• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verse: Code Vei

Priority:

Feat: During the Battle Against the Successor of the Ribcage, it unleashes Lightning that the QueenSlayer is Capable of Dodging (1:32 to 1:33) and the Description of the Gift "Indra's Coil" from the Isis Blood Code which is Obtained from that Boss states that it "Fires three powerful bolts of lightning at your target's feet." shown in the Video here at 4:29 to 4:33 with the Gift functioning similarly to the Ability utilized by the Successor.

Priority: 1 (Scales to the main characters)

Verse: Johnny Test

Descriptio: Johnny and Dukey stop two trains individually. This should put their lifting strength at Class K.

Johnny scales to, if not should be superior to Bling-Bling Boy, who survived an explosion that cut his Island in half.This feat should be calculated.

Johnny and Dukey react to lasers.This feat should also be calculated, and it should count as reaction speed.

Johnny creates a huge explosion with his Power Poots. The explosion was stated have 200 Megatons of force, so that would make Johnny X Mountain Level.

Dukey travels to the North Pole in 43 seconds. Since Porkbelly tends to be sunny, I can assume that it's near the Equator. The distance from the Equator and the North Pole is 6,179.13 miles. Traveling that distance in 43 seconds means that Dukey was traveling at 517,323 miles per hour. This would make Dukey roughly Mach 680 (Massively Hypersonic). Johnny easily scales to this.

Priority: 2 (affects mid tiers/upper tiers till god tiers of the verse)

Verse: Tekken

Feat: (https://youtu.be/x9ULfAQC5P8) Kazuya body survives a volcano eruption after he was beaten and defeated

(https://youtu.be/6t9JFeZeQio) Kazuya shoots down a satellite (1:48-2:30) that was stated to destroy the entire town (3:25)

When they got calced, let me know about them on my wall just like the other requested feat for this verse

Can you guys please notify me on my wall, if possible, when the calc is done? Thanks

Priority: 2(Affects the Mishimas and the other High-tier characters)

Verse: Tekken

Feat:

Tekken 5 DR intro

It's at the beginning of the video where Jinpachi lifts a large rock. I was hoping the feat is possible to be calced so that the lifting strength of the Mishimas and the other characters can be down/upgraded.

200000 what? Kilometles? Inches? Planck lengths? Parsecs?

Also, the materials used on making it?

A lot of parameters required to do the job

Or... ge'over'ere

Sorry, 200,000 kilometers and the planet/celestial body is mainly made of steel or iron the verse is very vague on the metal used but it's considered to be valuable metal and strong. It's essentially a metal shell with an actual rocky planet deep under. Hopefully this explains it better https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/636629408123191335/669254093813972992/image0.png

More FFVII stuff, woot! This should be the final ones, and I won't pester anymore (until I begin with FFIV that is)

Verse: Final Fantasy VII

Priority: 2 (Scales to grunts and the mooks of the verse: Shinra's Soldiers, AVALANCHE Troopers and Infantryman Cloud)

Feat: Two AVALANCHE Troopers shatter a large stone statue with a single punch (can't say which exact kind of destruction it falls into, apologies).

Maybe this can help to gauge sizes (as neither The Player Turk nor the Troopers have an official height): comparing Kid Yuffie with Zack, the latter who is 6'1 or 6'3 depending on the source (10th Anniversary Ultimania for FFVII for the former and stated in-game in Crisis Core for the latter)

---

Priority: 2 (Scales to low level mooks as well, and also to the Player Turk very early in her career)

Feat: The Player Turk can dodge continuous gunfire from a handgun as she charges forwards and run off from a Cannon/Gatling Gun fire when it was already shot at her.

---

Priority: 1 (Scales to the Main party as they were in Midgar and comparable bosses fought in that section of the game)

Feat: Barret can push a Coal Mine Cart with enough strength that it breaks and goes through a big rock. It can also crush large guns and the AVALANCHE Troopers who did the statue breaking feat above, but perhaps the rock is a better feat. Here he can crush both the boulder and the Trooper and his cannon.

Here's another one of those rocks near Barret (who's 6'6 or 1.97 mts) for comparison

Alternatively:

Feat: Barret catches and holds a boulder from crushing the Player Turk and holds it for a quite a bit.

---

Priority: 2 (Scales to mid-game Zack and several Summons and mid-game Crisis Core Bosses)

Feat: Titan tears and lifts a large slab of the ground and flips it over to crush the enemy party. The exact material of the ground varies, but can go from stone to simple dirt and grass to even steel.

UPDATE: Here's more stuff Titan can flip over, including the Diamond Weapon and other giant enemies. It may be useful to pick the best display.

Priority: 2 (Scales to those who have survived or shrugged off this kind of explosion)

Verse: The Batman

Feat: Explosive batarang destroys 20 bricks

Or at least, I assume they're bricks, they could be something else.

My own calc led me to 3576960 Joules (Wall level), but I probably messed up somewhere

Priority: 3-1 (Scales to the entire verse if high enough)

Verse: Megas XLR

Feat: Putting Ringworld on fire. I think the best view of Ringworld is at 22s and the feat is at 19:40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back