• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ovy7 said:
Priority: 2 - scales to the Lieutenants and the weaker Espadas
Verse: Bleach

Description: Chad punches Gantenbainne with La Muerte , creating a huge hole in the wall of Las Noches, likely by vaporization based on Chad's previous feats and this thread . For scaling, the dots in the last scan are a group of Arrancars , 172cm in hight based on their wiki entry .
Why would Chad scale to a lieutenant ? A weaker version of him roflstomped a third seat and Shunsui chose to take him on personally. He should be above a typical lieutenant.

Importance 2, scales to the mid tier characters like Lakyus, Evileye and the Pleiades

Name of verse: Overlord

Lakyus atomizes several humanoid demons and several large dog sized demons. The humans sized ones were simple enough, the problem is we need to figure out the energy needed to atomize a dog weighing about 25 kilograms. Apologies if there's some really easy way to do this I've missed.

Priority: 3

Verse:
The Elder Scrolls

Description:

This looks very cool. Can someone calculate how strong Abnur Tharn held of a nuclear explosion on the sky?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfeR8KaQWRs

I think he deserves a profile.

The dragon also adds that Abnur Tharn was holding against the energy of the aeonstones which said can absorb a person's vitality in order to become empowered. After Kaalgrontiid's death, his essences were transfered into the stones and became overloaded. Keep in mind that this dragon absorbs the infinite energy of a planar existence (Jode's Core) was on verge of becoming the next Akatosh.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Nahfahlaar

Priority: 2 (Affects the two witches)

Verse: Shuumatsu no Izetta

Description:

Request: Ultimately, what I'd like is an estimate of how strong the giant crystal is when scaled to the small ones Izetta and Sophie use in their dogfight.

@Zack

Some of the feats can't be calculated because there is nothing to scale from, and about "destroying mars", you should just use the GBE of Mars, wich is Small Planet level. I will calc what is possible tomorrow

@M3X

I see, that's understandable.

@The God Of Procrastination

I'm basing it off on the appearance of the object that was obliterated, so I thought it was Mars. Although it probably isn't Mars since the LN never stated about the attack hitting Mars although if it is indeed Mars then I could probably prioritize the Manhua over the LN for his Profile.

In other words, I don't really know what to do with that feat.

Priority: 1 (Applies to the entire verse)

Verse: Ape Escape

Description: Self destructing space station.

Shown at 29:59 of this video, https://youtu.be/wUo1BkgzFq0?t=29m59s The SARU 003 space station is revealed and seemingly appears to be much larger than the moon considering it's able to match the moon's diameter despite being further away. At 34:13 of this video, https://youtu.be/wUo1BkgzFq0?t=34m13s this space station self destructs with Dr. Tomoki inside. It is then revealed in the ending and credits that he survived the blast.

Has Calculations

More in [Expand]

Importance/Priority:

Name of the Verse/Character: Second Life Ranker

Brief Feat Description: Below

Attack Potency - (Direct) Phante destroys a wall (Full Context)

(Direct) Cha Yeon-Woo disperses a boulder (Full Context)

(Direct) Cha Yeon-Woo destroys a wooden floor (Full Context)

(Direct) Cha Yeon-Woo heavily destroys the ground that Phante is standing on (Full Context)

(Direct) Phante causes cracks on the ground (Full Context)

Importance/Priority: 1

Name of the Verse/Character: Magic? Muscle Is Stronger!

Attack Potency - Yuri punches Dohho hard enough to break a column of stone as collateral

Yuri stomps the ground hard enough to make the rocks cover him

Yuri breaks a column of stone with a kick

Yuri crushes a pebble to bits

The Grim Reaper cuts a portion of a rock

Speed - Yuri punches Dohho within a .06 seconds before they could react

Durability - Yuri wasn't damaged by Philea's barrage of attacks which caused a few craters

Name of the Verse/Character: Slave of the Magic Capital's Elite Troops

Attack Potency - Koko creates a crater

Shushu Suruga defeats a horde of Yomotsu Shuukis, cracking the ground as a consequence

Yuuki Wakura destroyed some pieces of a boulder

Yuuki Wakura damages Yachiho Azuma, cracking the ground as a consequence

Lifting Strength - Sahara Wakasa carries massive rocks

Name of the Verse/Character: The Kingdoms of Rui

Attack Potency - Adonis crushes the neck of an adult Human

Speed - Adonis dodges a few bullets

Lifting Strength - Adonis carries an adult Human

I've been asking for this feat to be calculated for several months.

Priority: 1

(Revised from 2 to 1 because this and a couple of other feats affect many human/near-human characters who scale to Han)

Verse: Star Wars

Video:

Link 1

Link 2

Feat: Chewbacca repeatedly slams Han head-first into a metal beam and metal walls, but Han is fine. Towards the end of the fight Chewie slams Han into a metal support beam with such force as to bend the metal beam out of shape, but Han is fine after this. What kind of force is needed to bend the metal beam that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back