• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He pretty much was simply by fighting him evenly, saying he is weaker is arbitrary based on his fighting style. Itachi never fought with brute force despite being pretty physically strong.

Except Naruto canonically threw one punch that Itachi avoided getting hit with. It's arbitrary that even though none of his attacks harmed Naruto and he never took a direct hit(or even something like splash damage) that he'd scale to KCM or Bijuu Mode.

@MetalGearRaiden

This. So much this. But in Naruto vs Bleach threads, mismatches somehow aren't a thing.

You would have to take it up with the wiki. And what you said, which such a huge disparity in numbers I would actually disagree there. Anymore than 100 to 1 and I disagree.

He pretty much was simply by fighting him evenly, saying he is weaker is arbitrary based on his fighting style. Itachi never fought with brute force despite being pretty physically strong.

Except Naruto canonically threw one punch that Itachi avoided getting hit with. It's arbitrary that even though none of his attacks harmed Naruto and he never took a direct hit(or even something like splash damage) that he'd scale to KCM or Bijuu Mode.

@MetalGearRaiden

This. So much this. But in Naruto vs Bleach threads, mismatches somehow aren't a thing.

It's really not because he has shown being able to fight evenly with them, not being overwhelmed in anyway way and diverting a punch already shows comparable stats so does exchanging punches on the way down to the ground.

And mismatches are a thing just that people disagree on what is and is not one.

That really doesn't matter? Considering in other matches these type of examples are fair ones.

I never thought brining up another series where something impossible happened could be used as an example considering series generally have different inapplicable rules.

It's not impossible tho? You may not like it, but that doesn't make it impossible.

That really doesn't matter? Considering in other matches these type of examples are fair ones.

I never thought brining up another series where something impossible happened could be used as an example considering series generally have different inapplicable rules.

It's not impossible tho? You may not like it, but that doesn't make it impossible.

It is impossible it is how physics works and their fight is portrayed with them being comparable as well.

It's really not because he has shown being able to fight evenly with them, not being overwhelmed in anyway way and diverting a punch already shows comparable stats so does exchanging punches on the way down to the ground.

You're gonna have to prove this. Because in the Manga he literally only avoids one punch. And I've already given an example on that.

And mismatches are a thing just that people disagree on what is and is not one.

"Disagree" Whatever you want to call it.

I have proved it with him being able to divert that punch then the several clashes drawn between him and Naruto as they come down neither being overwhelmed.

Rocker1189 said:
If a series uses more realistic physics in a fight(not saying Naruto is) you can't bring up dB to debunk it.
And it being DB plays what part exactly? Roshi dodges the inital punch and redirects it in another direction. Avoiding taking a hit. As soon as Roshi took a direct hit he was nearly out.

Rocker1189 said:
I have proved it with him being able to divert that punch then the several clashes drawn between him and Naruto as they come down neither being overwhelmed.
Except there isn't "several clashes?" they're in the air with the one exchange in which Naruto is the only one that gets hit, then he dodges Itachi's other kicks coming down before Bee steps in and slashes him away.

If roshi directly moved jiren's arm out of the way, the insane strength difference make that completely impossibly physically. Also the anime further confirms kcm Naruto and Itachi as equal. I am not going to bothered speculating further what the anime shows us. Any other thing said on that is just headcanon.

And the anime is non canon. I already gave examples of Anime only things in canon events. And I'm not talking about the Super Manga. I'm talking about the anime, in which he avoided Ganos' hits and the second he took one, he was nearly down.

I'm gonna vote for the guy with the sick ass eye powers, not the biggest fan of Naruto but I know Itachi is one of the smarter characters in the series, dude makes back up plans with years in consideration like what he did with Shisui's Eye after being reincarnated.

Rocker1189 said:
Anime confirms them being equal anything else said is head canon.
The anime is supporting canon at best

If the events didn't also occur in the manga i.e the clashes you're talking about, then they aren't canon

@rocker

The clashes you're using to prove them being comparable don't exist in the manga and thus are not canon

Rocker1189 said:
Anime is supporting canon just like most manga with anime .
It's non canon. We don't try and use anime feats or events for series that start with a Manga. It's why there's no 4-A Canon Goku.

