• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zanybrainy2000 Oh oops I must have accidentally disabled them during one of my post edits. Sorry my bad should be fixed now.

I know I already posted this calculation, but I updated it with a new feat I found.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...a_really_big_hammer_faster_than_those_meteors

(Scroll to the bottom of the blog for it)

I'll do a priority/description thing for the storm feat in specific:

Priority: 2 (Scales to anything that is comparable to Juggernaut Frostwing Centurion - Which is a handful of endgame bosses and the player, given that it's one of the minibosses on the island)

Verse: Monster Islands

Description: The Frostwing Centurion brings forth a blizzard as one of his attacks (according to badge descriptions and whatnot)

(Do note, Spino's reply was regarding the kinetic energy for the hammer and meteor, he didn't evaluate the blizzard part, yet).

@ShrekAlmighty

What Kai threw was actually a ball of magma, not a rock, but still, the Lifting Strength still counts on that regard.

Priority: 1 (If the last part of the post is declared as not true lightning, most of the profiles of the verse get changed. Previous two calcs would replace current statistics and also be added to all pages)

Verse: Paranatural

Description: Forge stops a moving train, Hijack makes a small crater by throwing a dodgeball at some bleachers, Isaac shoots lightning

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dargoo_Faust/Paranatural_Calcs

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Star_Wars:_Darth_Bane_%22nudges%22_a_planet_with_a_Moo

Priority: 2 (All Rule of Two Sith lords scale to this, also Jedi that scale to them such as Sarro Xaj. This may also scale to people on the Jedi council such as Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti (who notably tilted a dark side planet in Felucia back to the light while alive) and (formerly) Dooku, who is stated to be one of the most powerful jedi in the order's history prior to leaving the order)

Verse: Star Wars Legends

Description: Darth Bane nugdes a planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back