. I’ve still gotta get around to updating my blog with his newer videos.
Crazy enough, in one of his videos (Just some throwaway videos), he peered into alternate realities of videos that he could've made and gives him a choice whether to make those videos or not so that means he is playing a character in all of them (also wouldn't this heavily imply that all of the characters he acts as is pretty much the same person?)

Crazy enough, in one of his videos (Just some throwaway videos), he peered into alternate realities of videos that he could've made and gives him a choice whether to make those videos or not so that means he is playing a character in all of them (also wouldn't this heavily imply that all of the characters he acts as is pretty much the same person?)
Well there’s definitely an argument for it lol

Because having like a dozen profiles all with Caleb’s face that only have like 1 power each would be unnecessary, compositing them is easier, cleaner, and makes more sense.
Just don’t make profiles for those characters then.

there are plenty of character who have full power sets in Caleb city verse

Back