• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate bullshit luck boy vs always success bunny Girl

Surprised that nobody made this,so let me make this match.

-Place located in berlin,more like in weaponry vault in nazi camp

-Range is 100 meter

-Start in barehand,but they can pick anything in that vault (list: Gun,shotgun,granade,flamethrower,Bazooka,sword,knife,machinegun,assault rifle,sniper rifle,and lastly rock)

-No vision each other

-Prep time is allowed

-They are have knowledge each other before

-Win via death!!!

Komaeda
This boy have bullshit luck that make us jawdrop!!

Bunny Girl Karen
This girl is always success 100% no matter what!!

• Karen : 0
  • Nagito : 0

Her thecnique,unbeatable emperor,grant her an infinity supply of success (imagine goddess of victory),she will not lose in luck based situation (imagine gambling),all of the attack will miss and fail to hit her,as stated by this word :

'When she and Higashikawa Mamoru (who had gained a similar absurdity) fought, they realized it was impossible for them to kill each other, as their weapons constantly broke when they tried to attack the other person. Karen further stated that even if they brought a Gatling gun or a shoulder-fired missile to the fight they would still be unable to harm each other. "

Thats it,thought?

Additionally, Karen's absurdity works outside the constraints of time and continuity/causality, as she basically has the same ability as Mamoru and she similarly retained her ability after Mamoru used his to undo the past event that had granted them their absurdities.

I can't even wank Ultimate bullshit that hard man.

yeah that too. I cant believe I did not mention that. Honestly is she the strongest 10-B? Because at the very least she can not lose.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Additionally, Karen's absurdity works outside the constraints of time and continuity/causality, as she basically has the same ability as Mamoru and she similarly retained her ability after Mamoru used his to undo the past event that had granted them their absurdities.
I can't even wank Ultimate bullshit that hard man.
>Karen's absurdity works outside the constraints of time and continuity/causality

Welp....shit,i forgot that word,yeah this is mismatch.

Technically you never ask whatever komatsu can use his luck as offensive capability. :p so I just pretend that is a stomp to troll you :p But in reality im not sure if Komatsu can hit Nagito due to lack of control over his power.

Since Nagito would prefer getting despair first before Hope, he loses and somehow becomes a ********* and say "It's a given that a loser like me loses in a luck-based match".

He gets stomped and he blushes. (Am I weird?) (Yes).

Back