• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya vs Nekros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul Punch does nothing to Byakuya, how many times must I explain this to you?

Quick Thinking doesn't work that way. Quick Thinking's game mechanics is that it absorbs energy relative to the damage you take. Byakuya would drain all of Nekros' energy (which isn't a lot at base) and kill him in one shot.

You don't understand what Kageyoshi is, that's his Bankai. That's what he can double in speed using his hands.

No, it's not true. Please provide proof it is true.

No it's not. The Power Strength mods you listed were Blind Rage and Augur Secrets. That's 126%. Or 2.26 times.

>I'm using all of his abilities, nowhere in the OP did I in any form restrict Nekros, but now to make it simpler, I've listen all the mods he'll be using. Everything else, if it's on his profile, he can use it

Nekros can't use all those abilities at once via Lore and Game Mechanics.

Honestly OP you come of as biased and uninformed as to what Nekros can do. You keep trying to edit him in ways that break Lore and Game Mechanics to do whatever you want.

But it does... it may not have any special effect, but it's a move that can hit a soul

base Nekros is 1 Teraton + 440% health + 440% sheild = 8.80 Teratons 100 energy restores 240 health with a 58.333% damage reduction. Nekros max energy is 188 So he'd have to do 8.80 Teratons 2 times while Byakuya is now 16.64 Teratons, add in 100% shield, and Nekros's Shield is now 18.6 TT, more than Byakuya can even do

Are you seriously asking me to prove that it's difficult for someone to tag something they can't see and moves 2x faster than them??? I'm not answering that

With the Augur mods, Nekros can add 160% shield, plus 180% with just Accords, and covert 240% of his shield into AP

Hence why I've given specific mods, other than that, one primary, one secondary, 1 melee, and Shade.

Correction to my prior statement:

4.4 from vitality 4.4 from redirection 1 from guardian 2.4 from quick 2.4 from agur set X2 for damage reduction

That's 29.2 TT to Byakuya's ~40 TT AP, and he can null one hit, res twice, and still has to be hit twice to die

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Honestly OP you come of as biased and uninformed as to what Nekros can do. You keep trying to edit him in ways that break Lore and Game Mechanics to do whatever you want.
I'm just trying to show you it's not a stomp, but I think I'm done catering to the one person who thinks it's a stomp in spite of the fact that now, in limiting the mods Nekros can pick from, he still holds a leg in this race.

>But it does... it may not have any special effect, but it's a move that can hit a soul

Means nothing to Byakuya though, he's already a Soul and the move Soul Punch solely punches the soul out of the body. That does nothing to Byakuya.

>base Nekros is 1 Teraton + 440% health + 440% sheild = 8.80 Teratons 100 energy restores 240 health with a 58.333% damage reduction. Nekros max energy is 188 So he'd have to do 8.80 Teratons 2 times while Byakuya is now 16.64 Teratons, add in 100% shield, and Nekros's Shield is now 18.6 TT, more than Byakuya can even do

You're so wrong on so many levels, I feel you really don't understand Warframe nor have played it.

For starters, Vitality's 440% health increases does not increase durability. Steel Fiber is what increases durability. Vitality increases the health.

Shield increase is pathetic in Warframe, it only increases the Shields' health points so it doesn't break as fast. Byakuya one shots the shield.

Once again, Nekros does not have damage reduction. Also you're using game mechanics which aren't allowed.

Also another mistake on your part, that's not how Warframe multipliers work.

Warframe multipliers increase the base points, not the end points.

Nekros' base Health is 100 and his max is 300. With 440% Vitality his health becomes 740. It barely doubles his max health.

So yeah, you're not doing the math right at all.

Nekros would not be 8 Teratons nor 16 Teratons.

>Are you seriously asking me to prove that it's difficult for someone to tag something they can't see and moves 2x faster than them??? I'm not answering that

Nekros isn't invisible unless you're altering gear.

Being 2 times faster also doesn't make you invisible or impossible to tag. Especially when Byakuya can make his attacks 2 times faster.

>With the Augur mods, Nekros can add 160% shield, plus 180% with just Accords, and covert 240% of his shield into AP

Augur benefits are game mechanics, not lore.

So from what I've got 4.4 from vitality 4.4 from redirection 1 from guardian 2.4 from quick 2.4 from agur set X2 for damage reduction That's 29.2 TT in durability for Nekros Because there is enough energy for Nekros to use quick think twice byakuya must overcome 29.2 TT twice. This means byakuya has to hot Nekros 2 times to kill him. Then Nekros Shade can RES him once making It another two hits. And that's only IF byakuya can Hit Nekros. And if byakuya takes too long in between hits Nekros can regen more energy over time allowing more uses of Quick think.

Both of you don't understand the game mechanics of mod multipliers in Warframe.

440% Vitality and Redirection does not increase their max health by 440%. It increases their base health by 440% which is 100.

Their max is 300 health. So with the mod it makes their health at max 740%. Not even 2.5 times larger.

Also, Redirection and Vitality don't increase durability. Only Steel Fiber increases actual durability since it increases armor.

SP can touch souls, therefore he can touch Byakuya, the rest is AP

Health and defense are aspects of durability, "Byakuya oneshots" is a non argument I'm getting sick of, Quick Thinking gives DR, so that's wrong, Choinoi's redoing the calc and thinks you might be right

NEKROS HAS SHADE, WHICH TURNS HIM INVISIBLE

None of the mods have in-lore affects...

Quite frankly, I believe the mods to just be game mechanics. There is no in-game explanation or prespective on them...despite the fact there is an explanation for just about everything else including the weapons, companions, the Warframes and the Tenno themselves. As such, until they get one, they're just the upgrade system in Warframe. No more, no less.

The AP isn't good though. Plus with the Power Strength mods you've listed, it only only increases the AP of the Soul Punch by 2.5 times. It won't even tickle Byakuya.

>Health and defense are aspects of durability,

Not for Warframe. Armor increases durability. Vitality increases your health.

> "Byakuya oneshots" is a non argument I'm getting sick of

Byakuya litearlly one shots. His AP is 40 times Nekros AP and Nekros can't amplify enough to close even a quarter of that gap.

> Quick Thinking gives DR

Quick Thinking does not give Damage Reduction. Seriously who is the person feeding you all this misinformation?

Quick Thinking converts Energy into Hit Points so when you're Health reaches 2 you won't die to the next hit, instead your energy takes the hit for your health.

Byakuya literally one-shots Nekros' and his base Energy is 150 which means Byakuya one-shots even that 150 Energy added onto Nekros' Health and Armor.

>Choinoi's redoing the calc and thinks you might be right

I know I'm right, I'm MR 28 with over 4500 hours in Warframe since I've been playing for over 5 years.

Changing gear for Nekros makes the match unable to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back