• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: 2 (Determines attack potency for most of one series)

Verse: Pretty Cure

Description: At 14:20 in this episode, a Notrigger follows in the Doki crab's footsteps, and at 19:20 in this other episode, Kappard makes a spirit bomb, and Star punches it.

Priority: 2 (Scales to almost entire Metal Gear Rising)

Verse: Metal Gear

Descriptio: Recalc. So, Twellas said that there is a problem with this EXCELSUS calc at the bottom, because it ignores the massive crater Armstrong made after his punch and focuses only on destruction of EXCELSUS, and that we shouldn't ignore that quality of nanotubes in Metal Gear Rising should be far above our nanotubes, and that feat should be at least high-end, which was discussed here and here

I am myself You are you said:
Assembled1801 said:
I'm not sure that the most of the collision was came from his motorcycle or himself, but it seems that most of the collision come from his motorcycles

So I guess it can't be calculated.
The glass drop part might be good for you to calc.

@Rana:

I'd probably put a higher priority on that request. I mean, it may not be needed right now for anyone in special, but it can become pretty useful in the future when working in profiles.

• Priority: 1
  • Verse: Dr. Stone
  • Feat: Here. Senku makes a small amount of Nitroglycerin, applys it to a paper airplane and it creates the explosion in the feat. Currently the feat is 8-B, but I'm pretty sure that's wank.
  • Priority: 1
  • Verse: Dr. Stone
  • Feat: Here. Yuzuriha throws a clay pot of gunpowder at Tsukasa which explodes when some sparks ignites it.
Still need these to happen. These are tools usable by any character in Dr. Stone so these calcs would affect to whole verses power over all.

SpookyShadow said:
Priority: 2 (Scales to almost entire Metal Gear Rising)

Verse: Metal Gear

Descriptio: Recalc. So, Twellas said that there is a problem with this EXCELSUS calc at the bottom, because it ignores the massive crater Armstrong made after his punch and focuses only on destruction of EXCELSUS, and that we shouldn't ignore that quality of nanotubes in Metal Gear Rising should be far above our nanotubes, and that feat should be at least high-end, which was discussed here and here
This

Priority: 3 (Scales to Iaian, Okamaitachi, Bushidrill, Devil Longhair, Do-S, and Child Emperor)

Verse: One-Punch Ma

Description: Rhino Wrestler deflects three sniper bullets from relatively close range. Probably a few meters at the most.

Edit: Someone please help

Bullets Bullets2 Bullets3

Please avoid using overly large or full-size images; it stretches the screen for users.

My apologies, I didn't mean to sound like I was berating you.

Tetsucabrah said:
Priority: 3 (Scales to Iaian, Okamaitachi, Bushidrill, Devil Longhair, Do-S, and Child Emperor)

Description: Rhino Wrestler deflects three sniper bullets from relatively close range. Probably a few meters at the most.
Are these characters slow? Becuase i'll tell you before even calculating this that due to the distance the sniper is at and the minimal distance that Rhino moves this feat is like, Supersonic at BEST, possibly even Subsonic

TataHakai said:
Tetsucabrah said:

Are these characters slow? Becuase i'll tell you before even calculating this that due to the distance the sniper is at and the minimal distance that Rhino moves this feat is like, Supersonic at BEST, possibly even Subsonic
They're like baseline hypersonic.

I count 19 attacks from him, so the result need to be divided by 19. Since nothing left from the skycraper, pulverization should be used, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back