• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bulk VS Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortnite Thanos VS Bulk

An ugly purple monster from a bad movie VS an ugly purple monster from a bad game

Speed Equalized

The Amazing Bulk:

The Mad Titan:

Probably the only result Bulk will ever get: 1

bulk has 7-B durability but bulk can't hurt thanos

incon(how long do you think bulk will stay? i say about a week before he's deleted)

Lavcore said:

incon(how long do you think bulk will stay? i say about a week before he's deleted)
(Why would he be deleted?)

BigSmoke4269 said:
Lavcore said:

(Why would he be deleted?)
not that i have anything against blatantly copyright infringment Mr. Bulk but i guarantee there will be a CRT to delete him within days.

aren't all incon thunder mcqueen matches incon because no one has an wincon and both end up dead?(because of lack of prior knowledge)

Tbh I feel like a lot of Thunder's matches should be removed as many are made to specifically be incons and inflate his incon-streak.

Here there is no match, since both can't harm each other.

At least in Thunder's scenario someone dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back