• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Loser Brackets: Round 8 Koromon vs Baldi

Because it doesn't cause damage so odds are it wouldn't make him terribly mad. That and he's already mad at the player anyways. You can only get so mad at someone. His priority may be bad math but I think someone trying to kill him would tick him off.

Then why does he only amp himself further when he gets problems wrong?

Also When he is trying to kill the player, the only thing he can do that amps him is the number games. Why would he get angry enough to amp now when nothing here is like that? He hasn't amped when the player avoids him or pushes him back, so why would Koromon trigger it?

Even you admit he can only get so angry, so why would he increase his rage to the point of amping when it is so hard to cause him to amp in game?

I meant that he's already angry at the player. Sba puts him in a state where he's already angry because he's already willing to kill. Getting hurt should make him go faster the only reason why it doesn't happen in-game is because pushing doesn't hurt him.

But if he is already angry, and it is hard to make him angrier except for one narrow thing, and the closest thing to what happens here doesn't amp him, then you have to make an wild assumption that he can amp. Then your only argument is purely an assumption. Why should I take it seriously when most other things, even being impeded from his main goal multiple times when he is already angry, don't amp him.

What is the proof for him not amp I amping due to not being hurt?

I mean it's generally just logical that hurting someone is going to make them angry. Especially when Baldi seems a bit childish and a bit too prone to anger based off what we see. Saying that Baldi could ever only be agitated by a wrong math problem is a bit of a silly thing to say because we generally just assume...characters have their full ray of emotions.

Yeah but the evidence contradicts it. He doesn't get angry at many things that would piss most people off and only gets mad at math problems he rigs.

So you are assuming something that is contradicting in verse.

To be frank we don't even know if he rigs them though. Could just be a mechanical malfunction. Either way he gets angry to the point of murdering someone if you solve one problem wrong. I think causing physical pain would anger him as well. You never really seemingly cause pain to Baldi in his game so we can't say with absolute certainty it doesn't. You're ignoring that point

Their is nothing to support that and things much more severe (pushed into wall while chasing someone) don't anger him to the point of amping. Whether it hurts him or not is irrelevant because it still shows how hard it is to cause Bald to amp

He also moves in bursts, so koro could run away and range spam before he gets him.

Yea. I get the it needs evidence to prove it approach your taking. It's a lot more usable in other fights. But in this case. It's just general logic that assaulting someone is going to tick them off. This needs literally only one vote danggit

Back