• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Verse: Unlimited Fafnir

Priority: 1

Feat: Leviathan makes a 10km hole in the sea

Link:

In the next instant, a hole opened up in the sea.
It was Leviathan's ability—Antigravity. The power to push away and reject everything. Pushed away, the seawater formed giant waves, striking and sinking many ships. Judging from the fact that the ships appeared to be pea-sized in comparison, that hole's diameter reached almost ten kilometers. Then a giant creature surfaced from that hole. "That's... 'White' Leviathan."
~ Volume 1, Chapter 4​

Importance/Priority: 2 (potential non-lightning MHS+ speed feat for the high-tiers)

Verse: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Description: Gyokko summons 10,000 flying killer fish toward Mitsuri, and Mitsuri bisects them all with long-range slashes in an instant.

Mitsuri Fish 1
Mitsuri Fish 2
Mitsuri Fish 3

(Revised from 2 to 1 because this and a couple of other feats affect many human/near-human characters who scale to Han)

Verse: Star Wars

Video:

Link 1

Link 2

Feat: Chewbacca repeatedly slams Han head-first into a metal beam and metal walls, but Han is fine. Towards the end of the fight Chewie slams Han into a metal support beam with such force as to bend the metal beam out of shape, but Han is fine after this. What kind of force is needed to bend the metal beam that way?

Priority: 1 (Scales to a good amount of the cast)

Verse: The Rising of the Shield Hero

Description: A turtle which is much bigger than a mountain, can move fast. Traveling through several towns in days, destroying everything in its path while carrying a mountain range on its shell.

Feat: Basically I want to know how much energy is required for it to move, stomp, and fight; at that size and at that speed, while carrying its shell.

Picture of the turtle is here>>
Spirit Turtle

The mountain range on it's back?

Edit:

It's a light novel only feat at the moment, so there aren't any pictures with it in a background to compare it to.

Mountain Ranges can have widely, very widely variable sizes.

I am positive there should be a line somewhere that could serve as a good comparison to anything.

Actually hold on, I just found out that the manga is at this arc rn in the pater part so there's probably a scan there.

I've been asking for this feat to be calculated for several months.

(Revised from 2 to 1 because this and a couple of other feats affect many human/near-human characters who scale to Han)

Verse: Star Wars

Video:

Link 1

Link 2

Feat: Chewbacca repeatedly slams Han head-first into a metal beam and metal walls, but Han is fine. Towards the end of the fight Chewie slams Han into a metal support beam with such force as to bend the metal beam out of shape, but Han is fine after this. What kind of force is needed to bend the metal beam that way?

Priority: 2 (Maybe more, would only really scale to top tiers)

Verse: Baki

Feat: KE for this elephant (there are good reference images on the profile's gallery)

Verse: SpongeBob Squarepants (Verse)

Description of Feats:

(Eh what the heck, Its worth a shot.)

- Sandy straight up reacted to a point blank laser beam and pushed SpongeBob out of the way when it was fired from an artifact/diamond: (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tISuDPuB-U8 1:49.)

- In "Karen's virus." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly7GNBC7Z64 6:47) Has SpongeBob directly reacting to a barrage of lasers.

- Plankton directly dodged a laser from Karen again in "Karen 2.0." (https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x56ulpv 2:11.)

I'm requesting calculations of these feats.

Priority: 3-4 (Avatar AP Reconsideration)

Verse: Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra

Aang: Punching through a spire with his fight against Combustion Man.

Blasting through a flaming rock while escaping the blockage, which probably have enough destructive capabilities to destroy a mountain.

Aang slamming into the ground during his fight with Zuko and Azula, which gave enough force to crush a good portion of the ground.

Surving Azula's wall of fire and being thrown into a stone building(?), which caused it to break, and came out relatively unscathed.

Punctured almost a dozen mountain mountains with one stone.

I have more for the other avatars, but that would take too long. Just consider these.

@DatBoiBrown first of all, why are you tagging Antvasima. He's just managing the thread, he doesn't make calculations.

Second, it would be a good idea to link videos for each of those feats including time stamps if videos are long for easy access.

@DarkDragonMedeus I didn't know that, I apologize, but you don't have to put me on the spot. Secondly, I will try my best to locate everything.

Priority: 2(scales to top tiers)

Verse: Street Fighter

Description of feats:

(Ant said he would appreciate the help)

-F.A.N.G's plan works and damages cities seen here

-In Necro's ending the self destruct system goes off and destroys an island seen here and here

-Oni erupts a volcano in seconds seen here,here and here

Priority: 3 (Think it only realy scales to one, possibly two people at best)

Verse: Friday the 13th

Description of Feats: Jason x (Uber Jason) tanks this explosio in the comics. I'd love to see if we can get a value from this feat.

