• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

I would rather just have one concise profile with him rather than a couple minor ones. Plus I can only think of like 2 characters that have a decent power set, and one of them is just a Star Wars reference and the other has no future videos to make a story of. It just makes more sense to composite him.

We should probably give him a Varies, like Varies. Wall level to Low Multiverse level.

Also speed should just be "At least Subsonic+ to Immeasurable". The feat is very clear cut immeasurable. Scans and references should also be added.

Tabbers should also be added for the P&A
Well I can add that stuff yeah but why tabbers? I thought that was only for characters who have more than 1 key, he only has 1.

Here we go I added some of the stuff he was missing from his videos over the past year. Anyone has any other possible additions or corrections feel free to let me know.
We should use a sandbox instead of a blog post so anyone can edit the page
The P&A section is a little bit empty for now, but we just add them along with scans as we go on

We should probably give him a Varies, like Varies. Wall level to Low Multiverse level.

Also speed should just be "At least Subsonic+ to Immeasurable". The feat is very clear cut immeasurable. Scans and references should also be added.

Tabbers should also be added for the P&A
Yeah I heard Composite Characters needs to have Varies in their rating, someone like Henry Stickmin for example. Luckily, I had a CalebCity blog post as well that had most of his scans in his profile but what would the references look like?
Something like "CalebCity; Video name"?

Last edited:
It's so we can separate his Powers and Resistances, I'm pretty sure with the amount of feats he has we're def getting more than a wall of hax.
I also added scrolling if that happens.
I see. Well I do like the sandbox so far, also has a couple extra things my blog didn’t have. For now could probably just copy paste all of his abilities from my blog into his p&a section and we can add the references later.

Saw some of the edits made to the sandbox, some nice stuff. Lots of powers I didn’t even think about him having or… even knew existed like Multilocation lol. Some things to add would be his stuff from his Misguided Super Hero video.

So basically Biological Manipulation and Resurrection for being able to reconstruct people’s bodies and organs and bring them back to life.

Energy Projection and Matter Manipulation for claiming to have shot out blasts that atomized people.

And upgrading his lifting strength to this: Class M (Was able to lift the entire prison population of the world into the sky, which would be about 6.41x10^8 Kg.)

Saw some of the edits made to the sandbox, some nice stuff. Lots of powers I didn’t even think about him having or… even knew existed like Multilocation lol. Some things to add would be his stuff from his Misguided Super Hero video.

So basically Biological Manipulation and Resurrection for being able to reconstruct people’s bodies and organs and bring them back to life.

Energy Projection and Matter Manipulation for claiming to have shot out blasts that atomized people.

And upgrading his lifting strength to this: Class M (Was able to lift the entire prison population of the world into the sky, which would be about 6.41x10^8 Kg.)
ikr, he has some crazy hax, wasn't he already one of the strongest tier 9 non-smurfs in this wiki before he got deleted? It's wild that he got more haxed as time went on, even more since he still uploads videos. I'm still finding new hax from his old videos as well like Abstract Existence (💀) where he existed in all a girls' dream before he brought himself back to reality.
Also since it's a sandbox, you can edit it as well. I was actually about to question you where those abilities came from but that was great timing lmao

ikr, he has some crazy hax, wasn't he already one of the strongest tier 9 non-smurfs in this wiki before he got deleted? It's wild that he got more haxed as time went on, even more since he still uploads videos. I'm still finding new hax from his old videos as well like Abstract Existence (💀) where he existed in all a girls' dream before he brought himself back to reality.
Also since it's a sandbox, you can edit it as well. I was actually about to question you where those abilities came from but that was great timing lmao
Yeah he was. He had a damn near perfect win record to before godDAMN Diavolo showed up and donuted him with the JoJo FRA train. And yeah he’s got way more stuff than I even thought, guess that’s what I get for being lazy and not updating his profile for long periods of time lol.

I did look at your blog post and damn that's a lotta wins. But now with these amount of hax he has, I think it's gonna be near impossible to make good matches with him.
Btw, what ability do you think is this where he brought himself to reality when he was just a dream, is that Subjective Reality?
Also the latest video he has, he seemingly can think normally while time seems to be slowed down, that could be self-perception manipulation but I'm not sure.

I did look at your blog post and damn that's a lotta wins. But now with these amount of hax he has, I think it's gonna be near impossible to make good matches with him.
Btw, what ability do you think is this where he brought himself to reality when he was just a dream, is that Subjective Reality?
Also the latest video he has, he seemingly can think normally while time seems to be slowed down, that could be self-perception manipulation but I'm not sure.
True lol. But giving Caleb the respect he deserves is what I really care about.
I think Subjective Reality sounds about right yeah or just Dream Manipulation.
Also yeah Time wasn’t really slowed down there he just was thinking in his head about what to do and everything seemed slowed down, he was still moving at normal speeds while he was spinning though.

