• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bullshit luck vs Bullshit luck (Komatsu vs Komaeda)

Well,here folks,first match using DR character,and also my most weirdness match i create (luck vs luck? f**k me),okay lets go!!

-SBA come to play

-Komatsu eqquiped by Derous Fang Knife

-Win via anything!!!

Komaeda
Let alone this

Komatsu s gourmet demon by addrid-dabdf09
This is bullshit

• Komatsu : 0
  • Komaeda : 0

AFAIK He doesn't have combat feats, but his best luck feat is when Komatsu(But with Zebra and Sunny protection, although both sunny and zebra will later lost their consciousness after they are loss against Joa, so i'm not sure if their protection is still on) and the other cheff that I forget his name manage to fully prepare God and God is so hard to be prepared since even a dead meat from it will passively sucking away other pplstrength and full mature God is strong enough to affect the 4 heavenly kings when the power is close to the eight kings power level(in fact God is stronger than Neo Acacia), not to mention cooking 1 scale of god is like cooking an entire large planet and this process to cook GOD is so difficult and dangerous even legendary chef like frohze who her gourmet luck can affect ppl as strong as Grotesque God Acacia almost died when she tried to prepared immature God.

But basically Komatsu is not a fighter, he is a chef with high level gourmet luck(gourmet luck is the source of all miracle in the universe) and his feats with gourmet luck is only base on him effortlessly beat or finding a better way to cook certain ingredient better than chef with thousand of years of experience.

Back