• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya vs Nekros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Mid-Low regen is nothing, Byakuya 1 shots via AP or pretty much shreds him to dust with his millions/billions of blades.
I mean, his profile is outdated. Nekros' profile should look something like This in reality. With all the immortalities and regen.

I think Nekros' pages is outdated. He should have everything Limbo has minus a few things. Actually pretty much most of the Warframe profiles are outdated.

Aernasilver said:
I think Nekros' pages is outdated. He should have everything Limbo has minus a few things. Actually pretty much most of the Warframe profiles are outdated.
That is true, but it's a lot to add. I have updated a few porfiles, the rest are fairly outdated.

Mid regen, doesn't stop him as well. He'd still turn him into dust.
Yes but 7 types of immortality do sure help with tanking all of that. Along with invulnerabilities, damage reduction and more.

None of those help him here at all but type 9, Byakuya will still 1 shot via superior AP.

Don't see how invulnerability comes into play here or whatever much more is.

None of those help him here at all but type 9, Byakuya will still 1 shot via superior AP.
Don't see how invulnerability comes into play here or whatever much more is.
>Invunerability and damage reduction along with stat amp don't come into play

Excuse me?

Byakuya easily one-shots. It's a massive stomp with the AP gap that is over 10 times.

Nekros' Soul Punch, ineffetive to Byakuya.

Desecrate? Nothing.

Terrify? Byakuya has amazing resistances to fear manipulation and other mental manipulation.

Shadows of the Dead? Does nothing here.

Nekros is stomped.

Well, it can be gradually done or else we get matches like these where the profiles is half done.

Anyways I'm going to stop derailing here.

I'm not even gonna acknowledge that 99% dmg immunity nonsense...All of these are pretty much abusing game mechanics. Apparently warframes have a dmg amp that goes into millions and billions.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Byakuya easily one-shots. It's a massive stomp with the AP gap that is over 10 times.
Nekros' Soul Punch, ineffetive to Byakuya.

Terrify? Byakuya has amazing resistances to fear manipulation and other mental manipulation.
Gets negged by massive stat amp, damage decreasing, invulnerabilities etc.

Depends, he just pushes your soul out. It's not the same as reiatsu crush. People acknowledged that there are different types of Soul Hax.

How much?

The damage amps are abusing game mechanics. I can use Banshee's Sonar and stack multiple times to break the games number integer before the 2014 patch. Either way, nothing is saving Nekros. His durability is too low and his immortality is worthless when he is under such a massive AP disadvantage where he can't do anything and he can just be beaten over and over or incapacitated.

That and the fact that Byakuya could just tear him apart and shred him to dust.

Firephoenixearl said:
Gets negged by massive stat amp, damage decreasing, invulnerabilities etc.

Depends, he just pushes your soul out. It's not the same as reiatsu crush. People acknowledged that there are different types of Soul Hax.

How much?
Nekros doesn't have stat amps. He doesn't have damage decreasing abilities nor invulnerabilities.

Pushing your soul out is miniscule compared to Byakuya who has greater Soul Resistance (Yammy could pull out hundreds of souls which a weaker being like Tatsuki resisted).

There are no standard mods. Mods are entirely up to the player, discussing which mods a Frame has is basically theorycrafting and making a new character to be basically what we want.

Yes, but mods are just meant to represent "mastery over something". The more you use something (the more you play), the more you learn how to use it (gain exp), the better you get at it (add mods). The real game mechanics is the limit to 8.

The real game mechanics is the fact that there is no mention of mods in lore beyond "They can amplify specific aspects of a Frame or their gear, but must be put on".

That's it, there is no mention of base mods all Frames have, there is no mention of a limit and there is no mention of what mods actually do by lore.

It's entirely up to the player.

Yes, but they do still exist as experience as methods for the children to amp their frames. The mods themselves obviously won't show up in the lore, but they do exist.

if nekros just push out the soul out of body , it shouldn't do nothing as byakuya is already a soul baseline .

Could Byakuya just use Senkei Senbonzakura Ougi Ikka Senjinka to shred him before he amps? Or use shunpo to blitz him?

By that same token, if Byakuya jobs even slightly (which in the later arcs he's been known to do), then Nekros amps far beyond him, yeah?

Okay, I've just been informed by @Choinoi that the only ways for Nekros to amp himself is through Channeling and his aura mods, of which he can only equip one at a time. I have also been sent a list of the Aura mods.

To clarify, his page doesn't list any of the other mods, so as far as this match goes, until a CRT is accepted, what he has on his page is what he fights with

BakiHanma18 said:
To clarify, his page doesn't list any of the other mods, so as far as this match goes, until a CRT is accepted, what he has on his page is what he fights with
As i said he would have just all these things Loki (Warframe) has, they just haven't been added yet cus im a lazy bastard.

As i said he would have just all these things Loki (Warframe) has, they just haven't been added yet cus im a lazy bastard.

To clarify, if you were to add theses to Nekros, you wouldn't need to do a CRT because they've already been accepted, yes?

Thanks for updating it, with the new abilities, it'll be easier to find a win condition for Byakuya (if there is one)

Okay, so I've been discussing with @Choinoi, and it'd seem that a Lowball for damage absorption and reflection is 7-A, and a Highball with the best gear and stats would be 5-B. Is this accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back