• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
priority: 2 (These will affect scaling for not only The Early Game DQ9 Hero but also early game bosses of DQ9)

Verse:Dragon Quest (Specifically Dragon uest 9)

Feats:

Hexagoon’s footsteps shakes the Hexagoon

Lost Soul’s Self Destruction

The Freezing power of Crack

Lleviathan Whips up a tidal wave

Leviathan’s Tail swipe and size compared to the hero

note: Dragon Quest as a whole is fairly known and currently has an active thread talking about giving it’s profiles a much needed tune up in quality
Bump

Priority: 1

Verse: Shadow Fight

Character: Titan

Feat(s): With their sheer presence in a region, the Gates of Shadows (sustained by Titan) passively:
  • Lifted and suspended huge chunks of Earth in the sky [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ].
  • Formed a thunderstorm in their vicinity [ 1 ].
  • Formed glaciers inside of a cave [ 1 ].
  • Drained the water from supposedly a sea [ 1 ], leaving behind a wasteland that takes days to fully traverse [ 1 ].
Titan also holds the statue on top of the Gates intact with his existence [ 1 ]. Some other footage for possible reference on the statue's size [ 1, 2, 3 ]. And the map of the region and its elements, if it helps [ 1 ].

• Lifted and suspended huge chunks of Earth in the sky [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ].
nothing scale the chunks off of from what i can see.
  • Formed a thunderstorm in their vicinity [ 1 ].
can look here

• Formed glaciers inside of a cave [ 1 ].
wouldn't worry about this, its unimpressive

• Drained the water from supposedly a sea [ 1 ], leaving behind a wasteland that takes days to fully traverse [ 1 ].
is it known how it was drained?

nothing scale the chunks off of from what i can see.

can look here

wouldn't worry about this, its unimpressive

is it known how it was drained?
I was thinking maybe the fact that in the first picture they go deep enough to reach magma. Maybe that can give some insight into their height? If not then maybe scale them to the human silhouettes if possible?

I could try to do it. Though I never did a calc on a storm before. I'd very much appreciate some help on that storm if possible.

That's fine. I'm just trying to throw Gates feats at the wall and see what sticks.

To be fair it is not exactly shown or told how it was drained. It may tie in with the Gates' Lifesteal ability to drain life energy from living beings around it. Water symbolizes life so there's that. Although it could have also just evaporated the water from that zone. The reason I say this is a former sea / body of water is because the location in the game files is called Graveyard_ships, and obviously because of the destroyed ships present in this desert.

priority: 2 (These will affect scaling for not only The Early Game DQ9 Hero but also early game bosses of DQ9)

Verse:Dragon Quest (Specifically Dragon uest 9)

Feats:

Hexagoon’s footsteps shakes the Hexagoon

Lost Soul’s Self Destruction

The Freezing power of Crack

Lleviathan Whips up a tidal wave

Leviathan’s Tail swipe and size compared to the hero

note: Dragon Quest as a whole is fairly known and currently has an active thread talking about giving it’s profiles a much needed tune up in quality
Bump

Priority: 2 (Should scale to the casts of Zestiria and Berseria)

Series: Tales

Feat: Edna creates a black hole with her Shooting Star arte

—

Priority: 2 (Should scale to the cast of Xillia)

Series: Tales

Feat: Muzet creates a black hole with her Event Horizon arte
Are them real Black hole? Or Just common Black hole type attack?

Are them real Black hole? Or Just common Black hole type attack?

I’d assume so given their targets aren’t shown escaping them, the black holes are shown to suck in light around themselves (it’s a bit hard to see at normal speed but slow the videos down and you should see what I mean) and the artes are both gravity based.

I was thinking maybe the fact that in the first picture they go deep enough to reach magma. Maybe that can give some insight into their height? If not then maybe scale them to the human silhouettes if possible?
Also, in the second picture the flying rocks also feature waterfalls which I suppose are rivers. Rivers usually start somewhere in the mountains, so one could assume those are mountains atop of these islands.

Don't we already have a page for this type of meteorites?

Don't we already have a page for this type of meteorites?
Was wondering if this might somehow be different.

Back