• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bunnyx (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir) VS Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

mDFVlNV.png
infinity_war_doctor_strange__1____png_by_captain_kingsman16_dc5lkn4-fullview.png

Last edited:
I'm interested in this match, but too lazy to research it right now.
Also, stupid Wiki breaking linked images.

Honestly, doesn't Strange just...have better abilities? Like, even his basic hax alone such as his magical energy weapons along with his genius level intelligence and his martial arts training should be able to keep up with Bunnyx, though his tactic of trapping her in the mirror dimension would likely be ineffective against her since she could probably use Burrow and get out, same with him dropping her into different dimensions like he did with Loki. Her combat style is pretty similar to any typical portal user, which obviously Strange has knowledge on combating considering that's one of the main uses of magic in the MCU. And this is not even considering the fact that the Cloak of Levitation is autonomous and would be another surprise he would have in his arsenal, as well as having the Eye of Agamotto in his back pocket in case he needs it, though it's fairly unlikely he'll use it, or even need it.

I'm throwing my chips down with Doctor Strange here due to his intelligence, his slight AP advantage, and just more useful hax.

Winner: Doctor Strange

This is another good match-up

However, can Doctor Strange return from being temporally BFR-ed? Not to mention that Bunnyx can simply drop him in outer space and kill him right there

For being temporally BFR'd, I would think that would be a case where Strange would end up using the Eye of Agamotto and reverse time so the portal would open back up and he can step back through.

Space, however, I'd like to think that he could just make a portal himself and come back, but it is just as possible that he ends up dying in space because space, so I'll count that as one way she could win.

For being temporally BFR'd, I would think that would be a case where Strange would end up using the Eye of Agamotto and reverse time so the portal would open back up and he can step back through.

Space, however, I'd like to think that he could just make a portal himself and come back, but it is just as possible that he ends up dying in space because space, so I'll count that as one way she could win.
Even if he steps back through the portal, it'll lead him to Bunnyx's pocket dimension with no real way for him to determine which way he went when he was sended to the other time period

Been thinking about this.

Like, Reversing Time to travel into the future through the portal that wouldn't extist in the present, as time is being reversed in the past, not in the future.

Fluff-miraculous-ladybug-42964439-268-268.gif

Last edited:
Even if he steps back through the portal, it'll lead him to Bunnyx's pocket dimension with no real way for him to determine which way he went when he was sended to the other time period
Does he not have a photographic memory, though? Like, if he sees himself being thrown from one portal into another, wouldn't he know exactly which portal he was thrown out of and be able to follow it back? Or would it not work like that?

Actually, now that I think about it, he could probably just use the Eye again to actually see where he was punted through, if he doesn't just confront Bunnyx there mid-transit outright.

Does he not have a photographic memory, though? Like, if he sees himself being thrown from one portal into another, wouldn't he know exactly which portal he was thrown out of and be able to follow it back? Or would it not work like that?

Actually, now that I think about it, he could probably just use the Eye again to actually see where he was punted through, if he doesn't just confront Bunnyx there mid-transit outright.
Ok, but Bunnyx can easily just transport him into Outer Space, which will kill him. MCU characters die in space very quickly (aside from Thor and maybe other Gods but he's an exception) such as Yondu and Thanos' minion

The first scene shows him in high atmosphere rather than in space. The same reason why Goku don't have self-sustainence type 1

The others seem like they happened in some sort of other worlds or something so that's not really outer space either

The first scene shows him in high atmosphere rather than in space. The same reason why Goku don't have self-sustainence type 1

The others seem like they happened in some sort of other worlds or something so that's not really outer space either
It seems to be reasonably up into the atmosphere they would experience the same cosmic cold that is in space. Which is why we see him flying and we see the stars and the moon.

It seems to be reasonably up into the atmosphere they would experience the same cosmic cold that is in space. Which is why we see him flying and we see the stars and the moon.
Though he sees a butterfly right next to him being able to fly in space with no problem.

This makes it seem more like, again, that it isn't quite outer space but rather very high in Earth's atmosphere

Here's a crazy theory, however. What if Strange, I dunno, decided to take away her Miraculous by lassoing the umbrella out of her hand? I mean, it would look like a weapon, because it is one, and Strange has definitely gone for the disarming maneuver before.

Here's a crazy theory, however. What if Strange, I dunno, decided to take away her Miraculous by lassoing the umbrella out of her hand? I mean, it would look like a weapon, because it is one, and Strange has definitely gone for the disarming maneuver before.
Bunnyx's Miraculous is a Clock inside one of her pockets. The umbrella is the weapon that the Miraculous creates for her.

Last edited:
Whoops, I figured it was in the umbrella much like Hawkmoth's is in his cane. Never mind.

Back