• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1

Verse:
Danganronpa

Feat: various feats for low tiers to mids tiers to high tiers like BTM Mukuro or Izuru.

Feats have been split into multiple blogs after many suggestions to ensure ease of read, grading, and organization.
of course again feedback and suggestions appreciated :)

Edit: Please ignore wrong place again.....

Last edited:
Priority: 1

Verse:
Danganronpa

Feat: various feats for low tiers to mids tiers to high tiers like BTM Mukuro or Izuru.

Feats have been split into multiple blogs after many suggestions to ensure ease of read, grading, and organization.
of course again feedback and suggestions appreciated :)
Again, wrong place. Go to the evaluation thread, mate! Good work, tho.

priority: 1
verse: jojos bizarre adventure
feat: the sun stand makes night look like day

context: that sun the the sky is actually a stand and its emitting enough light to go unnoticed until they checked the time and realized it was night, the light covers everything within sight enough to make it seem like daytime and this group includes someone with a stand whos eyesight is good enough to see a fly in the pitch black background of a photo and draw it exactly, and a guy who has binoculars and uses them during the fight, neither of them noticed darkness in the distance, so it does include everything in sight, if it matters the stand is also 100+ meters up (see 1:40)

feat: the sun stand makes night look like day

context: that sun the the sky is actually a stand and its emitting enough light to go unnoticed until they checked the time and realized it was night, the light covers everything within sight enough to make it seem like daytime and this group includes someone with a stand whos eyesight is good enough to see a fly in the pitch black background of a photo and draw it exactly, and a guy who has binoculars and uses them during the fight, neither of them noticed darkness in the distance, so it does include everything in sight, if it matters the stand is also 100+ meters up (see 1:40)
Last time I checked Luminosity feats didn't get that high, but I'll calc this one I guess

yeah i dont think theres any specific limit to the amount of calcs you can post, someone would probably say something if you started spamming feats but otherwise you should be fine

Priority: 3 (Important for a new character profile I'm writing up, but not much else)
Verse: Item Asylum (silly Roblox game)
Feat: Bobm Explosion

feat: strohiem is on the edge of a volcano as it erupts and is flung away by it but is unharmed, essentially if its possibly im looking for a surface area calc to see how much of the blast he took, the eruption is accepted at 800 megatons, but it is accepted at that level because it was stated to be unprecedented in energy aka the most powerful volcanic eruption ever, though according to the wiki, the toba mega eruption was 72 gigatons, so maybe do a high end with that

priority: 1 or 3

feats: weather report creates a storm, currently his weather manip rating is from the references to common feats page, but i just saw this moment where he actually does create a storm

also weather report summons a storm full of poison dart frogs

the actual creation feat should be calced but im also looking for KE, i dont care if its ke is unusable, even if it is id still want the calc for myself

anyway, to do this he either either A: created a storm, sent it down to central/south america to suck up some poison dart frogs, and then brought it back to florida in a few seconds, or B: created a storm all the way down in the amazon to suck up frogs and then brought it up to florida in a few seconds, i think option A is more likely but trying both is fine, you could also do several ends depending on where he got them from, central america (as seen in the image i linked) is also probably the most likely since he needed to do this as fast as possible, but you could also do ends for further distances if you want, as for timeframe, see 1:20 to decide the timeframe, im not sure because he thought there was nothing he could do to help and then it cuts to the storm starting and cuts back to him creating it so it seems kind of instant

now that i think about it it might be that he is somehow able to just spawn the frogs from nothing because it doesnt make much sense otherwise but id still like the calc if someone cares to do it, and the actual formation of the storm is still usable either way

edit: i talked to a friend who also likes jojos and there might be a statement/insinuation that weather report just grabbed a storm with frogs in it that was nearby, though he was also actively generating clouds from himself when he did it so idk, i did a quick check of the manga on google images and he doesnt say anything about it, just "weather report has the ability to manipulate the weather"

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Do yall know any formula for sucking in fog but not exploding from inside? Please tell. Thanks.
(ik this isn't a calc request, but idk where else to ask this question, so sorry about that)

Back