• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caine vs Vivec Redux But Hopefully People Behave This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already debunked this point before, just because myths exist and books exist doesn't mean anything.

You can stop with this ad nausuem now.

>"Mythic Aurbis exists, and has existed from time without measure, as a fanciful Unnatural Realm."

This literally proves nothing and is just headcannon to say: "It says they create narratives through manipulation"

I've already addressed this again, because you're just repeating yourself and is once again Ad nausuem.

So, do you have a new point or are you gonna concede to this point?

it even says here in this interview the term hypnogogic in the elder scrolls is in fact the stories/narratives which is anus dream itself.
River (Anu's Dream; the
TES games), the Streams
(multi-verses in Anu's
Dream, including C0DAs) and
Brooks/Creeks (fan-fictions,
apocrypha). These various
Waters flow into each other
but also flow back into the
River (e.g. Scourge in the
Lizard's Head Tavern (MQ),
Vivec's Antlers (ESO) etc).
See also Dream. and according to this interview mks c0da is set into the tes universe, and each c0da is its own story/narrative that is set within the dreamsleeve, ingame the dreamsleeve is usually regarded as where souls are transported etc, in lore and mk sources the dreamsleeve is also said to be an infinite river of date, information and possibilities that contains these c0das, that is possible based off statements that are sorted out by infinite amounts of amaranths. Again the c0das are in fact the stories/narratives that is the dream itself.

http://www.telmoraindependent.net/an-aurbic-primer-faq/

Udlmaster said:
I've already debunked this point before, just because myths exist and books exist doesn't mean anything.
You can stop with this ad nausuem now.

>"Mythic Aurbis exists, and has existed from time without measure, as a fanciful Unnatural Realm."

This literally proves nothing and is just headcannon to say: "It says they create narratives through manipulation"

I've already addressed this again, because you're just repeating yourself and is once again Ad nausuem.

So, do you have a new point or are you gonna concede to this point?
you addressed someone elses view on it, not mine.

that link would also support the truth in sequence final tamirel lore book, which is sotha sil describing a perfect varation of nirn that was created and is mythic but also exist somewhere.

also you didnt tell us why that was headcanon, if they themselves make narratives/myths/stories regardless if its not even done by manipulation the fact that vivec and the amaranth exist still supports the 3 or 4 of us who argued the amaranth merely dreams these narratives since they exist/are his dream(s)

Asriel77 said:
it even says here in this interview the term hypnogogic in the elder scrolls is in fact the stories/narratives which is anus dream itself.
River (Anu's Dream; the
TES games), the Streams
(multi-verses in Anu's
See also Dream. and according to this interview mks c0da is set into the tes universe, and each c0da is its own story/narrative that is set within the dreamsleeve, ingame the dreamsleeve is usually regarded as where souls are transported etc, in lore and mk sources the dreamsleeve is also said to be an infinite river of date, information and possibilities that contains these c0das, that is possible based off statements that are sorted out by infinite amounts of amaranths. Again the c0das are in fact the stories/narratives that is the dream itself.

What the hell does any of this mean? Just post an imgur scan from the book instead of Copy and pasting it here where it hearts as well as a 2 year old's poetry.

>you addressed someone elses view on it, not mine.

Rewording your own premise or someone else's doesn't make it a new point, it's still ad nausuem because I've already debunked the source you're claiming supports your claim.

Udlmaster said:
Asriel77 said:
River (Anu's Dream; the
TES games), the Streams
(multi-verses in Anu's

What the hell does any of this mean? Just post an imgur scan from the book instead of Copy and pasting it here where it hearts as well as a 2 year old's poetry.

>you addressed someone elses view on it, not mine.

Rewording your own premise or someone else's doesn't make it a new point, it's still ad nausuem because I've already debunked the source you're claiming supports your claim.
telling us they make myths doesnt debunk the source, especially when it outright says the magical beings who make the myths live narrative lives. and the narratives /stories/myths they create come true. it even says one of these magical beings who exist is akatosh. its not ad nauseum when you didnt refute it at all.

>Rewording your own premise or someone else's doesn't make it a new point, it's still ad nausuem because I've already debunked the source you're claiming supports your claim.

the link direclty says the magical beings who live narrative lives created a mythic aurbis and these magical beings create the pattern of myth itself.

>that tells us they make myths about themselves. it doesnt at all say that and even if it did it would not refute anything.

>telling us they make myths doesnt debunk the source, especially when it outright says the magical beings who make the myths live narrative lives.

Okay, I've already debunked this point, the book is literally only talking about how these beings become Myths due to their great power, that they live on through those Myths.

Your source doesn't say what you're saying it's saying.

