• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

I mean if it’s even an ability at all lol all he said was come back and the guy did, doesn’t have to be a power to do that.
The robber in the video was heavily against Caleb in the first place, it wouldn't make sense for him to just randomly listen to him out of nowhere so something is definitely going on here. I was thinking Social Influencing since it influenced his decision to actually come back to him, no indication of mind hax either

The robber in the video was heavily against Caleb in the first place, it wouldn't make sense for him to just randomly listen to him out of nowhere so something is definitely going on here. I was thinking Social Influencing since it influenced his decision to actually come back to him, no indication of mind hax either
Sure that works.

Also we’re doing all this work but he might not even be accepted back into the wiki at all. Ant might just insta delete him or something for the same reasons as last time.

Apparently you don't need a CRT to post a profile in the fandom, you can just go ahead and create a page on it as long as it doesn't break any of the site rules or it's not Tier 1.
I can just ask Ant regarding the validity of the verse since from what I can gather, the verse seems to check out on everything in the verse creation rules.
Also we’re doing all this work but he might not even be accepted back into the wiki at all. Ant might just insta delete him or something for the same reasons as last time.
I looked back into Caleb's reason for deletion and it seems like he wasn't deleted for being a Youtuber profile (someone like Brandon Rogers is left over for example with the same comedy sketches as Caleb) but because his videos didn't all have a connection to each other so a composite profile didn't make sense. Granted it was around 2019 around that time so evidence for it was next to none but now we have way better proof since he uploaded recent videos that basically connect everything in the CalebCity verse. I'll list the reasons for its validity later.

Apparently you don't need a CRT to post a profile in the fandom, you can just go ahead and create a page on it as long as it doesn't break any of the site rules or it's not Tier 1.
Though if there are some abilities that are a bit questionable, you can make CRT to discuss what abilities should be added to his profile.

I can just ask Ant regarding the validity of the verse since from what I can gather, the verse seems to check out on everything in the verse creation rules.

I looked back into Caleb's reason for deletion and it seems like he wasn't deleted for being a Youtuber profile (someone like Brandon Rogers is left over for example with the same comedy sketches as Caleb) but because his videos didn't all have a connection to each other so a composite profile didn't make sense. Granted it was around 2019 around that time so evidence for it was next to none but now we have way better proof since he uploaded recent videos that basically connect everything in the CalebCity verse. I'll list the reasons for its validity later.
Alright well hopefully that goes well.

Alright some more Caleb ablities I found that I need help on:
Body Control for being able to stretch his hand
Resurrection (?) for respawning after 3 seconds
Weapon Creation (?) for summoning a sword after doing a series of actions
Maybe Non-Physical Interaction (?) for interacting with an imaginary friend and trying to fight abstract concepts such as sleep
And maybe Plot Manipulation (?) for inducing CIS on characters the writer wants to write off

Also since now we know that all the characters that Caleb act as are himself, this has the potential to open up for new abilties like Resistance Modification for letting himself get affected by stuff that he should normally resist
Oh yeah I recently found out as well that Reconstruction is a listed ability so him reconstructing people's body and organs seems to be better suited as that.

Last edited:
Alright some more Caleb ablities I found that I need help on:
Body Control for being able to stretch his hand
Resurrection (?) for respawning after 3 seconds
Weapon Creation (?) for summoning a sword after doing a series of actions
Maybe Non-Physical Interaction (?) for interacting with an imaginary friend and trying to fight abstract concepts such as sleep
And maybe Plot Manipulation (?) for inducing CIS on characters the writer wants to write off

Also since now we know that all the characters that Caleb act as are himself, this has the potential to open up for new abilties like Resistance Modification for letting himself get affected by stuff that he should normally resist
Oh yeah I recently found out as well that Reconstruction is a listed ability so him reconstructing people's body and organs seems to be better suited as that.
All of those seem good to add but would like to see the actual scans for those first 3 abilities. The Resitance Modification I’m not really sure on, not my area of expertise. And yeah Reconstruction seems good to add as well.

Forgot about this one, Maybe Damage Boost (?) for landing a critical hit that also seems to erase their existence.
Wait what actual scans, it should link to an imgur site, are you talking about the original source, because the source is sadly lost in time (his vine vids)

Forgot about this one, Maybe Damage Boost (?) for landing a critical hit that also seems to erase their existence.
Wait what actual scans, it should link to an imgur site, are you talking about the original source, because the source is sadly lost in time (his vine vids)
That could work yeah.
And I meant scans for the Body Control, Resurrection, and Weapon Creation stuff. Those Imgur links only show the NPI stuff

Alright sounds good. Does he really have much more notable equipment to add? He usually only ever uses a katana and gun in most vids.
Hmm I just listed "Various Weapons & Technology he can pull from his 'inventory'" just in case I missed something, but other than that there's nothing really notable aside from that one car he got that does a lot of things
How do you think we should restore the profile? I'm not sure on how to go on this one, I think we have to list the status of the verse first

Hmm I just listed "Various Weapons & Technology he can pull from his 'inventory'" just in case I missed something, but other than that there's nothing really notable aside from that one car he got that does a lot of things
How do you think we should restore the profile? I'm not sure on how to go on this one, I think we have to list the status of the verse first
Alright that seems good to go. Though TBF that car doesn’t seem like something he can access normally anyway lol.
I guess not really restore cause it’s gonna be in a new profile slot but I guess making sure Ant is okay with it first so that it doesn’t get inst deleted from us putting it back up, as well as restoring the verse page so that Ant can remake the tags for the verse and then uploading the completed profile.

