• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Decent Mascot VS Huge Mascot

Only fair Bubsy VS Mario matchup.

Bubsy finds Mario hanging out eating some of Bowser's Sourpuss Bread and wants some. Mario, being a greedy pig, says no. The fight ensues.

Conditions:

• This is Hotel Mario Mario.
  • No prep on either side.
  • Both have all equipment.
  • Speed equalized if needed.
  • Both're 9-A.
Bubsy is in base, no Virgil Reality Helmet. So again, 9-A.

Bubsy: 4

Hotel Mario Mario: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Mario cdi
Kisspng-bubsy-the-woolies-strike-back-bubsy-2-bubsy-in-cl-5b0d075cd667e8.0665568915275805088782

Bubsy simply due to transmutation honestly. Mario doesn't have a response to it and I doubt he can do much before Bubsy pulls out that attacks.

I might actually have a good fight for Bubsy

If you didn't read the "no" in the plot with the exact voice line in Hotel Mario you are nothing to me

Bubsy FRA.

Back