• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AnonymousBlank said:
Look up any non JoJo character vs someone with a stand, see how that goes.

And he still one shots people far and away above Itachi.

..... its like you refuse to use the eyes I hope you possess in your skull. And it was decided incorrectly when Bleach AP and soul manip scale to each other just like how Digimon mind and soul manip/resistance scale to their AP as well.
Again without any knowledge on JoJo I literally won't be able to refute or agree with either side.

And Itachi also scale to an unknown extent over his current rating especially healthy Itachi.

I indeed have eyes and I can also see wank with them.

Paul Frank said:
@rocker

That's not how reiatsu crush works though

It's not even reishi so seeing a wave of chakra that's miles long doesn't help him see an invisible person
I explained how sasuke with a lesser sharingan has seen through something similar before.

Its fair that you don't have any knowledge on JoJo's, thats why I told you to go research it.

Thats right, a vague and unknown extent above the calc compared to a long ass scaling chain of one shots, not just being superior to other characters but oneshots. Healthy Itachi is a made up version of the character so his fanboys can wank him even more. Unless you have actual feats for him, he is irrelevant.

Maybe get them checked because they cearly you can't see your own bias.

That has always been how it worked.

No it isn't. 2 Characters having similar calcs but one scaling far above the calc means they one shot.

And he wouldn't be able to see Byakuya himself. But a wave of Reishi around him.

@rocker because reiatsu crush is passive

Also I just explained that. Sasuke could see through similar because there was something to see

Byakuya has no chakra for Itachi to see through the miles wide wave that is crushing his soul

I would rather watch it when I have time.

Healthy Itachi is essentially Edo Itachi who kept up with kcm Naruto who would be much much higher than 7-A. Lol fanboys, if you want to call me a fanboys do it for a character I really like, like minato or kushina or something.

Maybe I am biased I won't deny it, attempting to pretend you are not certainly is what needs to be checked.

Snoke123 said:
1- itachi has to fly, if he wants to take the byakuya.
2- genjutsu will not do anything (reikaku)
Byakuya in character would close the gap not fly and run.

Already debunked multiple times in their thread.

Healthy Itachi is essentially Edo Itachi who kept up with kcm Naruto who would be much much higher than 7-A.

Edos are said to be weaker than when they were alive.

Tell me how it goes.

Great, then he might actually be able to contend with Byakuya physically. Still not resisting the soul hax that makes this a stomp.

Who said I wasn't biased? Certainly not me. Look at my history on this site and its obvious that I love Bleach. I have even stated it to be my 2nd favorite franchise in a thread here before. My bias doesn't change the facts though, those being that Byakuya stomps.

Hst master said:
Healthy Itachi is essentially Edo Itachi who kept up with kcm Naruto who would be much much higher than 7-A.

Edos are said to be weaker than when they were alive.
Thus healthy Itachi is stronger than Edo Itachi who is comparable to kcm Naruto further proving my point.

AnonymousBlank said:
Tell me how it goes.

Great, then he might actually be able to contend with Byakuya physically. Still not resisting the soul hax that makes this a stomp.

Who said I wasn't biased? Certainly not me. Look at my history on this site and its obvious that I love Bleach. I have even stated it to be my 2nd favorite franchise in a thread here before. My bias doesn't change the facts though, those being that Byakuya stomps.
I will.

Which Is still don't think is a factor and I also think that spiritual energy in chakra runs a good counter to it.

Then what was your point in calling me biased lol we both believe in our "facts" which are simply opinions.

Hst master said:
Not really, considering that we still have no showings for a "Healthy" Itachi.
....which is why Edo Itachi is what I was using...seriously. I literally used Edo since I know healthy has no showings, then you tell me Edo is weaker than in life which would be healthy Itachi and then tell me he has no showings as if that was what I was talking about.

I have been meaning to get around go it but on the one hand .... effort, on the other ... memes I just don't find funny.

Except chakra doesn't grant resistance to soul manip like reiryoku does.

Eh, shot was there. Figured I may as well.

I got to like episode 8 of part 1 a couple months of.

That depends, Naruto has resisted his would being pulled out before and madara resisted his soul being made to depart while in Edo tensei. And hash master was able to break out of being controlled at any point.

Understandable.

....which is why Edo Itachi is what I was using...seriously. I literally used Edo since I know healthy has no showings, then you tell me Edo is weaker than in life which would be healthy Itachi and then tell me he has no showings as if that was what I was talking about.

He doesn't. Alongside, he never took a hit from Naruto at all. He attacked for a bit which Naruto defended, avoided Bee's slash, attacked Bee, and then used Shisui's Eye on himself to regain control. He'd just be scaling to Kabuto, Arguably Edo Nagato(Even though he only sealed him and destroyed the gravity core which makes it arguable), or Sasuke again, who doesn't have CMS2 anymore.

