• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: Weeell I really have no idea how that works 😅 universe wise top priority, essential to proceed with the work
Verse: Dai no Daiboken/The great adventure of Dai/Dragon Dai (not sure if it's in the same narrative universe of Dragon Quest canonically), not present in wiki yet
Description: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:AshitaNoBardu?useskin=oasis
For now I collected all of the most notable feats from the first 14 chapters (basically the first arc) for all the main characters that actually had something to show in this part (Dai, Aban, Hadler and even one feat from poor Brass). I'd appreciate first of all if someone could check a bit the calculations I've already made (I'm new so I don't want to screw up, I think the formula used are ok since they were the ones in the site but I may have taken some of the values wrong), then there are others I really had no idea how to calculate (and I wasn't even sure how to estimate them eventually) so I'd like some heads up. Before proceeding with the feats in the following chapters I'd like to be sure about those

Priority: Weeell I really have no idea how that works 😅 universe wise top priority, essential to proceed with the work
Verse: Dai no Daiboken/The great adventure of Dai/Dragon Dai (not sure if it's in the same narrative universe of Dragon Quest canonically), not present in wiki yet
Description: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:AshitaNoBardu?useskin=oasis
For now I collected all of the most notable feats from the first 14 chapters (basically the first arc) for all the main characters that actually had something to show in this part (Dai, Aban, Hadler and even one feat from poor Brass). I'd appreciate first of all if someone could check a bit the calculations I've already made (I'm new so I don't want to screw up, I think the formula used are ok since they were the ones in the site but I may have taken some of the values wrong), then there are others I really had no idea how to calculate (and I wasn't even sure how to estimate them eventually) so I'd like some heads up. Before proceeding with the feats in the following chapters I'd like to be sure about those
You should make a blog nor writing it on your user info

Back