• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bump to 47's movement Speed and Striking Strength.

I would like to have 47's movement Speed bumped to Peak Human and Striking Strength bumped to likely Class KJ for 47 being able to take on Number 48 clones that were stated to be genetically superior to 47 himself during Hitman Codename 47. Link to the number 48 clones are here: http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/No._48

I'll post the 48 clones stats here as well. Tell me what you think.

Background on the Number 48 clones from the link:

The number 48s, like their predecessor 47, are a Class I Series IV clone. They were supposed to be genetically superior to Agent 47, possessing above-average combat accuracy, a much lower reaction to pain, increased damage resistance and heightened speed. He was designed to be a type of "puppet" for Dr. Ort-Meyer, doing everything they are told and having no choice but to follow

Physical Enhancements: This particular clone was encoded with all of Agent 47's enhanced physical abilities, as well as some improvements.

• Accelerated Aging: The No. 48 clones were accelerated into adulthood by Dr. Ort-Meyer.
  • Heightened Speed: The 48s have been seen to move slightly faster than Agent 47 himself, and to somersault to get out of rough situations.
  • Heightened Strength: The 48s are physically as powerful as Agent 47.
  • Heightened Resilience: The 48s have a much lower reaction to pain & can tolerate more damage than Agent 47 himself. They are immune to small firearms, but are capable of dying from something as powerful as a large Minigu.
  • Heightened Combat Skills: The 48s have been encoded with all the combat skills of Agent 47.
  • Lack of Free Will: This is one of the qualities, which makes Dr. Ort-Meyer see them as the perfect super soldier. However, this is also a weakness, as they cannot think for themselves in combat.

The normal human level movement speed rating he currently has is based on him running a long distance at a moderate pace (makes sense for him to run at such as pace over long distances). In truth, 47 is a peak human specimen. At his best, he can touch peak human speeds. As for his striking strength, he can hurt characters with durability comparable to his own. I recall him or someone comparable to him surviving a two storey fall and then getting back up to continue on fighting. So a Class KJ striking strength upgrade is reasonable.

Back