• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya vs Nekros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for starters the only feasible way to get 5-B is abusing the game mechanic multipliers of mods (which effects arent stated in lore, its game mechanics) and specific frame multipliers through Abilities (which Nekros doesn't have).

Also channeling only works for melee attacks and it's not enough of a multiplier to bridge the gap.

Nekros doesnt have damage absorption.

He also can't reflect damage except when channeling, but that works because it deflects bullets, something that won't happen to Byakuya and it reflects feaction of the damage.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Nekros doesnt have damage absorption.

He also can't reflect damage except when channeling, but that works because it deflects bullets, something that won't happen to Byakuya and it reflects feaction of the damage.
Oh, sorry. I was told Nekros has everything on Loki's page

Warframe profiles are very misleading because it treats them as a composite with all weapons, gear and mods. Something that isn't true in lore and even the game.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. So, how high are the stat amps, and what's stopping Byakuya from just spawn killing Nekros until he stays dead?

He gets deleted by Byakuya, most of his immortalities get negated since it will be a fine dust. Type 9 only comes into play cause of the operator who's on a ship.

So immortalities are worthless, the stat amps for Nekros are +440% health and shield, and +100% speed, so negligible, and his melee only doubles after Channeling

BakiHanma18 said:
Also, Damage red is only with a specific mod and during channeling and its only partial
No actually. Damage reduction is literally half of his kit. Like adaptation, and general damage reduction. Imade was talking about damage reflection which is when blocking, but a mod literally makes blocking passive.

BakiHanma18 said:
So immortalities are worthless, the stat amps for Nekros are +440% health and shield, and +100% speed, so negligible, and his melee only doubles after Channeling
There's actually MUCH more than that.

Nekros doesnt have stat amps innately, Earl is just wrong. Nekros needs specific mods for that and they dont do much even.

Nekros also can't reduce damage unless he uses Shadows of the Dead; however, Nekros cant use it in this fight. He needs to get kills first to use it.

Nekros literally dies to Byakuya shredding him apart from every direction as he gets swallowed in hundreds of millions of blades that have an ap more than 30 times above Nekros.

It's a stomp.

I don't think it's necessarily a stomp, but I'd like to clear up any misinformation on Nekros first, then I'll play Devil's Advocate for Nekros to show that they both have win conditions

If Nekros was fully stacked in defense It would take Byakuya like 8 normal attacks to kill him. Nekros with all the speed Amps in thé game couldn't keep up with the blitz. Channeling only works against bullets for damage reflection and the only move Nekros has to hurt Byakuya (Soul Punch) is easily avoidable.

So, if Byakuya attempts to zone, Nekros can speed amp and dodge the petals until he's within 10 meters, then he can use Invisibility to get 1 Soul Punch that Byakuya can't block because he can't see or sense Nekros, and Soul Punch obliterates Byakuya, as it was intended to destroy souls, and Byakuya is literally a soul. While I think it's much more likely that Byakuya shunpos, kidos, or Shikais/Bankais, Nekros could take this

Nekros doesn't have invisibility and he doesn't have speed amps that amp him over 2 times his base speed.

Soul Punch doesn't destroy souls, it pushes souls out of the body. Byakuya is already a soul.

Seriously dude, Byakuya ******* stomps the shit out of Nekros.

Nekros does have invisibility, he gets it from Ghost's Shade according to his profile. If speed is equalized, and he amps 2x, he's 2x faster than Byakuya.

Then we have to figure out the AP difference, or some other hax, because I doubt that with a 2x speed advantage on Byakuya, who also can't see or sense him when he's within 10m and not attacking, there's NOTHING he can do

We don't know that yet, and nothing has lead me to believe as much

Also, he can amp his SP 3.4x, which is just shy of two-shotting himself even. With his AP of "Low 6-B, possibly much higher" he could be near 6-B, or even well into 6-B. Plus a twoshot level amp, and Byakuya could find himself at ever disadvantage, hence why we need the APs

Nekros doesn't have Shade. Nekros doesn't have a standard loadout, him having shade is hypothetical just like Nekros having any mod.

Also, Nekros can't amplify his speed by 2x.

Nekros is 1 teraton with his possibly Low 6-B. Byakuya is over 37 teratons.

Okay, so he's as likely to have Shade as any other mod, meaning it's viable in this match, as it's not restricted

Yes he can, I've already posted his max amps earlier, and he can amp his speed by +100%, which is literally doubling his speed

So with the 3.4x amp to SP, that's a 3.4 TT vs ~40 TT, meaning Byakuya can oneshot, but he's at a speed disadvantage, and anytime the opponent gets close, he can't see or detect the opponent. Nekros only need to hit Byakuya with SP 10 solid times, but he has range disadvantage, can be oneshot, and potentially Byakuya could get him with Bakudo or Ougi/Ougi Ikka Senjinka

I'm not saying Byakuya loses, I'm saying a scenario where Nekros wins does exist

Good god Warframe needs to have its shit sorted out. First question, are mods in the lore? Two, if so, how many are useable at a time? Because if its not multiple, it needs to specified which is being used in the OP. Three, are the effects of the mods stated in lore?

