• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Itachi's reasons are incorrect because obito saw the invisible person by seeing his chakra which equates to reiatsu so he can't see Byakuya he would just see a mass of energy crushing his soul which, since he lacks soul manipulation resistance, kills him

Tl;dr He can't see Byakuya and gets reiatsu crushed to death

tachi stomps via genjutsu. All of his genjutsu freeze people in place and the AP is similar enough that reiatsu crush would do nothing. Not to mention that susanoo is more than strong enough to defend him from it especially with Tata mirror.

Ap's not similar at all? Byakuya is so above Tenso Jurin it's not even funny, Pre Timeskip Toshiro's one of the weakest Captains and Byakuya is one of the strongest. Not to mention is able to one shot people who scale to it. Itachi is comparable with the progenitor of the Calc, Sasuke. And he can't see Reiatsu Crush to react to it. Reiatsu is litterally just Spiritual Pressure.

SBA means they start within each others range and Itachi has been noted for being dangerous because he can out people plunder genjutsu across countries.

Feats? Cuz this is BS. And please don't try and say Yura, because that wasn't Genjutsu.

Itachi can see byakugan easily via sharingan as it can see invisible people

And he'd only see his spiritual energy all of the place.

Wrong he simply saw an invisible ninja, implying he saw chakra is head canon, he would survive the soul crushing perfectly fine since chakra includes spiritual power which is all you need to resist soul crushing, I guess we have now reverted back to only characters with soul manipulation resistance can fight bleach Characters lmao, better get you byakuya Vs MUI Goku match.

Souls are souls, regardless of whether they have organs. Itachi needs the feats to affect Byakuya.

SBA means starting distance is the max range of whoever has more up to 4km, not within each others range.

Byakuya has a scaling chain of multiple one shots starting with 657 megatons, Itachi does not. Reiatsu crush is a valid reason which makes this a passive stomp.

None of his genjutsu have the feats to even work, don't have the range to reach' still don't stop Reiatsu crush and his Susanoo is in much the same position as the rest of his arsenal. Byakuya stomps

Hst master said:
tachi stomps via genjutsu. All of his genjutsu freeze people in place and the AP is similar enough that reiatsu crush would do nothing. Not to mention that susanoo is more than strong enough to defend him from it especially with Tata mirror.

Ap's not similar at all? Byakuya is so above Tenso Jurin it's not even funny, Pre Timeskip Toshiro's one of the weakest Captains and Byakuya is one of the strongest. Not to mention is able to one shot people who scale to it. Itachi is comparable with the progenitor of the Calc, Sasuke. And he can't see Reiatsu Crush to react to it. Reiatsu is litterally just Spiritual Pressure.

SBA means they start within each others range and Itachi has been noted for being dangerous because he can out people plunder genjutsu across countries.

Feats? Cuz this is BS. And please don't try and say Yura, because that wasn't Genjutsu.

Itachi can see byakugan easily via sharingan as it can see invisible people

And he'd only see his spiritual energy all of the place.
Byakuya is 7-A he would at most be 2 times stronger which is still not reiatsu crush range. Unless you are arguing he should be 6-C in which case make you thread. Else he won't be desirable crushed the gap is not big enough within 7-A.

On mobile and about to go to sleep might find it later, either way via SBA they are within each others range.

Nope he would see byakuya fine as the sharingan has seen invisible people fine.

No nothing implied that he just saw the invisible guy because that's a power of the sharingan so by Occam's Razor the least assumptions is that he was seen thanks to an aforementioned power of the sharingan and not a random new power

Rocker1189 said:
Wrong he simply saw an invisible ninja, implying he saw chakra is head canon, he would survive the soul crushing perfectly fine since chakra includes spiritual power which is all you need to resist soul crushing, I guess we have now reverted back to only characters with soul manipulation resistance can fight bleach Characters lmao, better get you byakuya Vs MUI Goku match.
Wrong. All it takes is simply being weaker by a good enough amount.

, better get you byakuya Vs MUI Goku match.

I guess we just dropped having mature discussions.

That is what you are implying that without soul resistance you can't fight bleach Characters you know what was dropped ages ago.

So, something i just thought of, since Bleach characters all have organs and sasuke used his sharangan to see on a celular level. Wouldnt that me he would easily be able to see them?

Soul manip resistance is what is needed to resist all of their stuff. Don't have it then tough luck, the ways powers work aren't gonna bend over backwards to accomodate the character you like more.

