• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can you send me the chapter of these feats?

East's supporter explodes chapter 2
Tasha destroys a mountain chapter 32
Surtr's wall of fire if it increases the calc these flames can melt steel chapter 78
Taras can create large spikes from the earth chapter 14
Taras creates a hole in the ground I did this one already here but if you want to do it, it's chapter 73
Halloween swings her sword chapter 124

Lifting Strength:
Sabrina creates large vines around a mountain chapter 212

Priority: 1 (Every Vampire in Soul Reaver 1 upscales from this feat, being the ones who can do this feat, the weakest vampires in the game, with the bosses being tens/hundreds of times more powerful than then).
Verse: Legacy of Kain
Feat: Adult Melchiahim Vampires are able to bury themselves under stone and carve through several feet of stone in a few seconds with their bare hands. (Note that the vampire buries himself completely vertically and likewise comes out from under the ground vertically, meaning that he not only buries himself and goes in a straight line to Raziel, but that the path he takes is an arc or half circle). Soul Reaver 1 was originally released for psx/ps1, with the rest being ports, so there is no destructibility.
Bump

Priority: 2 (Scales to all major bosses and characters in Resident Evil 7 and 8 in some way or another.)

Verse: Resident Evil

Feat: Lady D comes through with some impressive feats. In this video at 2:30, she destroys several stone pillars and a roof. At 4:53, she topples a small stone tower. It should be noted that all she destroyed was the actual tower base and walls, the roof seems to be at least intact when it falls. At 5:45, she smashes down one of the main walls at the top of the tower. At 6:18, she smashes some more of the roof. And to top it all off, she shatters two stone floors at 7:11. (Potentially four, but we'd need someone to go frame by frame to see those, as they were falling in that scene.)

I provided this many feats to provide a choice for whoever ends up doing this as to which one is the most reasonable.
Bump

Priority: 1 (Scales to the majority of the Shrek cast in terms of AP and Durability) and 3 (Will likely give Dragon a proper LS rating aside from the outdated "Is Class K because she can support her own weight" logic)

Verse: Shrek

Feat: Dragon yeets Shrek towards Fiona's chamber

Note: Though Shrek doesn't have an official weight, it was estimated somewhere in the Quora page where we got his 2.13 m height from, that Shrek weighs at least 170 kg, which could be a decent end to use in calculating the Kinetic Energy

Last edited:
Priority: 1
Verse: The Spirit of the Eternity Sword
Feat: Himika lifts a giant rock

e400e27304dc230e8af12e6999b86a2a.png

priority 3

verse: girls last tour

feats: Blowing up a robot with half explosives and blowing a tower with almost half explosives

and how energy was that type 38 rifle (it’s in the spoilers)

IMG-8088.jpg

IMG-8090.jpg

IMG-8055.jpg

IMG-8054.jpg

I think it's the type 38 i mentioned because yuuri is using it

priority 3

verse: girls last tour

feats: Blowing up a robot with half explosives and blowing a tower with almost half explosives

and how energy was that type 38 rifle (it’s in the spoilers)

IMG-8088.jpg

IMG-8090.jpg

IMG-8055.jpg

IMG-8054.jpg

I think it's the type 38 i mentioned because yuuri is using it
First one looks like it could range from 9-B to 9-A, the second looks to be 8-V
C or high 8-C, The last looks like its 9-C to 9-B

Back