• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buffing Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never thought I'd do this but let me explain why Saitama needs a Buff. Remember how he Survived a Black Hole when Fighting Geryuganshoop (Geryuganshoop made a Black Hole when he was fighting Saitama)? Shouldn't that mean anything? He was able to move in an area that not even Light could move in and OHKOed Geryuganshoop. Saitama didn't even show signs of being affected by that Black Hole. So should his Speed, Durability, Stamina, Power, and Lifting Class get some sort of increase? Or did I miss something?

Unquantifiable and probably not even a black hole.

No we already went over this months ago when the feat first happened.1 tanking blackholes arent quantifiable.2 Geryuganshoop never said he was using a blackhole he just talk of the gravity of a blackhole he didnt specifically say i am using the gravity of a black hole.3 if it was a real blackhole the entire ship should have been destroyed but it wasnt plus despite it being a so called blackhole the ship still had light it should have been completely dark.

Celestial Pegasus said:
No we already went over this months ago when the feat first happened.1 tanking blackholes arent quantifiable.2 Geryuganshoop never said he was using a blackhole he just talk of the gravity of a blackhole he didnt specifically say i am using the gravity of a black hole.3 if it was a rreal blackhole the entire ship should have been destroy but it wasnt plus despite it being a so called blackhole the ship still had light it should have been completely dark.
Well then. Okay then looks like I accidentally went Saitama Wank Mode. Okay I'm wrong, close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back