True lol. But giving Caleb the respect he deserves is what I really care about.
I think Subjective Reality sounds about right yeah or just Dream Manipulation.
Also yeah Time wasn’t really slowed down there he just was thinking in his head about what to do and everything seemed slowed down, he was still moving at normal speeds while he was spinning though.
Yeah seems to just be a speed justification then. Do you have scans for his resistance to Plot Manipulation and Soul Manipulation? The one where he can restart the plot and live without a soul.

Also someone made this nice trailer that I liked but idk if ProZD stands much of a chance with this wall of hax Caleb has lol

yoo that's a sick trailer and I doubt ProZD can even touch Caleb, he explodes right as the match starts, hell before even the match starts since he's Immeasurable. Caleb has way too many wincons, his offensive and defensive hax are insane and I'm not even sure if ProZD even has feats of affecting abstract beings. I love ProZD as well but this is too one-sided.

Yeah seems to just be a speed justification then. Do you have scans for his resistance to Plot Manipulation and Soul Manipulation? The one where he can restart the plot and live without a soul.
Yeah the Plot Manip resistance is the same as the vid where he gets his Plot Manipulation, despite the world around him being completely stopped he still is able to move and talk, and can obviously just restart the plot whenever he wants.
The Soul Manipulation resistance comes from his video When your homie choking on something but it’s heat, his soul leaves his body and despite that he was able to be revived through simple chest compressions.

Yeah the Plot Manip resistance is the same as the vid where he gets his Plot Manipulation, despite the world around him being completely stopped he still is able to move and talk, and can obviously just restart the plot whenever he wants.
The Soul Manipulation resistance comes from his video When your homie choking on something but it’s heat, his soul leaves his body and despite that he was able to be revived through simple chest compressions.
Thank you, I still have a lot of abilities that I want to add that I'm iffy about but I'll talk about those later
I need feats of Caleb being and affecting nonexistent and transdual beings so we can have one of the strongest 3D non smurf in the wiki

Do you also have a verse page for CalebCity? I have to write somewhere to explain its status as a "Youtube Series"

Thank you, I still have a lot of abilities that I want to add that I'm iffy about but I'll talk about those later
I need feats of Caleb being and affecting nonexistent and transdual beings so we can have one of the strongest 3D non smurf in the wiki

Do you also have a verse page for CalebCity? I have to write somewhere to explain its status as a "Youtube Series"
Sounds good.
~~I don’t know if Caleb has any feats like that lol~~

We had a verse page for CalebCity but it was deleted. Would probably have to make a new one from scratch.

Sounds good.
~~I don’t know if Caleb has any feats like that lol~~

We had a verse page for CalebCity but it was deleted. Would probably have to make a new one from scratch.
I can see him just randomly mention non-existence in the future (or maybe in some random old video he has), but also 99% sure he'll never mention duality ever. For now, Type 1 Abstract Existence is still nice.
Ok, we'll finish his profile before we get to making a verse page. I'm waiting for Emirp to go online for some input in the profile.

Also I kinda think his Fate Manipulation should be removed, him saying “Get back here” and the person actually coming back doesn’t seem like him manipulating fate just the other person listening to him lol

thoughts so far? Just realized we still need to add scans for his intelligence section
For the references, should it be something like "CalebCity; Video name"?
The 2-C thing is straght up Low Multiverse level. Varies from 9-B to 2-C would be easier and more accurate.

Also I guess 10-C should be his loest end considering he played as insects sometimes? We should also add an explanation for Varies.

Speed as well, it should be Varies from Subsonic+ to Immeasurable.

The 2-C thing is straght up Low Multiverse level. Varies from 9-B to 2-C would be easier and more accurate.

Also I guess 10-C should be his loest end considering he played as insects sometimes? We should also add an explanation for Varies.
I think that 9-B as his lowest end would make way more sense, he’s only played as insects in like 2 videos compared to the dozens he’s played as a human. Much more consistent.

Speed as well, it should be Varies from Subsonic+ to Immeasurable.
I think the Varies rating is already self-explanatory since he's a composite. For the ratings, I saw profiles like Henry Stickmin and Anne that showed every potential attack potency, durability, etc. they showed so I thought it would've been better to list something like this.
I think that 9-B as his lowest end would make way more sense, he’s only played as insects in like 2 videos compared to the dozens he’s played as a human. Much more consistent.
If we include his personified stuff, he were diseases once so he could even be lower than 10-C lmao.
Tier 10 with Immeasurable speed and wall of hax is wild

Back