• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cain (DC comics) vs Kharn the Betrayer

If this has happened before or is just a dumb idea then sorry, but I was curious and am about to leave for work so I don't have time to think about it.

Speed Equalized, SBA, go nuts.

Cai

Khar

Khorne is inferior to Presence, and the negation Kharn gets isn't even 1-A. Kharn gets a 1-B null since the Materium is 1-B. If he was in the warp or eye of terror, then Khorne could likely give him a fully high 1-B or 1-A degree of negation, but that's not SBA.

No, Presence is still stronger than Khorne. You're likely not going to find matches for Cain.

I gave this match about as much thought as it took to write this reply. Both have 1-A protectors, so why not? Consider this dropped.

1-As vary very heavily in power. It's stompy either way, as it either becomes a 4-B fighting a 9-B or Kharn can do absolutely nothing. Everyone makes unviable matches at some point though.

Kharn would die to his own attack, and has no way to hurt Cain. Not incon.

I was saying that if Khorne was stronger it would be a stomp in the other direction.

Gorechild can permanently kill Greater Daemons and regular axes of Khorne have had the durability negation potential to harm Magnus. That's above his pay grade, and the way Khorne resurrects results in a win via BFR since he doesn't do it on the battlefield. That assumes he's going to resurrect Kharn in the first place as well.

Gargoyle One said:
Well, it doesnt just return the damage, it returns any harm done to Cain sevenfold and it isnt just limited to attack reflection. Example is when Cain got smacked, the one who smacked him didnt just got smacked back, he was hit by a car, a lightning etc

Would it reflection the characteristics of the attack like the soulfuck? Kharn would definitely die to a hard enough swing of his own Gorechild, but 7 times his AP isn't comprable to his durability.

it doesn't just reflect attack, it also causes weird accidents 7 times worst that what you did to Cain

Wokistan said:
Would it reflection the characteristics of the attack like the soulfuck? Kharn would definitely die to a hard enough swing of his own Gorechild, but 7 times his AP isn't comprable to his durability.
Probably, even fate manipulators like the Kindly Ones didnt touch Cain when they attacked the Dreaming and Dream. It probably works against hax too

Wait so what DOES cain reflect? I can understand Cain reflecting hax that would cause harm to him on some level (i.e. soulhax, concept hax) but would The Presence really care if you, say, teleported Cain to a park or something?

Also, ik the whole weird accidents thing, but for someone who can easily tank 7x the damage that they dealt, would they really care? For example, Saitama's punches are generally a lot weaker than his full potential (which scales to his durability). Would Saitama one-punching Cain mean he one-punches himself, or get hit slightly harder than he'd like and have a toilet drop on his head or something?

Kharn can't tank 7 hits of his Gorechild swung with his AP, even if his durability is probably somewhere around high kilofoe, maybe bottom of gigafoe. This is due to the properties of Gorechild.

If anything bad happens to Cain, so It'd likely be a case by case thing. Idk if anyone's tried to BFR him before, but seeing as its basically a nonconsensual relocation, that may get stopped. Saitama wouldn't just stay using tier 7 hits, and eventually would be killed.

Back