Saying their not comparable is head canon the anime is supervised by kishimoto he knows what he wants the characters to be a me to do.

So is Byakuya immense mind manip resistance feats gonna count for nothing. I know Tsukuyomi is OP ,but that's just because its scary perception manip,but it wont be so OP to A character with long life span, strong will,zanpakutou partner,Sixth sense,immense energy control and several feats of resisting arguably more potent mind manipulations.

Byakuya laughs off basic genjutsu,shakes off Tsukuyomi and proceeds to beat the pink shit out of itachi .....(no offense Itachi,I love u bro).

It's non canon. We don't try and use anime feats or events for series that start with a Manga. It's why there's no 4-A Canon Goku.

It's supporting canon, Naruto and Itachi clash in manga, Itachi is not looking weaker but does not block a direct hit. In the anime he fights a bit more confirming that he is Indeed comparable. It is not some massive tier change. Especially when your point is as weak as they don't have a direct clash yet they are very even in the fight in the manga.

Rocker1189 said:
Saying their not comparable is head canon the anime is supervised by kishimoto he knows what he wants the characters to be a me to do.
So are several other Mangaka and their series anime? Your point?

Zzsax said:
So is Byakuya immense mind manip resistance feats gonna count for nothing. I know Tsukuyomi is OP ,but that's just because its scary perception manip,but it wont be so OP to A character with long life span, strong will,zanpakutou partner,Sixth sense,immense energy control and several feats of resisting arguably more potent mind manipulations.

Byakuya laughs off basic genjutsu,shakes off Tsukuyomi and proceeds to beat the pink shit out of itachi .....(no offense Itachi,I love u bro).
Because it's not immense, it affected 7 people at most while basic genjutsu affected 600. Shaking off tsukuyomi is such downplay of tsukuyomi it is insane.

It's supporting canon, Naruto and Itachi clash in manga, Itachi is not looking weaker but does not block a direct hit. In the anime he fights a bit more confirming that he is Indeed comparable. It is not some massive tier change. Especially when your point is as weak as they don't have a direct clash yet they are very even in the fight in the manga.

Neither is the Buu vs Goku fight. Never happened in the manga tho and that's a actual fact. And yet again Naruto only throws one punch, he's moves away and then Bee makes Itachi back off. Simple.

So are several other Mangaka and their series anime? Your point?

It is enough to use to support that Itachi is comparable me to kcm Naruto when taking the manga fight into account, that is my point. The intense scrutiny on this is telling.

Hst master said:

Neither is the Buu vs Goku fight. Never happened in the manga tho and that's a actual fact. And yet again Naruto only throws one punch, he's moves away and then Bee makes Itachi back off. Simple.
Then you clearly did not look at the 6th page where as they are coming down you see a couple more clashes. It was clear Itachi is on kcm naruto's level forcing him on the defensive like that.

The list of year old Bleach CRTs, People believing Goku doesn't think in fights, Sonic CRTs, KH CRTs, FF CRTs and back and forth FT CRTs disagrees. And that's only 6 out of a lot more. Naruto is nowhere near the most scrutinized verse as you believe it to be because we consider anime series non canon.

Then you clearly did not look at the 6th page where as they are coming down you see a couple more clashes. It was clear Itachi is on kcm naruto's level forcing him on the defensive like that.

Noy really considering I mentioned those kicks, and all that means is Naruto didn't wanna fight him.

He has chakra arms he can easily hold them down if he is straight up stronger. But he clearly could not. All three of them busting the CT is further proof of that. I am just going to have to agree to disagree it is clear you would never agree to it despite further anime confirmation. Sorry but to me anime>>>>your headcanon.

He has chakra arms he can easily hold them down if he is straight up stronger. But he clearly could not. All three of them busting the CT is further proof of that. I am just going to have to agree to disagree it is clear you would never agree to it despite further anime confirmation. Sorry but to me anime>>>>your headcanon.

Back