• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Caesar fights another mechanical kaiju (King Caesar vs Aldebaran)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
The King : 0
The Ice Mech : 0
Incon : 0

Starting distance is 500 meters
Speed equalized

Found this profile and thought it's interesting though the AP being listed in different metrics is a little tough so I'm gonna translate it to the best of my abilities

Aldebaran is 0.1 FOE which should equal 10^43 joules
King Caesar is 1278.6 Quettatons (Scales to this Godzilla profile's High 4-C) which should equal 1.3*10^33 tons of TNT which can roughly be translated to 5.2*10^42 joules

With that in-mind, 2x AP advantage, I think

Minor mixup, Idia scales to 0.1 FOE, Aldebaran's equal to a fusion of 6 monsters on Idia's level, so they're actually > 0.6 FOE, meaning the difference is actually closer to 12x.

King Caesar's energy redirection ability seems interesting for trying to turn that AP advantage back around on Aldebaran, maybe? But considering Aldebaran can probably one-tap and has other multipliers, the result of this match can only be 'oneshot or be oneshot' even if the redirection would be reasonable applicable.

I think this thread's sadly a no-go.

Minor mixup, Idia scales to 0.1 FOE, Aldebaran's equal to a fusion of 6 monsters on Idia's level, so they're actually > 0.6 FOE, meaning the difference is actually closer to 12x.
Oh god, there's upscaling?

And this was somewhat thematic. Is every High 4-C like this?

Yeah, the second justification takes you to the upscaling blog (which needs updated since 8 Star and beyond no longer upscale thanks to having their own feats). Monster fusion has an in-universe multiplier explanation, so going up a rank is around a '>6x' boost.

It genuinely feels like it, yes...Tiers with huge ranges like High 4-C can really crush your hopes and dreams when the APs don't work out...

...Even worse? I just checked. PAD DOES have some robot Kaiju monsters that scale to Idia's feat and don't upscale...It's just that they haven't been on my to-do list so they're not on the wiki.

...I really need to get back to work. This franchise is moving on without me.

Back