AnonymousBlank said:
Souls are souls, regardless of whether they have organs. Itachi needs the feats to affect Byakuya.

SBA means starting distance is the max range of whoever has more up to 4km, not within each others range.

Byakuya has a scaling chain of multiple one shots starting with 657 megatons, Itachi does not. Reiatsu crush is a valid reason which makes this a passive stomp.

None of his genjutsu have the feats to even work, don't have the range to reach' still don't stop Reiatsu crush and his Susanoo is in much the same position as the rest of his arsenal. Byakuya stomps
They are affected by physical things they would be affected by genjutsu just as well.

Pretty sure it is withing the range of both people's maximums to make it a fair match.

Again make that AP CRT 7-A maxes at 1000 megatons iirc

And I disagree with everything you said last based on my other points Itachi genjutsus easily.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So, something i just thought of, since Bleach characters all have organs and sasuke used his sharangan to see on a celular level. Wouldnt that me he would easily be able to see them?
No, the reason they're invisible is because they're made of entirely different form of matter that is invisible to people that aren't spiritually aware.

Byakuya is 7-A he would at most be 2 times stronger which is still not reiatsu crush range. Unless you are arguing he should be 6-C in which case make you thread. Else he won't be desirable crushed the gap is not big enough within 7-A.

He can one shot and toy with those who are comparable to Pre Timeskip Toshiro and above. He's more than strong enough. He and Kenpachi treated the Cero Espada, as nothing more than a Nuisance. Toshiro can't even take on the Tereca Espada with help from 2 Visord.

On mobile and about to go to sleep might find it later, either way via SBA they are within each others range.

At their minimum.

Via his Chakra. We even see what a Sharingan user sees multiple times in the series.

AnonymousBlank said:
Soul manip resistance is what is needed to resist all of their stuff. Don't have it then tough luck, the ways powers work aren't gonna bend over backwards to accomodate the character you like more.
Great so you do believe fodder bleach Characters 1 shot MUI Goku, good to know. At least I am not the one massively wanking a verse.

Hst master said:

He can one shot and toy with those who are comparable to Pre Timeskip Toshiro and above. He's more than strong enough. He and Kenpachi treated the Cero Espada, as nothing more than a Nuisance. Toshiro can't even take on the Tereca Espada with help from 2 Visord.

At their minimum.

Via his Chakra. We even see what a Sharingan user sees multiple times in the series.
Again he is 7-A until he is a higher tier no dice I'm afraid.

Ok

And non of that for invisible people who obito was perfectly fine with seeing.

Paul Frank said:
No nothing implied that he just saw the invisible guy because that's a random power of the sharingan so by Occam's Razor the least assumptions is that he was seen thanks to an aforementioned power of the sharingan and not a random new power

Why are you even bringing in another char to this thread? It's irrelevant.

And we treat Reiatsu crush to AP so of course it won't work on Goku. It's not that hard to figure.

Aernasilver said:
Why are you even bringing in another char to this thread? It's irrelevant.

And we treat Reiatsu crush to AP so of course it won't work on Goku. It's not that hard to figure.
Then why is it being brought up here as passively 1 shotting itachi when they are withing the same tier with less than a 2 times difference in AP even when using scaling that is my point. Of course it won't work on Goku but they are saying you require soul manipulation resistance to not get instantly crushed which is what Goku does not have.

Probably because it would still work to a lesser extent. Even more so if they don't have resistance to soul manipulation.

@Rocker

But they aren't. They affect physical matter, not the other way around. You are the one who has to prove that Itachi can affect a completely new matter that he has never encountered before. You may as well be arguing that since a 4D being can affect a 3D, a 3D can actually do a thing to the 4D beyond give him another W.

But it isn't. Its whoever has more max range up to 4km. Just search SBA.

And Byakuya still has a scaling chain of oneshots starting with someone stronger than Itachi. That isn't changing anytime soon.

Oh grow up. If you actually read Bleach, you would know that fodder spirits can't reiatsu crush. The only ones that can be argued is Lieutenant level but they are always surrounded by people comparable or stronger, and that would be with effort anyway.

And it's a fact Toshiro would be stomped by Post Timeskip Byakuya.