Seriously, everything I have read above is just game mechanics which I am pretty sure we have a page explaining why they are bad and not used.

>First question, are mods in the lore?

Yes.

>Two, if so, how many are useable at a time?

It's never stated in lore, but you can use 1 Aura Mod, 1 Exilus Mod and 8 mods for your Warframe.

>Because if its not multiple, it needs to specified which is being used in the OP.

Basically, and even then you're basically making up what you want the frame to be.

>Three, are the effects of the mods stated in lore?

Nope.

@Baki

>Okay, so he's as likely to have Shade as any other mod, meaning it's viable in this match, as it's not restricted

That's not true.

Shade is one of nine Sentinels. And 4 of them have upgraded versions. So really Shade is 2 / 13 odds from Sentinels.

However, Sentinels are 1/4 of potential companions.

There are Kubrows. Kavats, Moas and Sentinels that a Warframe can use.

We're talking very low odds since Warframes can only use 1 companion at a time.

>Yes he can, I've already posted his max amps earlier, and he can amp his speed by +100%, which is literally doubling his speed

Nekros can't amp his speed by 100%. Only speed frames can do that.

>So with the 3.4x amp to SP

What are you basing this on?

> that's a 3.4 TT vs ~40 TT, meaning Byakuya can oneshot, but he's at a speed disadvantage

Byakuya isn't at a speed disadvantage, he can amplify his attacks to double the speed. Also, you're literally forgetting that double speed isn't even a big jump. Cars are more than double your speed, you can react to them can you not?

Also, Nekros can't hurt Byakuya.

>he can't see or detect the opponent

Byakuya and Nekros can see each other.

>Nekros only need to hit Byakuya with SP 10 solid times

That's not how that works.

Say I can tank to the face the force of a nuke. If a kid hit me a million times over and over to add up to a force like a nuke, that doesn't mean I'm taking a nuke's worth of damage.

having read the two sides of the argument , i will have to say that byakuya have a very high chance of winning this .

so i'm voting byakuya FRA unless it's really a stomp like IMade said .

Low odds means it's still possible

He can amp his stats to +440% health and shield, and +100% speed

According to Choinoi, 5 different mods together amp and it multiplies SP by exactly 3.39x

Byakuya can shunpo, but he can't double the speed of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, and that's a big leap in logic considering cars don't have a set amount of speed, and something moving 2x my speed and becomes invisible within 10m isn't the easiest thing to tag/defend against

Nekros can, there's only a 10x gap

Byakuya can't see Nekros within 10 m due to Shade

Even if it's within 100x hits, with the advantages he has, it's entirely possible, regardless of whether or not it's likely

Naeblis495 said:
having read the two sides of the argument , i will have to say that byakuya have a very high chance of winning this .

so i'm voting byakuya FRA unless it's really a stomp like IMade said .
Noted, first vote counted

>He can amp his stats to +440% health and shield, and +100% speed

1) These are mods.

2) +100% speed isn't a mod in the game. Nekros can't do this.

>According to Choinoi, 5 different mods together amp and it multiplies SP by exactly 3.39x

What is SP

>Byakuya can shunpo, but he can't double the speed of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

.... Yes Byakuya can double the speed of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. That's literally a power of his.

>something moving 2x my speed and becomes invisible within 10m isn't the easiest thing to tag/defend against

That's not true.

>Nekros can, there's only a 10x gap

Nekros can't amplify his AP.

>Byakuya can't see Nekros within 10 m due to Shade

Shade isn't standard gear for Nekros.

>Even if it's within 100x hits, with the advantages he has, it's entirely possible, regardless of whether or not it's likely

No it's not, that's not how force works.

They sure are

I asked about the +100% speed amp, and he couldn't find it, so he swapped with Quick Thinking to avoid 1 lethal hit

Soul Punch

No, he can double Senbonzakura by using two hands, not Kageyoshi

Yes it is???

Yes he can, with the mods I just listen in the OP, he's now reach a 3.6x attack boost

I'm using all of his abilities, nowhere in the OP did I in any form restrict Nekros, but now to make it simpler, I've listen all the mods he'll be using. Everything else, if it's on his profile, he can use it

Yes it is, and again, yes it is. Byakuya for 1 has a stamina limit, and getting chipped away slowly by someone who's only at around a 10x disadvantage isn't gunna help

allow me to chime in , but byakuya can indeed double the speed of senbonzakura kageyoshi , he did it against bankai ichigo .

ichigo was too fast for his bankai to catch him so he used his hands to double kagayoshi's speed and catch him up .

maybe you are confusing his bankai , senbonzakura kageyoshi with some of his other techniques ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back