>and the narratives /stories/myths they create come true.

That's because they make them true, like if I go out and slay a dragon, I make a myth about myself and my power to kill dragons, I then live on through my Myth, my life is then a narrative life, tied to the myth's life, I've also then made the Myth true because I did it, do I now have to explain doing something?

>it even says one of these magical beings who exist is akatosh.

Okay, that's because Akatosh is a God and Gods have myths about them, I cannot believe I have to explain that God's have stories tied to them, do I need to explain the Bible is a story/myth of God?

>the link direclty says the magical beings who live narrative lives created a mythic aurbis and these magical beings create the pattern of myth itself.

You just reworded your premise again, and no, it doesn't I've already addressed this, stop committing ad nausuem or you will concede via Burden of Rejoinder, because you're holding up the debate on a point I've already debunked.

Udlmaster said:
>telling us they make myths doesnt debunk the source, especially when it outright says the magical beings who make the myths live narrative lives.
Okay, I've already debunked this point, the book is literally only talking about how these beings become Myths due to their great power, that they live on through those Myths.

Your source doesn't say what you're saying it's saying.

>and the narratives /stories/myths they create come true.

That's because they make them true, like if I go out and slay a dragon, I make a myth about myself and my power to kill dragons, I then live on through my Myth, my life is then a narrative life, tied to the myth's life, I've also then made the Myth true because I did it, do I now have to explain doing something?

>it even says one of these magical beings who exist is akatosh.

Okay, that's because Akatosh is a God and Gods have myths about them, I cannot believe I have to explain that God's have stories tied to them, do I need to explain the Bible is a story/myth of God?

>the link direclty says the magical beings who live narrative lives created a mythic aurbis and these magical beings create the pattern of myth itself.

You just reworded your premise again, and no, it doesn't I've already addressed this, stop committing ad nausuem or you will concede via Burden of Rejoinder, because you're holding up the debate on a point I've already debunked.
you're being dishonest because the source does in fact say the gods do in fact live narrative lives and they create myths and mythic patterns.
"your source doesnt say what youre saying"
this is proof you didnt read the link
Myths

>you're being dishonest because the source does in fact say the gods do in fact live narrative lives and they create myths and mythic patterns. "your source doesnt say what youre saying" this is proof you didnt read the link

Omg, you're actually inept, what you are saying is that this source proves that the Narrative exists as apart of the Amaranth, however, that is not what it is saying, and I have detailed above how it's not saying that at all.

You might want to read what I write and actually be able to understand what I write before making yourself look like an idiot.

>so ur ******* conceding the fact caines narrative erasure doesnt work on vivec at all LMAO

You're incredibly dumb if you think I would concede while I'm casually debunking your every argument.

yeah rip ur acc might get banned. and we might need to close this thread because someone wants to be rude asf

and truly it sucks that people like you take the fun out of debating this on a power scaling website by calling people dumb and inept and idiot

>yeah rip ur acc might get banned. and we might need to close this thread because someone wants to be rude asf

Are you even self-aware, you just called me Dishonest, like, do you even read what you write before you post it?

>and truly it sucks that people like you take the fun out of debating this on a power scaling website by calling people dumb and inept and idiot

Okay, I didn't called you dumb or an idiot, I called you indept.

You might want to read what I write because it makes you look like an idiot.

That is what I wrote to "call you an idiot" and it's not calling you an idiot, it's saying you're making yourself look like an idiot.

And for the dumb part, unless you're admitting that you thought I would concede the winning argument and that you are dumb, then I didn't call you dumb, for each time I "called you stupid or dumb" I added a clause to which you could redeem yourself and make yourself look smart, but you didn't and are now making yourself look further like an idiot. Note my words again, because you apparently dont read at all.

I'm not sure about that. I mean look at what happened in the last thread between Caine vs Vivec.

You thought that was bad? My dear child, you need to do a Discord VC debate or go to Naruto Forums and try completing a thread there.

They're like trials of fire.

Zhepar said:
Vivec can use chim in any key, its like madness from pelinal
No he can't, you haven't bothered to look at the profiles, CHIM is another Key, Madness isn't in another key, it's his main keys on Pelinal.

He can technically use it from any key but it's apparently against the rules to use transformations that take you from one key to another.

In truth black,i remember you created a topic about it, but i dont think we reached an answer, because according to mat "Interpreting CHIM as a transformation or a power boost is sad."

while it is a power boost, it should be very dumb to look at it that way. its better to just interpret chim to becoming a king

So, since there is currently nothing Vivec can do to harm Caine, all his powers nullified, and him being continuously erased:

Do we all agree now that Caine wins via incap victory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back