• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shit, i made an error in my calc proposal and left out the scan that comes after. Turns out they went to a blue star outside of the milky way. (I double-checked to see if the translation was correct and it does say "they went out of the galaxy/milky way"). Sorry, but is it possible to adjust the calc with that new information? Seeing the solar system where the blue giant resides has life and a surrounding starry sky, I assume they went to a different galaxy.

Last edited:
Shit, i made an error in my calc proposal and left out the scan that comes after. Turns out they went to a blue star outside of the milky way. (I double-checked to see if the translation was correct and it does say "they went out of the galaxy/milky way"). Sorry, but is it possible to adjust the calc with that new information? Seeing the solar system where the blue giant resides has life and a surrounding starry sky, I assume they went to a different galaxy.
I'll adjust it however I can, but keep in mind that there's a gap between galaxies big enough for there to be a dozen lone star systems that form star clusters, without being part of a galaxy of their own

I'll adjust it however I can, but keep in mind that there's a gap between galaxies big enough for there to be a dozen lone star systems that form star clusters, without being part of a galaxy of their own
If it's possible to find, using the closest star cluster near the milky way galaxy is the safest lowball for a distance I guess. I don't think a single-star system that isn't in a cluster would have a visible starry sky all around, only galaxies and close lone stars would probably be visible to the naked eye I think.

Priority: 1 (Scales to all the main characters)

Verse: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

feat: Chapter 3 spoilers
Screenshot_2022-08-01_9.18.43_PM.png

Size of colony for scale (it's shaped like a turtle)

Another scene for scale

The characters dodge lasers and flip over the colony

Bump

Priority: 2 (is senkus strongest weapon)

Verse: Dr. Stone

Feat: Senkus missile blows up a dam
Priority: 2 (scales to a bunch of super manga characters)

Verse: Dragon Ball Super

Feats: All Granolah the survivor saga lifting strength feats
Bump

Priority: 2

Verse: The Chronicles of Narnia

Feats:

The Witch swings so fast it appears as if there are three knives/swords at once

It was Peter she was fightin - both of them going at it so hard that Lucy could hardly make out what was happening; she only saw the stone knife and Peter's sword flashing so quickly that they looked like three knives and three swords.

-The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Chapter 16

The Witch breaks an iron cross bar of a lamp post

Lightly, easily, as if it were the most ordinary thing in the world, she stretched up her right arm and wrenched off one of the cross-bars of the lamp-post. If she had lost some magical powers in our world, she had not lost her strength; she could break an iron bar as if it were a stick of barleysugar. She tossed her new weapon up in the air, caught it again, brandished it, and urged the horse forward.

- The Magician's Nephew, Chapter

Aslan was so fast he appeared as if he was two lions at once

Bree only snorted in answer but he did sheer away to his right. Oddly enough the other horse seemed also to be sheering away to the left, so that in a few seconds the space between them had widened a good deal. But as soon as it did so there came two more lions' roars, immediately after one another, one on the right and the other on the left, the horses began drawing nearer together. So, apparently, did the lions. The roaring of the brutes on each side was horribly close and they seemed to be keeping up with the galloping horses quite easily. Then the cloud rolled away. The moonlight, astonishingly bright, showed up everything almost as if it were broad day. The two horses and two riders were galloping neck to neck and knee to knee just as if they were in a race. Indeed Bree said (afterwards) that a finer race had never been seen in Calormen.

- The Horse and His Boy, Chapter 2

"There was only one lion," said the Voice.
"What on earth do you mean? I've just told you there were at least two the first night, and-"
"There was only one: but he was swift of foot."

- The Horse and His Boy, Chapter 11

Priority: 3

Verse: Chronicles of Narnia

Feat: Bending of trees by roaring

And they did. And Aslan stood up and when he opened his mouth to roar his face became so terrible that they did not dare to look at it. And they saw all the trees in front of him bend before the blast of his roaring as grass bends in a meadow before the wind.

- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Bump.

Jill scale to sheva,chris scale to piers.
leon scale to helena, sherry jake
Verse: Resident evil
Feat: Jill valentine dodging speed reaction

Priority: 2 (scales to those with Super Energy Combat Armors/combat suits)

Verse: Rent-A-Hero (SEGA's obscure, yet interesting and humorous game)

Feat Descriptions:
For reference, according to the official trailer, Taro Yamada is about 173 cm tall and weighs 60 kg.

Last edited:
  • Importance/Priority: 1 (The following feats have constructed the profiles of all characters through the direct feat or scaling)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Underworld Rangers
  • Brief Feat Description:
1. The clash between Murong Jie and : Episode 2; Fear's appear time: About 13:01 - 13:12
2. Kaaya generated shockwave: Episode 2; Feat's appear time: About 10:40 - 10:46
3. Ming Qi react to assault: Episode 3; Feat's appear time: About 21:57-22:07

Episode 2 can be watched here; Episode 3 can be watched here. The source is from the official Youtube channel.

Note: "Feat's appear time" cannot be used to determine the time for calculation. Rather, it is noted to better find when the feat happened.
Bump for this one AND request for new one.

• Importance/Priority: 3-4 (Amphibia already has good speed feats, but I feel that this feat is badass)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Amphibia
  • Brief Feat Description: Marcy Wu rebuilds three buildings from ruins fast only by herself (Season 2 Episode 15a "New Wartwood")

Priority: 2 (Scales to all major bosses and characters in Resident Evil 7 and 8 in some way or another.)

Verse: Resident Evil

Feat: Lady D comes through with some impressive feats. In this video at 2:30, she destroys several stone pillars and a roof. At 4:53, she topples a small stone tower. It should be noted that all she destroyed was the actual tower base and walls, the roof seems to be at least intact when it falls. At 5:45, she smashes down one of the main walls at the top of the tower. At 6:18, she smashes some more of the roof. And to top it all off, she shatters two stone floors at 7:11. (Potentially four, but we'd need someone to go frame by frame to see those, as they were falling in that scene.)

I provided this many feats to provide a choice for whoever ends up doing this as to which one is the most reasonable.
Bump

I know the ice spike feat that I've been waiting for so long for finally got calculated, but the fact that I had apparently been lied to previously about the nature of spike feats in a comics setting means that there may be hope to get another couple of these checked once more. With that being said...

Verse: Slightly Damned
Feats:
Berserk Lazuli gets impaled on Rhea's enhanced Terra Spike

Rhea performing a normal Terra Spike

Lazuli creating her own set of ice spikes

Moonshade in his Guardian form creates more stone spikes

Image of Meeros (the bird) for scale

For once, I am not requesting those same spike calcs for Slightly Damned. (Despite the fact that I still do want them done...)

Priority: 1 (Scales to the AP and Speed of all characters)
Verse: Bloody Bunny: The First Blood
Feats: All feats source from this video, and timestamps will be included for each feat.

I'm a couple of days early on the first one here, but I figure I would group both of my requests together for convenience sake.

Also, hey, new request on top of that, wooo!

Priority: 1 (Scales to AP and Durability of the verse)
Verse: Sheepo
Feats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YmxfdB4iYU

(0:30) Mama Bird breaks through a rock.

(4:14) Deadworm clears out a ton of dirt.

Speed feats can likely be found, but I'll need to look into it.

I know I'm a couple of days early, but eh...

And on top of this, I got yet another one I want to have done.

Priority: 1 (Scales to AP of the only character worth indexing, imo)
Verse: The Goonies
Feats: Sloth breaks his chains out of the stone wall.
Sloth pushes some metal mechanisms out of the way
Bumping my ever growing list of requests

Back