Lavcore said:
Priority: 2(scales to top tiers)

Verse: Street Fighter

Description of feats:

(Ant said he would appreciate the help)

-F.A.N.G's plan works and damages cities seen here

-In Necro's ending the self destruct system goes off and destroys an island seen here and here

-Oni erupts a volcano in seconds seen here,here and here
Mind if you show them in video format?

Priority: 3/partially 2 (Scales to 1 to 2 people at most)

Verse: Ourai no Gahkthun

Description of Feat: Golden King (in his base form) was going to atomize the whole island of the Marseille Offshore Academia, which is about this big of an area.

Note: I was wondering if this is possible to do as his tier is more of a rough guess as the VN he comes from never made a statement of sorts on how big the island exactly is. Here I'm hoping that it can be scaled by the image itself and see if it's possible to get an idea of how big it is and, more importantly, what the result would be for atomizing an island of this size.

Priority: 2 (should scale to the mid tiers of the universe)

Verse: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Description: Vijaya , one of the New Bloodline foes and one of the weaker of the mid-tier villains, threw a giant tree like a spear at a car the heroes were in.

Scan here:

IMG 2757
The tree is airborne.

The car in the image is a standard police car, as the character driving is the head detective. Based on my research, the car is most likely modeled after a Mazda RX-8, one of the standards for the Japanese police at the time of the chapter's release. For a second scaling method, Vijaya (top left, right next to "Death") is shown at almost full length in a throwing position. The mangaka listed his height as 167 cm (5' 5.75") at the end of the chapter.

Priority: 1 (Will set speed ratings for Beel Bub, post-Mitis Seiya, and any other foe that scales in terms of speed. This verse is very reliant of power-scaling.)

Verse: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious

Description: Mitis uses Shining Arrow: a technique that simulates firing multiple arrows at once by firing arrows in rapid succession.

Link: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7o8rkl (Go to 14:23)

Note: This may be risky since it causes confusion as to whether or not this will require calc-stacking. Also, this isn't FTL as the light novel the series its based on shows that its range is limited, which is a characteristic light itself isn't limited on. Not to mention the arrows are material in much of the same way as the Crystal Gems of Steven Universe are.

Priority: 1 (Establishes AP for the bottom tiers and every single entity in mid to high tier can oneshot them)

Verse: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Description: A human influenced by the Electronic Drug (bottom tier baddies) casually bear hugs a very thick tree and breaks it in half. As protag Neuro casually oneshot him later on with a bamboo stalk, this can set the bare minimum for the verse.

IMG 4111
Characters in shot for height finding

The first photo is for height and pixel measurement. While Neuro's height varies according to his demonic power, he is weakened in this shot, so he should be 188cm (6' 2"). The second photo
IMG 4112
Tree hugging gone too far

shows the thickness of the tree and how far in the baddy crushed the tree (he didn't cut it perfectly in half). The location of the village is never explicitely given, we just know it's a mountain hotspring about four hours from Japan by car. Based on my research, the location is most likely based on the Kusatsu Onsen in Gunma. The type of tree that can fit the bill for that geographical region is either a Sawtooth Oak or Conara Oak. While those two woods aren't common enough to have an officially listed Janka Hardness Rating online, the range of hardness for oak as a species seems to be a Janka of 4.715 kN to 6.494 kN, so those two must be somewhere in that range (a reminder that the Janka rating is the force needed to break 751.5 cubic millimeters of wood).
IMG 4115
Secondary angle

The final photo is a seondary angle where you can better see where the tree snapped off from the weight of the upper part of the tree. Once again, the villain didn't completely cut it in half, but the second photo had much of it hidden behind his body, so it's difficult to tell how far in he crushed it.
This will set up how strong the bottom-tier jobbers are as Neuro casually dealt with a mob of them while injured and wiped out 20,000 of them in five minutes after getting a large dose of demonic power.

Verse: SpongeBob SquarePants. (Verse.)

Feat: SpongeBob has actually dodged a Jellyfish stings before, well yes obviously they get constantly stung by them but there were instances where he (along with kevin and other club bikini bottom mites.) reacted from the sting of the not mechanical organic pissed off King Jelly Fish.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kdfqx (07:18)

Now according to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat on the other hand is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers:

Jelly Fesh
Yep they are that fast.

Another official site says: https://blog.padi.com/2017/11/07/4-surprising-things-jellyfish/

Fast Jelly's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back