• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord Speed/Range Addition

Hey so this should be a pretty simple thing but I noticed that when we merged the IDW and Cartoon versions of Discord, there were 2 things from the IDW page not applied.

The first thing was Discord’s likely Immeasurable speed rating. He had this for when he was able to travel through time via sheer speed.

The other thing that wasn’t applied was his range being upped from Interstellar to Universal for him being able to sense Pinkie from across his home dimension and Pinkie while using his powers was able to completely reshape Discord’s Chaos Dimension, which should scale to him.

So yeah just 2 things that were lost in the merging of his pages I guess that should be re-added in I think.

Pretty sure the speed feat was removed in a thread, since time travel through speed requires a ton of context to apply, since fiction sees it as an ability or just being FTL most of the time.

The range seems fine.

I think having control over all of reality would be a better justification for universal range, wouldn't it? Sensing Pinkie Pie sounds like interdimensional range.

Last edited:
I mean, unless the speed feat was established as being based on FTL then it should count as Immeasurable.
We don’t just assume that with little reason.

Still a ability, you need context on it being via transcending linear time for it to be a pure speed ranting instead of just time travel, plus i'm pretty sure it would be a outlier if it only happened once.

Well, travelling so fast he went back in time is still simply FTL without further context. Even if they already have multiple feats that are FTL to MFTL+. Mostly because most FTL feats were more so combat speed feats. Discord also seemed surprised by his own speed; it can be added as FTL flight speed at least. But I think time travel is more accurate than Immeasurable.

Back