• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
I'd really like an evaulation, bump. New changes to the Foundationverse are coming soon, and if I have these calcs approved I can update many of the profiles nearly as soon as I post the rules.

Thank you.

Here

Bsically me republishing an old supporting calc for Toneri's KTB, without the later stacked one

Priority : 4 (scales only to God Tiers as a supporting feat, makes Base 19 y/o Naruto have Sub-Relativistic reactions)

Verse : Naruto

Description : Above

@Stefano4444

You should put the calc in a blog since that's mostly what everyone's been doing besides you

User blog:Liger686/Ben 10: Tier 9 Humans

Priority: 2

Verse: Ben 10

Description:

• Calc 4: After Ship turns into a large ball, he crushes Ben, who survives without injury (21:53)
  • Calc 5: Ben gets thrown into a stone block hard enough to break it (09:47)
  • Calc 6: Ben stops a metal block from crushing him (12:56)
  • Calc 7: Sunny sends Gwen flying through a wall (18:50)
  • Calc 8: One of Computron's Minions throws unarmored Kevin through a metal wall (11:20)
  • Calc 9: A Nanochip clone of Victor Validus throws Kevin across a street (10:49)
  • Calc 10: Kevin punches through a wall, while unarmored (12:29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back