• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

This is a thing. YES.

obviously he has his incredible stealth, his sword, both sheathed and unsheathed. Duplication? All of his other forms, such as Venus Flytrap, multiple types of bugs, the concept of allergic reactions and sickness, and more. His shoes have multiple personalities. Has enough stamina to stay up at McDonald's at 3am. Every single one of his Superhuman Interview counterparts. AoE Punch, Soul Punch. Regenerationn of his eyes and toes. The ability to glitch life itself. Some form of Time Stop from his "How people BS their villians or something like that" . Genius Intelligence from Detective Caleb video and the Hero vs Villian of they were as smart as each other video and some form of 4th Wall Awareness due to the TV commerical video

Hmm actually I forgot about how he lost his eyes and toes, if he got them back I believe this would qualify for High-Low regen. Actually, he also lost his arm that one time when he achieved nirvana or whatever so possibly even Low-Mid.

He lost his right arm in a 9 hour long quest in "Any Loot Based Games", seemed like he was dominate in that hand too. He lost his eye when he put his contact lens in, he lost all his toes in one foot when he stubbed his toe when running to fast to hand a charger to his duplicate in "it really be like that sometimes". He made full recoveries from his leg being broken in multiple ways (such as bending the wrong way) either by hitting his foot on things ("I didn't even push you that hard") or falling down stairs ("Dramatic friend falling down 2 steps")

Ok, I made the changes, but this raises a question, should we request his match against Diavolo be removed? The main reason for Diavolo winning was because he would just donut him before Caleb could do anything. But I don't think that with his regen this is possible anymore.

I agree, he regenerates a whole arm now

If I recall, there was a clip where he's in a bad movie where he screams "oh no. Oh no. my head gone." While he actually doesn't have a head in the movie

Ah yes I suspected as much. However, the only times he's ever used TK has been when he's wearing that Darth Vader mask. And well you heard it yourself he even calls him Anakin. I don't think this can be used since it's a direct reference to another series, and not something Caleb did on his own. So sorry, but unless he demonstrates TK on his own, I don't think he should get it.

pretty much every single one of his abilities comes from a scene where hes portraying someone else. its always a specific scenario where hes acting as a totally different character. thats why in some of his vines, hes so weak to the point where his knees shatter when a fly hits it, whereas in other scenarios he can tank explosions that destroy a small building.

none of this even makes sense because theres zero consistency in his videos because his content doesnt have an actual solid plot, its just a bunch of short sketches that are purely made for comedy purposes and dont have any connections to any of his other videos. a character like this really doesnt belong on this site, and honestly the staffs would probably remove his profile if they knew anything about calebcity.

lets be honest here, we're just choosing his impressive "feats" to put into the profile, and ignoring all the times where caleb would heavily injure himself by simply walking into a piece of furniture, etc.

No, I explicitly tried to leave out all the times he was representing an actual character, and not someone he made up. Also he rarely actually plays a specific charcater anyway so there's not much I had to leave out. Superhero Interviews? Not portraying an already known character there. Detective vid? Also his own character. Nearly everything he does is original.

A Consistent story I don't think is really as important as people think it is. I guess we're going to delete Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, Felix the Cat, Spongebob, any other Toon Force user, and Composite profiles just because they don't have a consistent plot. And I have talked to several staff members before about this and they all deemed it fine, hell we even had a thread to rewriting the rules to let more YouTuber profiles exist in the first place.

If I was cherry picking his feats, I could easily have left his weaknesses section blank and wank him into high hell by letting him have any ability suggested. But i didn't create this profile to wank it. I have several times denied him having other powers that people have suggested in the past like Creation, Magic (Though his recent vid may bring this back to the table), Text Manipulation, Self-Destruction, among other things I may have forgot because I didn't think they were legit for the profile. Also, outliers are a thing, he more often is fine from greater hits than not.

Back