• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
InfiniteSped said:
What tier would shaking a mountain be?
Depends how much it was shaking. Do you have a clip/scan?

EDIT: You should probably take this to a Questions and Answers thread

"A massive boom sounded out, and within the Immortal's Cave, Meng Hao, his body withered like a corpse, suddenly opened his eyes. They flashed like lightning.

The instant they opened, his gaze blasted out, filled with a powerful, brilliant light. It was shocking, so much so that the mountain itself began to shake. Even the falling rain outside began to vibrate."

From I Shall Seal the Heavens.

Calculation Request

Priority: 2 (Scales to D, other Successes, and The Sacred Ancestor)

Verse: Vampire Hunter D

Description: Vampire Hunter D reacts to and intercepts a blast that hit Earth from Mars in "an instant" seemingly after it was fired.

Feat: https://i.imgur.com/HuyFfOl.jpg

Priority: 2 (Scales to Boros, Saitama and Garou)

Verse: One Punch Ma

Descriptio: Boros launches himself at Saitama and delivers a flurry of punches. The side effect of Boros launching himself happens only after he is knocked back past his initial starting point. Boros Speed Feat

Priority: 2 or 3 (Scales to the two characters we have for the verse, though may only scale to one)

Verse: The Rekoners

Description: Obliteration destroys all of Houston with an explosion, leaving it in ruins. Regiala floods New York to the point where only the tops of most buildings are visible.

We don't really use openings for feats

Besides, didn't we already have a calc for the visual novel version, even though, we're probably going to need a bit more evaluation?

The opening is likely the only valid method to find the speed for the beam. We had a long discussion about the old calc but we threw it out for multiple reasons so a new one needs to be done.

Is there no way to get the scene as it properly happens, in any sense?

If there's nothing to be done, we could easily just ignore the Excalblast speed, unless you're referring to the splitting speed, by which case, isn't the usual assumption one minute?

AerrowStorm1 said:
Calculation Request
Priority: 2 (Scales to D, other Successes, and The Sacred Ancestor)

Verse: Vampire Hunter D

Description: Vampire Hunter D reacts to and intercepts a blast that hit Earth from Mars in "an instant" seemingly after it was fired.

Feat: https://i.imgur.com/HuyFfOl.jpg
Distance to mars from earth is 54.6 million kilometers

Timeframe of 1 second for instant should be ok i guess

54,600,000 km/s is 182x FTL (MFTL)

Edit: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Vampire_Hunter_D:_a_blast_to_Mars

Importance/Priority: 1

Name of Verse: Chainsaw Man

Brief Description of Feats:

Denji survives a blast that obliterates a building an damages the surrounding buildings (AP Request)

The Bat Demon throws a car with a man inside it at Denji, who catches it and throws it back (AP and Lifting Strenght Request)

The Gun Devil does this to a house (AP Request)

The Gun Devil causes this much chaos around the world at these speeds (Speed Request)

TheGun Devil causes this much damage to multiple city blocks in 26 seconds (AP Request)

Request: Calculate the speed and AP of these feats please.

Even assuming it's not Teleportation, it would only be Subsonic.

What area is it in? It's a bit tough to get depth for the blast unless I get an idea of the region and can go from there

There ain't exactly a good shot of them standing apart from eachother to determine distance, but anglesizing might do the trick.

I'd need another shot of the size of the house to really get an idea of it all

It's a big vague, but I assume he got around to all those countries within a pretty short timeframe, so calculating the timespan of him just travelling from place to place blowing stuff up should be good

This should be easy enough assuming I can get a good size for buildings, which is less then easy to get out of Google

@DMUA

For feat 1: Here's a view of he building from when they fell through its roof

I think this is a view of some of the aftermath

For feat 2: Yeah that's sorta the best scene I could get of them standing apart

Feat 3: Here's another scene of the house

Feat 4: If it helps, it's stated that all of that happened in 5 minutes

Feat 5: Sorry, that's the best shot of the destruction I can find

Thanks for offering to help out

Those aren't pillars so much as glass tubes. And, considering that, nothing short of pulverization would really render anything good.

Do we have confirmation it's real lighting?

Also out of curiosity why are all the pictures in Japanese

DMUA said:
Do we have confirmation it's real lighting?
Also out of curiosity why are all the pictures in Japanese
IS that Japanese? The "Shazam" logo isn't in Katakana like it would be as a foreign word/name that Japanese would write out phonetically, & there's no Hiragana. I'd hazard a guess it's Chinese, if that matters at all.

DMUA said:
Shows you what I know about the east I guess
Happy to help. Although, does this mean China or Japan is showing the movie early? Does that make the feat a spoiler? (Sorry for the off-topic.)

^, ^^: The words are in simplified Chinese. They read "lei ting sha zan si yue wu ri ying xiong chu shao nian" and mean: "The Lightning Shazam! On April 5: Heroes come from youngsters"

And has nothing to do with the feat other than saying they come from the teasers.

The "lightning strike" from Sivana may not be actual natural lightning but they do destroy a part of a metal statue and AP can be assessed. And if Shazam did dodge at lightning speed we can clock back the AP and speed of Dr Sivana instead of blatantly saying low end of Shazam scales to Dr Sivana.

• Priority: 4, possibly higher (May provide a decent supporting feat for fully evolved Pokemon.)
  • Verse: Pokemo
  • Feat: A user calculates the speed the Pokemon Golem would gather, & the force of the impact upon landing, if it rolled down a mountain as its stated to do.
Calculation remake request: https://aminoapps.com/c/pokemon/pag...ome-supersonic/28hN_urdRxkdBJjm4g103krn4Z4jMz I'm posting this as a calc request because they use Newtons & the like, so I'm assuming it would need to be recalculated by our standards.

I'm assuming it may be a noteworthy feat because of their conclusion: "Hitting any object that might have stood in his path with a force of 530 mega-Newton ( 1.2 ×10^8 pounds) That is equivalent to the force imparted by the sun's rays on the earth every second ,".

Note that said conclusion is for their second calculation, which uses a different, bigger mountain than the first.

@The Smashor & @Christian Higdon : Oops. I am often lazy with my Calculation Evaluation/Request formatting. Partial post content reuse leads to error. Haste makes waste & all that, you know?

Priority: 2

Verse: Kung Fu Panda

Feat:
here (the site used has quite a few nsfw ads, so be warned)

Description: Master Tortoise stops a meteor from hitting the earth using only his chi. Scales to all those who won't become High 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back