Madara didn't resist his soul departing he just used the hand signs before his soul went back. Naruto also didn't resist his soul being taken out he was saved before it was taken out

Paul Frank said:
Madara didn't resist his soul departing he just used the hand signs before his soul went back. Naruto also didn't resist his soul being taken out he was saved before it was taken out
That has been debunked and it has been approved for him to have resistance. The hand seal was for him to have a body where he can stay around because when Edo is undone he won't be able to keep his body.

He held on long enough most people have their souls instant my yanked out.

He doesn't. Alongside, he never took a hit from Naruto at all. He attacked for a bit which Naruto defended, avoided Bee's slash, attacked Bee, and then used Shisui's Eye on himself to regain control. He'd just be scaling to Kabuto, Arguably Edo Nagato(Even though he only sealed him and destroyed the gravity core which makes it arguable), or Sasuke again, who doesn't have CMS2 anymore.

He thanked punches from Naruto and attacked back, and fought evenly that is being comparable.

@rocker

Where was that decided to be resistance. There was nothing to resist his soul was returning to where it should be since edo tensei was deactivated all he did was use a few hand signs before his timer ran out.

He didn't really hold on that long him and Bee were both saved by Itachi almost instantly

..... no time like the present, I guess. May as well start now.

Problem is that just having enough reiryoku to see souls in Bleach is enough to resist soul rip without even trying, said soul rip able to immediately nom hundreds of people. Resisting that is kinda >>>>>>>>>>>> having to grab onto your soul and playing tug of war with it. Madara's is better than Naruto's but he only resisted long enough to stop Edo from being cancelled.

am i the only one,who thinks,that this is a missmatch? either byakuya stomps with reiatsu crush or itachi stomps with genjutsu

this is not a "fight",no matter how you look at it

He resisted before that, his soul was leaving his body then he forced it back in, then waay later he did the hand seals.

He held on for pretty long.

AnonymousBlank said:
..... no time like the present, I guess. May as well start now.

Problem is that just having enough reiryoku to see souls in Bleach is enough to resist soul rip without even trying, said soul rip able to immediately nom hundreds of people. Resisting that is kinda >>>>>>>>>>>> having to grab onto your soul and playing tug of war with it. Madara's is better than Naruto's but he only resisted long enough to stop Edo from being cancelled.
Yeah, but I got studies now. So rip.

I explained madara better above.

You literally see him block naruto's punch in the first clash.

Actually. He doesn't block it, but diverts it. He never took a direct hit. You can even see that his punch landed and Naruto's was avoided.

And on the way down they exchange several punches.

This never happened in the manga. Anime maybe but not the manga. And yes we do have canon fights with anime only things in them but we don't accept them. Look at Anime Buu vs Goku or 6th Tails Naruto vs Pain.

Actually. He doesn't block it, but diverts it. He never took a direct hit. You can even see that his punch landed and Naruto's was avoided.

To divert a person punch you may not be on their very level of strength but you have to be comparable or you can not divert it. And again they have several clashes on the way down shown by hit boxes. Heck why am I even arguing this. It has nothing to do with this match. I am done. I have had too many arguments with you in the last few days.

To divert a person punch you may not be on their very level of strength but you have to be comparable or you can not divert it. And again they have several clashes on the way down shown by hit boxes. Heck why am I even arguing this. It has nothing to do with this match. I am done. I have had too many arguments with you in the last few days.

To divert a person punch you may not be on their very level of strength but you have to be comparable or you can not divert it. And again they have several clashes on the way down shown by hit boxes.

Roshi is a fair example of not being on someone's level but diverting their punches.

Heck why am I even arguing this. It has nothing to do with this match. I am done. I have had too many arguments with you in the last few days.

No skin off my bones honestly

Roshi is a fair example of not being on someone's level but diverting their punches.

I am just going to say that roshi was bs and what he did is flat out impossible logically with the difference in power and strength but alas Itachi was never implied to be weaker than KCM Naruto unlike roshi where that was the entire point.

Hst master said:
Itachi wasn't implied to be as strong either. Not to boot, it may not be fair to you, but it is an example.
He pretty much was simply by fighting him evenly, saying he is weaker is arbitrary based on his fighting style. Itachi never fought with brute force despite being pretty physically strong.

Rocker1189 said:
If roshi was in Naruto verse sure (no not the jinchurriki) but he is not.
That really doesn't matter? Considering in other matches these type of examples are fair ones.

That really doesn't matter? Considering in other matches these type of examples are fair ones.

I never thought brining up another series where something impossible happened could be used as an example considering series generally have different inapplicable rules.

Don't agree with the whole numbers = potency illusion argument. A disease that makes 10000 people sick isn't more potent than a disease that kills a person.

If one technique only puts people to sleep or whatever, and another kills people (or has killed people), there is really no comparison.

Back