• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

Hey guys, so I just noticed something from Caleb's Superhuman Interview Part 2 video, the first guy he interviews, the guy who does that "Switch" move, I originally listed that as being a subset of his teleportation powers, but looking back at the clip, the whole room turned really weird when he did that. It's made me think that that actually may have been some kind of Spatial Manipulation. (It also helps that one useage of Spatial Manip listed on the page is Teleportation)

What do the rest of you think about this?

SonicTheCheeser said:
Crazy, he has a profile? Shouldn't CalebCity's profile be in the Joke Battles Wiki though?
No, it was already decided awhile ago that his profile was fine, there was even a whole 2 Threads about profiles like this and why we should allow more of them in.

New Caleb video came out and lmao that shit was funny af.

Anyways he can now find people's address very easily through a PS4 without any difficulty. And possible speed feat, a unknown one. He got to the guy's door in seconds but the distance is unknown

Quick question about Caleb's abilities, his explanation for his resistence for Mind Manipulation sounds a lot more like it would make him resistent to Memory Manipulation rather than mind manipulation. So either he has something else that makes him resistent to mind manipulation or it should just be changed to memory manipulation.

The Memory Manip of the song comes via Mind Manip, it fits under the Mental Manip category on the Memory Manip page:

"Affecting memory through the consciousness/mind. Allows managing memory in a variety of ways (comprehending, modifying, deleting existing memories, as well as creating new memories). This also includes modification of memory by controlling the electrochemical signals of the brain."

I guess techniacally it should say Resistance to Mind/Memory Manipulation, but I can fix that later.

Powers like Transmutation, Soul Hax, Disease Manip etc. generally ignore durability of opponents.

I'm kinda busy today but if you want to link some of them in his P&A section that'd be fine.

The soul manip might be kinda hard to find, it's from one of his older vines so it might be in a compilation somewhere. It was titled "When you get your soul punched out" or something like that.

Actually I'm pretty sure the time stop is the video being used for speed, no one ever gave me an answer as to whether the feat was Time Stop or speed, so I may have accidentally listed it as both lol. Either way, I think it's likely Time Stop rather than speed, since I don't think it'd be quantifiable as speed anyway. (How are you moving fast while sleeping? lol)

Hmm a new speed feat has appeared, although only for movement speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dYYlP1ZZXE

He moves faster than a car, a private jet, and a helicopter. Though the Jet is the most impressive one. Most Private Jets can move faster than Commercial planes which would be in the Subsonic+ range of speed. (It would also give me an excuse to clean up his speed section a bit.)

Back