• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There is the matter of the fact that most of Leone's attacks won't do anything due to Luffy's resistance of Blunt force. I mean, she has claws but that really won't make much of a difference to me. I assume that this is using their second key for for each which mean Monkey boi have a slight advantage on AP then busty Lion but it doesn't matter much really.

I vote for Luffy for that Leone can't do much of anything to rubber boy in my opinion.

As I said in Zoro vs Hiruzen's thread, you should wait until we finish the revisions because there's the possibility that Low 7-B Luffy is no longer usable.

Mismatch leone didn't have anything to bypass luffy rubber body, even you give leone infinite stamina luffycan just sit and enjoy her hit whole day

Luffy at this time still had his weakness against sharp or piercing attacks. Then Leone can hurt your body.

Well Leone does have claws

Although I wonder if Luffy is also weak against flames like Amaterasu or Jaou Ensatsu Ryuukashou?

Don't know about the latter, but Amaterasu (depending if you talking about Naruto), is a black flame that is said to burn for seven days and seven nights. No one in series has display truly tanking the flame head-on and living to tell the tale without maiming themselves. Luffy might have resistance to heat and flame, but if Luffy get caught in that, he be a very burnt monkey as I don't think Luffy can withstand flame of that magnitude continously for seven day and nights.

Luffy can withstand 30.000C, currently the heat of a lightning. btw, I'm not seeing this skill in Leone's profile.

Calaca Vs said:
As I said in Zoro vs Hiruzen's thread, you should wait until we finish the revisions because there's the possibility that Low 7-B Luffy is no longer usable.

Back