• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Priority: 2 (Scales to mostly IM's allies & villains).

Verse: Marvel Comics.

Feats:

Iron Man tanks at point-blank range an a explosion from Firebrand that could take the entire island of isla suerte.

• I suggest to use vaporization as the method for its total destruction as the scan clearly imply heat being involved.
Firebrand triggeres a volcanic eruptio.

• Use the previous panels as a reference for the volcano.

Priority 1-2 (Depend of the result, either an upgrade or it become just a support feat).

Verse: Lupin III.

Feat: Lupin outrun an explosion at close proximity, enough to that the fireball only hit his butt.

https://************/Anime/Lupin-III-Part-III/Episode-05?id=8909&s=default (18:46 to 19:20)

I will leave a scan for any pixerscaling.

Lupin Outrun Explosion

Priority: 2 (Affects the two witches)

Verse: Shuumatsu no Izetta

Description:

Request: Ultimately, what I'd like is an estimate of how strong the giant crystal is when scaled to the small ones Izetta and Sophie use in their dogfight.

Priority: 1 (Scales to everyone who made it into Level/Layer 2. Level/Layer 2 is an actual location name, and you need to defeat the Deer Boss to pass through)

Verse: BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense

Feat: Deer Boss' AP

Link: https://youtu.be/w9J9egLjtCA?t=664

Priority: 2 (Scales to Maple's Durability and Silverwing, maybe Sally)

Verse: BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense

Feat: Silverwing Uses Hyper Beam

Link: https://youtu.be/PNAZIdrAKcI?t=549

Importance/Priority: 1 for the first 2 feats(Will scale to a vast Majority of the cast) and priority 2 for the third feat (as it would only scale to two characters)

Name of the Verse:HunterxHunter

Brief Feat Description:

Feat#1: Kortopi instantly creates/Conjures 50 large buildings using his ability which creates perfect copies of objects or people. The duplicates are a perfect replica of the original, and in this case he duplicated buildings.

Kurapika was baffled at his ability

Kortopi says he can create 50

Creates the buildings

Feat#2: Uvogin creates a crater using Big Bang Impact

video of the feat

Gif of the feat

BIGBANG
The aftermath

Feat#3: Meruem tanks a nuke point blank range. The Rose bomb seems to have been calced and accepted at City Level. What I am hoping to know here is Meruem's durability for tanking the Rose.

Meruem was right in front of Netero as the Bomb in his heart went off

The bomb going off

He barely survived the explosion, but he survived nonetheless

sorry for the lengthy post but i hope someone has the time to help out. Thanks in advance!

Oh and please notify me on my message wall if someone decided to do this for any of the feats. Thanks again.

Having seen the entire series, I should mention that for that last feat, what happened was actually Mighty Ray igniting 3 of Jumpy Ghostface's carrot grenades. So maybe it might be better to measure that.

For the cannonball, this was after Sonia ingested a ton of strength buns and thus made her stronger than usual.

Also potentially calcing the power of the storm that TwinMasters makes in the Eyes of Mighty Ray part 2, which was said to be able to destroy Hidden Kingdom and covered the entirety of the tallest mountain in Hidden Kingdom.

JJSliderman said:
Having seen the entire series, I should mention that for that last feat, what happened was actually Mighty Ray igniting 3 of Jumpy Ghostface's carrot grenades.
So maybe it might be better to measure that.

For the cannonball, this was after Sonia ingested a ton of strength buns and thus made her stronger than usual.

Also potentially calcing the power of the storm that TwinMasters makes in the Eyes of Mighty Ray part 2, which was said to be able to destroy Hidden Kingdom and covered the entirety of the tallest mountain in Hidden Kingdom.
So the asteroid feat would be Jumpy's feat, characters have withstood his carrot bombs before so it still scales.

I was gonna mention that the Sonia feat should be added to her page under amped, because she can access these buns any time as she can generate them with his spit.

Oh sure, it would be Jumpy's, but the yield might have to be divided due to the amount of grenades, and mention that these grenades were more powerful than his usual ones.

Importance/Priority: 1 (Many Chinese games uses the term "µ│░Õ▒▒ÕÄïÚíÂ" to describe strength)

Name of the Verse/Character: Not specifically

Brief Feat Description: Using a whole Mountain Tai to press opponents

If someone calculates this, please message me on my wall. Thank you.

Priority : 2

Verse : Parasyte the Maxim

Descriptio : Schinichi's Ap feat on his profile is weird. It's him throwing a rock at someone from 300m away. https://imgur.com/gallery/JEcHjaL This feat is better and more consistent with his actual showings. Would scale to Schnichi and Gotou and the profile I want to make for Tamura Reiko.

[[1]] 4:00 this feat of Gotou sending Schnichi flying is a good feat as well.

Priority: 3 (would be 2 if main Evas had profiles, but they don't, so, it can reasonably apply only to Shin King Ghidorah due to casually shattering 01's AT field used here)

Verse: Neon Genesis Evangelion/Rebuild of Evangelion (but mainly Godzilla for reasons above)

Description: Unit 01 holds back Sahaquiel's descent with considerable effort using an AT field. The latter is predicted to have this effect upon landing, partially because of using its own AT field to further increase the damage dealt. Sahaquiel itself starts its descent from the orbit and is about this big (numbers should be accurate). On death, the angel's whole body bursts into blood, flooding the city and causing appropriate damage to it, which means it also has considerable mass on its own. When 01 tries to stop it, the angel activates its boosters and drives the mech into the ground in addition to making its arms burst. The field itself does not break.

If there are better Rebuild feats for base Unit-01's AT field specifically, then this can be replaced accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back