• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Recreation of Soul Society Arc finale....

Instead of Ichigo Vs Byakuya its Nero vs Byakuya...

6C Versions for Both.

DMC5 PreDT Nero for this match, will change to DMC4 if necessary

Speed Equalised.
Soul Hax restricted for both.

Byakuya Kuchiki
Nero

This is my first time ever match.....correct me if need be.

Last edited:
Shit
Forgot those stuff....
I'll restrict some stuff to make it more interesting....though it probably won't get added.....but I'd rather have a fruitful discussion rather than a boring stomp match.
Lets see what the Bleach boyos say about this....

Back