• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know I'm a couple of days early, but eh...
I know the ice spike feat that I've been waiting for so long for finally got calculated, but the fact that I had apparently been lied to previously about the nature of spike feats in a comics setting means that there may be hope to get another couple of these checked once more. With that being said...

Priority: 2
Verse: Slightly Damned
Feats:
Berserk Lazuli gets impaled on Rhea's enhanced Terra Spike

Rhea performing a normal Terra Spike

Lazuli creating her own set of ice spikes

Moonshade in his Guardian form creates more stone spikes

Image of Meeros (the bird) for scale

For once, I am not requesting those same spike calcs for Slightly Damned. (Despite the fact that I still do want them done...)

Priority: 1 (Scales to the AP and Speed of all characters)
Verse: Bloody Bunny: The First Blood
Feats: All feats source from this video, and timestamps will be included for each feat.

I'm a couple of days early on the first one here, but I figure I would group both of my requests together for convenience sake.

Also, hey, new request on top of that, wooo!

Priority: 1 (Scales to AP and Durability of the verse)
Verse: Sheepo
Feats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YmxfdB4iYU

(0:30) Mama Bird breaks through a rock.

(4:14) Deadworm clears out a ton of dirt.

Speed feats can likely be found, but I'll need to look into it.
And on top of this, I got yet another one I want to have done.

Priority: 1 (Scales to AP of the only character worth indexing, imo)
Verse: The Goonies
Feats: Sloth breaks his chains out of the stone wall.
Sloth pushes some metal mechanisms out of the way

• Importance/Priority: 1 (The following feats have constructed the profiles of all characters through the direct feat or scaling)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Underworld Rangers
  • Brief Feat Description:
1. The clash between Murong Jie and : Episode 2; Fear's appear time: About 13:01 - 13:12
2. Kaaya generated shockwave: Episode 2; Feat's appear time: About 10:40 - 10:46
3. Ming Qi react to assault: Episode 3; Feat's appear time: About 21:57-22:07

Episode 2 can be watched here; Episode 3 can be watched here. The source is from the official Youtube channel.

Note: "Feat's appear time" cannot be used to determine the time for calculation. Rather, it is noted to better find when the feat happened.
Bump. Underworld Rangers has good feats despite it only has four episodes. However, I am unable to calculate by myself.

Priority: 3 or 2 (WIP character profile)
Verse: Item Asylum
Feats: Large elemental spells (Not sure if Fimbulvetr AP should be calc'd for ice creation or kinetic energy)

Priority: 2 (As scaling is now, affects The Last Son, The D-Day Knight, The Queen of the Lunarians and Richard Nixon)

Verse: The Monument Mythos

Feat: The Last Son survives enough nuclear bombs to turn the entirety of Alaska into an irradiated wasteland. To compare, here is how much of Alaska would become irradiated by a 100 Megaton Nuclear Bomb.

Edit: And in case you're not convinced, here's how radiation would normally spread with wind and stuff, still not enough to cover the entire state.

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (Scales to all major bosses and characters in Resident Evil 7 and 8 in some way or another.)

Verse: Resident Evil

Feat: Lady D comes through with some impressive feats. In this video at 2:30, she destroys several stone pillars and a roof. At 4:53, she topples a small stone tower. It should be noted that all she destroyed was the actual tower base and walls, the roof seems to be at least intact when it falls. At 5:45, she smashes down one of the main walls at the top of the tower. At 6:18, she smashes some more of the roof. And to top it all off, she shatters two stone floors at 7:11. (Potentially four, but we'd need someone to go frame by frame to see those, as they were falling in that scene.)

I provided this many feats to provide a choice for whoever ends up doing this as to which one is the most reasonable.

Priority: 1 (Scales to most of the main cast)

Verse: Legend of the Four Beasts

Feats:
Important info: Roz doesn't have an official height, but is however 17 years old, which we can use to get a height. Daia is around the same height as Roz. The grunt who through the pillar is pretty evidently large and burly and is fairly taller than Roz. Jhatma is rather on the short side, likely a bit shorter than Roz? I the feat involving the statue, we see its size compared to the red pillars on its side, and thus I grabbed a panel of Roz standing next to the pillar that you can get its width with to get the statues height. For the feat involving uprooting the earth, I left a picture of the little people inside the grass camo standing next to Roz to get there height compared to his. Hopefully this helps with pixel scaling and stuff.

Priority: 3 (Scales to the lifting strength of only a handful of characters in the series)

Verse: Sly Cooper

Feat: Well, not really a feat but I want the weight of the character named Clockwerk. He's the giant robot bird in the back. The lady that jumps into his head roughly 4'5 so she's a good starting point to get the size of his head, and here's a full body shot of his body to scale his head to the rest of his body. I have no idea what metal Clockwerk is made out of so use whatever's the safest bet, he is as hollow as the species he's based off (Eurasian eagle owl) to make room for his organs, which are all also made of metal.

While I'd like his total body weight I'd also like the combined weight of his just wings since another character can lift and carry them. Was gonna link footage of him from the first game instead of the second but they changed his size between games to make him a little smaller so I went with the more recent size they gave him.
Been over a month so bumping this request

Priority: 1 (Affects basically anyone who is human-sized from Danganronpa, different feats ranging from low to god tiers)

Verse: Danganronpa

Brief Feat Description: A compilation of Lifting Strength feats, which are the following:

One of the Monokuma Units can rip open a metal door
Shirokuma was able to bring “Trailer” to the secret base
Between several Monkumas Units they manage to rip a garage type door with difficulty
Nagisa Shingetsu pushes a mini wooden shrine with difficulty
Nagito can lift a metal spear from a rope
Gorilla Monobeast can pick up a rock and throw it

Necessary info about the heights are here:
  • Monokuma/Shirokuma: 0.75 m
  • Nagisa Shingetsu: 137 cm
  • Nagito Komaeda: 180 cm
  • Monomi: 0.55 m (Monokuma is only 0.65 here because that's another model of him)
  • Size of the Gorilla (which is scalable from the 0.65 m version of Monokuma here)

Last edited:
Priority: 1 (scales to characters from both games, given that the player can race Sharon E'Halles from the first installment in it's sequel, Mach Breakers)

Verse: Numan Athletics (obscure arcade game series developed by Namco in the 1990's)

Feat Descriptions:
Links come from Reddit's respect thread (additional feats just for future cases; making a feat compilation blog/profile in my sandbox) and YouTube.

Numans (superhumans) are able to make feats (which I believe to be the most impressive) like:

Back