Except

A. We already know how Sharingan Users see. It's far more likely he saw the chakra

B. The Camoflouge Jutsu uses Chakra to reflect light. He's covered in Chakra either way.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Rocker

But they aren't. They affect physical matter, not the other way around. You are the one who has to prove that Itachi can affect a completely new matter that he has never encountered before. You may as well be arguing that since a 4D being can affect a 3D, a 3D can actually do a thing to the 4D beyond give him another W.

But it isn't. Its whoever has more max range up to 4km. Just search SBA.

And Byakuya still has a scaling chain of oneshots starting with someone stronger than Itachi. That isn't changing anytime soon.

Oh grow up. If you actually read Bleach, you would know that fodder spirits can't reiatsu crush. The only ones that can be argued is Lieutenant level but they are always surrounded by people comparable or stronger, and that would be with effort anyway.
Except for them to be able to smack somethign, something has to smack into them, it is not a 1 way street. They are affected by physical things and thus can be affected back. Unless you really are now going into their durability does not matter because they can never be affected by physicals in which case refer back to my Goku comments and NLF page.

And he is still 7-A that is not changing either he never reiatsu one shot them them that's for sure.

I did read bleach Ty very much, but anyone if note has at least a little reiatsu so you won't see any showing of it by fodder. Great you are saying a lieutenant can one shot him, even better.

Hst master said:

And it's a fact Toshiro would be stomped by Post Timeskip Byakuya.

Except

A. We already know how Sharingan Users see. It's far more likely he saw the chakra

B. The Camoflouge Jutsu uses Chakra to reflect light. He's covered in Chakra either way.
Until he has a higher tier he isn't crushing anyone in 7-A apart from maybe 200 and lower megaton people.

Itachi would be able to see him fine with his sharingan, they are still easily able to discern human she within tons of chakra evidenced in sasuke Vs deidara.

Then this match won't be a thing either way eventual Naruto 6-C revision would be a thing too, whether they affect Itachi is a different story.

Go tell that to JoJo Stands.

And he still has a scaling chain for multiple oneshots starting with someone above Itachi. I dunno if you have realised yet but every version of Byakuya that isn't from the SS arc isn't actually 7-A. They are all much stronger but we are stuck in Bleach CRT limbo. They may be listed as 7-A but they stomp every other non Bleach 7-A into the dirt with pure AP.

Stop being pedantic, I never said they can one shot him. Reiatsu crush is hax. Say it with me, Rocker. H a x. AP doesn't mean shit against it unless said AP scales to their soul manip or is 4D.

AnonymousBlank said:
Go tell that to JoJo Stands.

And he still has a scaling chain for multiple oneshots starting with someone above Itachi. I dunno if you have realised yet but every version of Byakuya that isn't from the SS arc isn't actually 7-A. They are all much stronger but we are stuck in Bleach CRT limbo. They may be listed as 7-A but they stomp every other non Bleach 7-A into the dirt with pure AP.

Stop being pedantic, I never said they can one shot him. Reiatsu crush is hax. Say it with me, Rocker. H a x. AP doesn't mean shit against it unless said AP scales to their soul manip or is 4D.
I know nothing of Jojo stands thus can't answer.

Nd they are still 7-A with Itachi being in a pretty high level of 7-A untill anything like that changes they are not crushing any 7-As above 200 megatons.

So again they indeed can oneshots Goku passively. Even when it was decided that AP difference was the main way it would be used ok.

Itachi would be able to see him fine with his sharingan, they are still easily able to discern human she within tons of chakra evidenced in sasuke Vs deidara.

Except that this is being released by Byakuya all at once. Not as a technique or Justu.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
This is post-time skip Byakuya? he is in a pretty large scaling chain. I'm pretty sure he 1 shots like pretty hard.
Again until he is another tier he won't be oneshots anything.

Hst master said:

Except that this is being released by Byakuya all at once. Not as a technique or Justu.
It does not matter how it is realeased sasuke could easily see through masses of chakra to pinpoint a person Itachi can't easily do the same.

Look up any non JoJo character vs someone with a stand, see how that goes.

And he still one shots people far and away above Itachi.

..... its like you refuse to use the eyes I hope you possess in your skull. And it was decided incorrectly when Bleach AP and soul manip scale to each other just like how Digimon mind and soul manip/resistance scale to their AP as well.

@rocker

That's not how reiatsu crush works though

It's not even reishi so seeing a wave of chakra that's miles long doesn't help him see an invisible person

Back