• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine will be a simple one that won't take long.

E8B7A0E6-7E0B-4777-A12B-F1E36EC9B3EC
Here in this picture, the guy in the dinosaur and the bumblebee dude had a tug of war. Someone decided to prank them by tying one end to the rope onto a basketball pole. The dino pulled so hard that it ripped from the ground and it fell over. What is the strength needed to pull off this feat? Precise numbers will be nice, thank you.

• Importance/Priority: 1
  • Brief Feat Description: Several feats that scale to many characters, some who need these calc for the profiles to be made. Already posted above about Benimaru using hellfalre but now there is a visual depiction that also show craters. The next feat is Ranga creating a storm,and most importantly is Shion making a crater in the ground
  • Link: The episode is here.
The Shion feat can be found at 17:58 to 18:12.

The Benimaru feat is at 15:37-15:45 and we see the resulting craters at 18:20-18:30.

The Ranga feat is at 16:11 to 16:30. Anyway the Benimaru and Ranga feats really will only scale to them so those aren't as important, all i really need is the Shion feat calc since it will scale to everyone. Though the others being calc would also be appreciated.

Ok this is a question more than a request because I've mostly got the calc done myself, but:

How do you covert newtons into joules? 1 Newton = 1 joule per metre, but what does that actually mean for the feat, do you need to divide by the impacted area to determine how much force was applied to each part of something's surface?

You cannot convert newtons to joules and vice-versa. Newtons are a measure of force while joules are a measure of energy.

To figure out N/m^2 just find the amount of newtons then divide that by the area impacted. If you don't know the newtons then just F = ma.

XING06 once told me that despite a baseball bat being able to deliver over 1000J, it could generate upto 8000 pounds of force, and that you could easily kill a black bear with sufficient strikes.

If normal athletic humans can generate that much power with a baseball bat at full power, I wonder how much energy Composite Human would generate with his Class 5 lifting strength.

Monarch Laciel said:
If it is a tearing feat, pushing feat or pulling feat, you can just convert it to kilograms as Lifting Strength.

But if you really want to convert it to Joules, well either you divide by the area impacted as said above, or just make an educated guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back