• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, being intangible is useless when your opponent can drain your life-force energy. Also, fire is Caesar logia weakness, yeah he can null that with oxygen manip but it still can damage him.

Look at his profile, I only mention one of his hax abilites. Inu can cut through the space, send people to hell, Transmutation and so on.

I don't know much about Inuyasha. But I read his profile for that Life Absorption thing and it seem that it is through Dragon-scaled Tessaiga, that Inuyasha can drain demonic energy directly with a slash effect. I'm assuming that he have to directly cut his opponent to drain their energy but that would difficult with hitting an intangible person.

How does Transmutation works exactly?

He can cut through space?! How does that work? That sound pretty cool. And he can send people to hell. How does that work again? Does he need to physically touch him with his sword?

Caesar can literally remove all of the oxygen in the air and with no oxygen, Fire can't burn for much longer so Inuyasha's fire attack is useless unless his fire is proven to be able to burn without oxygen and if he is near Caesar when he does that, he will suffocate due to a lack of oxygen.

And Caesar has his Shinokuni gas with him, so he would be able to use the gas petrification ability on Inuyasha and possibly incap him.

Back