• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bulat upgrade

Now I'm not one hundred percent sure, but if Tatsumi is calced at City Block AP when he put Incursio on, Bulat should get an upgrade, as Leone stated that he was not at Bulats level. "Little by little...he's reaching Bulats level." This is her exact words. It is also stated by now of the Three Beasts that Bulat was almost as strong as Esdeath.

Drellix said:
Now I'm not one hundred percent sure, but if Tatsumi is calced at City Block AP when he put Incursio on, Bulat should get an upgrade, as Leone stated that he was not at Bulats level. "Little by little...he's reaching Bulats level." This is her exact words.
City Block level is for Tatsumi's evolved form I think.... I'm not too sure.... So you should ask A6 or Kami about this.

Thebluedash said:
Drellix said:
Now I'm not one hundred percent sure, but if Tatsumi is calced at City Block AP when he put Incursio on, Bulat should get an upgrade, as Leone stated that he was not at Bulats level. "Little by little...he's reaching Bulats level." This is her exact words.
City Block level is for Tatsumi's evolved form I think.... I'm too really sure.... So you should ask A6 or Kami about this.
Nope, Incursio evolved is the MCB one, probably because he took on Esdeath for a bit.

Alakabamm said:
Thebluedash said:
Drellix said:
City Block level is for Tatsumi's evolved form I think.... I'm not too sure.... So you should ask A6 or Kami about this.
Nope, Incursio evolved is the MCB one, probably because he took on Esdeath for a bit.
But Esdeath is City Block? Why is Tatsumi even likely MCB?

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/c/ce/Photo_3_kindlephoto-1067698924.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151227034231'][IMG alt="Photo 3 kindlephoto-1067698924 said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/c/ce/Photo_3_kindlephoto-1067698924.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20151227034231[/IMG][/URL]
Thebluedash"]
Alakabamm said:
Thebluedash said:
Drellix said:
But Esdeath is City Block? Why is Tatsumi even likely MCB?
When he fought with Wave.it's the picture up there.

Well it should be calculated first, as that doesn't really look Multi-City Block to me, at best we can put it as "Probably", but definitely not "Likely" for now as we' don't have a calc for it.

Thebluedash said:
Well it should be calculated first, as that doesn't really look Multi-City Block to me, at best we can put it as "Probably", but definitely not "Likely" for now as we' don't have a calc for it.
Seems fair. But back to the original topic. Base Incursio Tatsumi is City Block Level. And it's said that's Bulat is still stronger then him at this point.

Thebluedash said:
By the way, I take responsibility for changing them without the calcs. But that was when i first got here and knew nothing about the calcs. I apologize for that.

If I remember correctly, going by character statements, Bulat is the premiere member of Night Raid, likely above Akame, as he was considered by Esdeath a real threat.

Also, Bulat was called to be close to Esdeath combat-wise while it was also stated Akame had to have 9 (I think) other Teigu users and an army to take Esdeath.

Lastly, has Tatsumi been stated to surpass Bulat yet? I mean, it took 3 Teigu users, one of which has homefield advantage (on a boat in the middle of the ocean where Bulat had to watch his movements or he'd sink the ship or something) and poison and PIS to kill Bulat.

These are just statements though, and I haven't confirmed them yet so they are all still from my faulty memory.

Gemmysaur said:
If I remember correctly, going by character statements, Bulat is the premiere member of Night Raid, likely above Akame, as he was considered by Esdeath a real threat.
Also, Bulat was called to be close to Esdeath combat-wise while it was also stated Akame had to have 9 (I think) other Teigu users and an army to take Esdeath.

Lastly, has Tatsumi been stated to surpass Bulat yet? I mean, it took 3 Teigu users, one of which has homefield advantage (on a boat in the middle of the ocean where Bulat had to watch his movements or he'd sink the ship or something) and poison and PIS to kill Bulat.

These are just statements though, and I haven't confirmed them yet so they are all still from my faulty memory.
You are correct. I had forgot about the statement of him being on Esdeaths level.

As far as i remember...Evolved Incursio is at least City Block level.

At least High 8-C Bulat is fine to me.

KamiYasha said:
As far as i remember...Evolved Incursio is at least City Block level.
At least High 8-C Bulat is fine to me.
Tatsumi is listed as City Block even for his unevolved form. So do we downgrade Tatsumi's unevolved form?

KamiYasha said:
Maybe, or maybe put: Likely City Block level for bulat.
Well there's a statement of Bulat being on Esdeath's level, so just "City Block level" should work right? Plus, he's stronger than Tatsumi's unevolved form so he should be City Block anyways.

There's Bulat speeding from out of nowhere.

Scene 1.

This is while Akame is training Tatsumi.

Notice how Bulat is nowhere to be seen.

Scene 2.

Bulat is still nowhere to be seen.

Scene 3.

Surprise motherlover.

How do we take this?

Bulat - blitzes Tatsumi from out of panel
No Bulat.

Bulat - blitzes Tatsumi from out of panel2
No Bulat either.

Bulat - blitzes Tatsumi from out of panel3
Surprise. Unarmored Bulat.

Alakabamm said:
I take it as Tatsumi being slow >:)
To bump this thread.

Wasn't Tatsumi able to react well enough not to die in one shot to Akame prior to joining Night Raid?

Also, he was able to go faster than Zank expected him to be able to with a mind-reading teigu, and this is the same Zank who managed to cut Akame at the time.

So Bulat randomly appearing out of nowhere without armor and being able to punch Tatsumi (who did not so much as blink from the looks of it so he could not have missed Bulat running there) with him not being able to so much as register his appearance is, to me, a pretty big thing.

Back