Alright that seems good to go. Though TBF that car doesn’t seem like something he can access normally anyway lol.
I guess not really restore cause it’s gonna be in a new profile slot but I guess making sure Ant is okay with it first so that it doesn’t get inst deleted from us putting it back up, as well as restoring the verse page so that Ant can remake the tags for the verse and then uploading the completed profile.
Yeah I'll ask Ant about it later, I want to make sure if the verse does follow the rules of verse creation tho, so here's what I can think from the top of my head:

Verse Status: Amazon Prime and IMDb both recognize his videos as a "Youtube Series" with Amazon being pretty much a rerun of his videos. His videos are also overwhelmingly positive in feedback consistently getting millions of views in each one of them so it's def not obscure.
Coherent Storyline: This one is pretty simple, it's your standard comedy/slice of life series, nothing too complex, simple and easy to digest, def will make you laugh.
Continuity: As of this video, we learned that all of his videos are connected as he peered into alternate realities of his potential videos. And in this video, the cast is sent back to the Super Hero Interview days. So the verse def has a continuity, there's probably more like references to his past vids but these 2 are pretty solid evidences.

I think everything looks good so far and if there's anything else you want to add to support my points, would be really great

Yeah I'll ask Ant about it later, I want to make sure if the verse does follow the rules of verse creation tho, so here's what I can think from the top of my head:

Verse Status: Amazon Prime and IMDb both recognize his videos as a "Youtube Series" with Amazon being pretty much a rerun of his videos. His videos are also overwhelmingly positive in feedback consistently getting millions of views in each one of them so it's def not obscure.
Coherent Storyline: This one is pretty simple, it's your standard comedy/slice of life series, nothing too complex, simple and easy to digest, def will make you laugh.
Continuity: As of this video, we learned that all of his videos are connected as he peered into alternate realities of his potential videos. And in this video, the cast is sent back to the Super Hero Interview days. So the verse def has a continuity, there's probably more like references to his past vids but these 2 are pretty solid evidences.

I think everything looks good so far and if there's anything else you want to add to support my points, would be really great
All of that seems very good for now. It’s a pretty strong argument for adding him back as far as I can tell ^_^

References should be added, as well as the scans.
I asked this before but should references be something like "CalebCity; Video name"? Because if so, the video names can get really long and kind of clog up the source but I'll still be willing to do it.
Oh and scans are finalized, no worries about that.

I asked this before but should references be something like "CalebCity; Video name"? Because if so, the video names can get really long and kind of clog up the source but I'll still be willing to do it.
Oh and scans are finalized, no worries about that.
I suppose that’s the best we can do

Oh what the hell, you guys are making a profile for Caleb.

I've been doing that since like 2019 lol. Unfortunately I don't have a very good page.

Here's a sandbox I have on FCOC. It's pretty mid, sadly, but I have a lot of knowledge on CalebCity since I've been watching his videos over the years.
Dayum the infinite damage thing is pretty interesting.

By the way, as far as I know, his best speed feat by far is in "When Your Roommate is a Misguided Superhero" at 2:40.

He gathers EVERY shark in the world within like 25 frames of the video (less than a second) and then flies them into the atmosphere.

It'd be extremely hard to calculate (Maybe impossible), but any estimation should easily be way above FTL.
He already has an Immeasurable speed feat via him running through time with that sowrdsman video. Our planning for the stats is something like:

AP: Varies from 9-B to 2-C

Speed: Varies from Subsonic+ to Immeasurable

He already has an Immeasurable speed feat via him running through time with that sowrdsman video. Our planning for the stats is something like:

AP: Varies from 9-B to 2-C

Speed: Varies from Subsonic+ to Immeasurable
Oh, yeah, that's fair enough as a high-end.

Are you guys actually planning on remaking the VSBW page or something?

Oh what the hell, you guys are making a profile for Caleb.

I've been doing that since like 2019 lol. Unfortunately I don't have a very good page.

Here's a sandbox I have on FCOC. It's pretty mid, sadly, but I have a lot of knowledge on CalebCity since I've been watching his videos over the years.
Oh sorry to not invite you to the party lol. Didn’t know you’d be interested, though hard to get this thread shown to people cause the tags for the verse no longer exist.

Yeah I actually had a profile of Caleb on here back in 2019 which I can see some of your sandbox is based off, unfortunately he was deleted though.

Also nice, I was wondering about that shark lifting feat but I had no idea how to properly calc it.

Composite Caleb is a ******* unit...

His intelligence combined with such ridiculous abilities makes him a terrifying opponent.

Not even sure who could fight him.
I know he’s ridiculously haxed lol. And this is him updated with a bunch of new stuff, he was already broken back when I first made him now he’s a full on unit.

Back