• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caine vs Vivec Redux But Hopefully People Behave This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
If reasonable discussion isn't had then I will close this. Fair warning.

Setsuna tenma said:
Caine has 1A hax now so I am pretty sure Caine stomps
Not even 1-A can save you now.

And Vivec is passively erased, True-Godly isn't saving Vivec this time.

AogiriKira said:
Vivec is a higher degree of 1-A

His True Godly still applies here
You do know the level of transcendence behind the Regen doesn't matter, only the Regen.

And still doesn't matter, Caine curb stomps, Vivec can't do anything, so you stonewalling isn't working.

Udlmaster said:
AogiriKira said:
Vivec is a higher degree of 1-A

His True Godly still applies here
You do know the level of transcendence behind the Regen doesn't matter, only the Regen.
And still doesn't matter, Caine curb stomps, Vivec can't do anything, so you stonewalling isn't working.
Vivec can still act when he is erased, don't know how many times this has been repeated adnasuem.

If you read deeper into the lore there True-Godly goes deeper than simply regen. "As a God, Vivec exists simultaneously outside and within the bounds of Time. Lying "asleep" in the Timeless World of the Gods upon his destruction, and being capable of instantly returning to the world of Time by choosing to "wake up" and manifest once again. As seen with Mehrunes Dagon, Gods can return even if erased from all of Time simultaneously"

>Vivec can still act when he is erased, don't know how many times this has been repeated adnasuem.

1. That was never proven, so that's a baseless claim, so not ad nausuem, well done, you failed at the first hurtle.

2. He can't act, he's having 1-A power null, all his abilities are negated by Caine, he can't do a thing.

>True Godly explaination

LMFAO, that's not even High-Godly let alone True-Godly, this is 1-A hax, they erase from across all time and space by default, they erase on a level beyond Time and space, like, Regenerationn from a Timeless Void is weak compared to 1-A hax.

Udlmaster said:
>Vivec can still act when he is erased, don't know how many times this has been repeated adnasuem.
1. That was never proven, so that's a baseless claim, so not ad nausuem, well done, you failed at the first hurtle.

2. He can't act, he's having 1-A power null, all his abilities are negated by Caine, he can't do a thing.

>True Godly explaination

LMFAO, that's not even High-Godly let alone True-Godly, this is 1-A hax, they erase from across all time and space by default, they erase on a level beyond Time and space, like, Regenerationn from a Timeless Void is weak compared to 1-A hax.
First of all you being condescending isn't going to help your arguments here.

Second of all, Vivec's 1-A is higher than Caine's 1-A

Third of all, time functions and is way different in TES than it is in most other mediums. Theres a whole cosmology thread about how things function in TES.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Time has infinite dimensions in TES my dude.
Ahhhhh, Now, that is makes infinitely more sense, it sounded as if some random 4-D Regen was supposed to be TrUe-gOdLY

>First of all you being condescending isn't going to help your arguments here.

Being assertive doesn't make my argument wrong.

>Second of all, Vivec's 1-A is higher than Caine's 1-A

Which is something he doesn't have access to, even if I agreed with Vivec's 1-A being higher, but as I don't know how high it is, I won't comment.

>Third of all, time functions and is way different in TES than it is in most other mediums. Theres a whole cosmology thread about how things function in TES.

From what Matthew has said, with Time being Infinite Dimensional, and Timeless Void being Dimensionless, as I will assume for this matter.

That's still then Baseline 1-A.

Honestly at this point this should be a banned matchup. The threads never go anywhere, and everyone just dips before a conclusion can be reached

Caine's passiveouterversalmanipulation keeps on bombing Vivec

Vivec regen is of higher transcendence than Caine's attacks and would supposedly allow him to recover

however, individuals say that it doesn't matter because Vivec would be locked in genjutsu and can't do anything.

For now I'll vote Caine since passive damage on that level is incap no matter how you look at it.

If is true that vivec can go into chim (i think he can like rein can go into 1-A in like 10 sec in one of his keys) then i will vote for vivec.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
If is true that vivec can go into chim (i think he can like rein can go into 1-A in like 10 sec in one of his keys) then i will vote for vivec.
1. He can't, Reinhardt doesn't go 1-A he just has 1-A hax in his 3-A Key.

2. Caine's Narrative Erasure is passive, the literal instant the match starts Vivec is erased and is power nulled.

3. Caine has 9 Platonic/Outerversal Transcendences in his Hax at this level.

Udlmaster said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
1. He can't, Reinhardt doesn't go 1-A he just has 1-A hax in his 3-A Key.
2. Caine's Narrative Erasure is passive, the literal instant the match starts Vivec is erased and is power nulled.

3. Caine has 9 Platonic/Outerversal Transcendences in his Hax at this level.
1. Wrong. it's been stated many times throughout Rein's 3-A key that him becoming 1-A is an ability that is used.

2. Vivec can act while erased this has been repeated adnaseum.

3. Tes 1-A's including Vivec from what I know are on the level of Hypnos in the Cthulhu Mythos, which is pretty high into 1-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back