• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now I get it. If it's not the same instance then I'm not sure if it could be used. Darkanine said that weapons don't vary in such things but I'm not sure.

Podonklos said:
"That's when he told me it's legal since it's not assuming the FRS always moves at such speed coming from one instance but the very same instance Pain dodged it."

This is the key difference.

The laser is not calculated to be Mach 4.3-14.5k from that instance. It's calculated to be that speed from another instance, which is then being scaled to this instance, which is then being used to calculate the speed of the character in question. Scaling between two separate instances like that isn't allowed, or else we'd have much stronger sci fi characters from repeated recursive scaling from their own weaponry.
No it isn't. It's both from the same instant. The same feat was calced twice. It just considered two different distances. Not two different feats.

These aren't the same instance. Actually, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't even think these are the same weapon.

The calculation is requesting someone to calculate a character dodging a laser, but the linked calculation is for the Moonshot, which is both in a different location and also not a laser.

Well if we're sure it's completely the same weapon, as Darkanine said, it is not calc stacking.

Sufficient evidence is preferably needed to be safe.

It is the same weapon. The weapon shoots at the same speed. It's just that they crashed the station to earth. That's why it was on the ground in that scene. Much like if I had a gun, shot it from 30 feet away Or shot it from 100 feet away. Still moves the same speed.

It's fired from the same thing, the Giant thing in the middle. That's where it comes out of. Used both to shoot lasers or send loader bots. The Moonshot. This pic right here. Where the laser is coming out is the Moonshot. The same thing hey used to send loaders to places or shoot lasers at Pandora. (Or the moon.)

IMG 4748

That's the Eye of Helios, which is a different weapon from the Moonshot. They both come out of the same location, but they aren't the same thing. Moonshot is a projectile cannon, while the Eye of Helios is a giant eyeball that shoots laser beams.

Podonklos said:
That's the Eye of Helios, which is a different weapon from the Moonshot. They both come out of the same location, but they aren't the same thing. Moonshot is a projectile cannon, while the Eye of Helios is a giant eyeball that shoots laser beams.
No. As. At eyeball was destroyed in earlier game

The eyeball was indeed destroyed in an earlier game, but they explicitly state that the weapon being used against the Traveler is the moobeam rather than the mooshot. This means either the Helios base had a laser before the Eye was installed, or that there's just a plothole in the games. Either way, it isn't the moonshot.

As someone who has played the game also, I can confirm that the weapon fired at the Traveler is indeed the Moonshot.

Now can we please stop derailing!

Importance/Priority: 1 (Scales to those who can either harm or stagger the Skeleton King or Mandarin II) and 3 (All of the energy output goes for The Dark One Worm's AP)

Verse: Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Feat: The Skeleton King feeds the Dark One, causing him to awake and break out of Shuggazoom Planet's core, releasing a energy beam towards the sky by doing so. The beam generates a shockwave powerful enough to disperse a massive thunderstorm and crumble Shuggazoom city from a considerable distance away. Both the Skeleton King and Mandarin II are casually standing right in front of the shockwave without any problem at all.

• Here's the video and here's an image that might work as a reference for the distance between the Pit of Doom and Shuggazoom City.
Code:
* Feat's episode: I, Chiro. Episode 26, Season 2 * Image's episode: Versus Chiro. Episode 18, Season 2

Priority: 4 (Just wondering)

Verse: None (1). Something that I might make in the future (2).

Description 1: Pulverisation of a blue whale.

Description 2: Negating all of the kinetic energy in the observable universe.

Priority: 1 (Applies to pretty much everyone on the tier of the Furious Five and up)

Verse: Kung Fu Panda

Description: In Crane on a Wire from Legends of Awesomeness, Crane flies from the Northern Mountains (never stated where they're based on) to the Valley of Peace (In the Li River Valley) in what seems to be a very short time.

Priority: 2

Verse:
Kung Fu Panda

Description: In this scene, Kai throws two large boulders at Oogway's chi shield, which violently fragments the two boulders (and destroys some other rocks too). This scales to Oogway, Kai, Po's durability and potentially Ke-Pa.

Priority: 2

Verse: How to Train Your Dragon

Description: https://www.deviantart.com/jjsliderman/art/How-to-Train-Your-Dragon-to-be-Buff-789125753

Basically I just need a calc for dodging lightning in the clouds by Toothless, how much energy it would take to sink islands from within, and how much energy is needed by the Submaripper to create these whirlpools in the episodes A View to a Skrill, Appetite for Destruction, and Dire Straits/Shell Shocked Part 2 respectively. Toothless is the highest tier of dragon overall, but the other dragons should be fairly comparable.

Don't think I can do the styrofoam but I don't see why the conversion can't be accepted.

Also the result with Fahrenheit turns into this: 5222771.24

Priority: 1

Verse: Multiple (Applies to this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats ); uses The Real World as a base.

Feat: Tanking a bullet

Note: In my downtime, I have determined a point-blank shot from a Colt M1911 to be, assuming piercing damage is pressure-based, equal to a punch worth around 700,000 joules, but that's assuming a fist travel distance of 1 meter. Do note that the area of a fist, as I've measured on my own hand, is 40 square centimeters, NOT 25.

Posting this again because my last post was because of me not reading the instructions.

Priority: 1 or 2 (At least affects a good few low tiers. Although it might affect all of them after future revisions)

Verse: undertale

Feat 1: This feat here. There is no official calc on this from what i have seen and it seems like it was just assumed building level. Though judging by the ap for "evaporating" a human I think this may be lower.

Feat 2: This explosio. This oven is capable of reaching 9000 degrees farenheit which equates to 4982.222 celcius. I think their might be more than temperature alone from what i heard.

this blog gives frisks rough height to make it easier if pixel measurements are at all needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back