• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
bruno probaly should have won this fight

I go in to more detail here

does anyone disagree

If not I feel like it should be changed

Oh, it seems you want want the Kira vs Bruno match removed.

That match had speed equal checking it, which is Bruno's saving grace, under those circumstances Kira likely would win while Bruno would likely win speed unequal.

I remember that thread. Without even clicking on the link, I remember that the guy who used powerscaling to prove that KQ was stronger than SF did it all wrong. He also made the assumption that Bruno cannot affect stands with his ability, when in fact he can, as shown during his fight with Cioccolata and his initial encounter with the boss.

SF should be stronger then KQ, it can inflict superficial damage on King crimson, who can gore Chariot (While taking no damage), who can 1v1 SP, who can stomp the shit outta KQ, while half dead and in a weaker state then when Chariot fought it.

SHA is a major threat to SF and should be able to straight up kill it under some circumstances given what it did to SP but I'm pretty sre Bruno can figure that out on how it would function, plus he's kinda super cold, canonically, for obvious reasoning.

Also zippers work on Stands yeah, shown multiple times. Even on his own stand.

I think I'm siding with Bruno even if we equalize speed, though I'll admit I'm a bit biased since he's one of my favorites. I have a bad habit of infodumping and overexplaining so I'll keep it brief:

While all Kira has to do is touch Bruno, Bruno is far more skilled and experienced in combat, which is a very big deal. Combine that with the AP advantage that we've established, and it's pretty likely that Kira is going to eat SF's fist at least once or twice right off the bat. And every blow he takes will hinder his movements little by little via zippers.

I could go on forever about how many advantages Bruno has over Kira, here. I'll make a more comprehensive post later, but I'm going to bed now.

As long as Bruno is trying to kill him intially he likely would take it, if Kira somehow tips him off that he makes bombs via his hands, he's getting the secco treatment as well.

If Bruno isnt trying to kill but Kira on the other hand is, I'm sure he can lull Bruno into his melee range and land a blow or trick Bruno into touching a bomb of his when he's unaware like he did Harvest or with the door knob (or panties).

If Bruno wants to finish off Kira right away then he can likely just finish him off via blitzing before Kira can even get a chance to bomb him or anything and decap.

Bruno has the advantage with hindering his opponents, capable of instakilling if he lands a blow on the right place, more experience and skill, SHA wouldnt track him thus it aint a factor unless Kira can give it specific commands (he may be capable of doing so if his final use of it is any indication), has the AP advantage by a fair amount and a huge speed benifit over Kira due to scaling off Chariot and thus SP (who blitzes Kira when half dead), mobility advantage, stealth and can hide, normally fatal wounds wont kill him (heavy bodily destruction is a must, impaling, slit throats, ruptured organs, etc arent gonna stop him), has double the stand range of killer queen too, longer with zipper punch.

While Kira has SHA (would ohko Bruno plus his stand with no questions asked if hot enough and SF aint stopping it physicaly if SP cant, zippers may complicate it though), can instakill if he gets Bruno to make contact with a bomb via transfer, instakills if Bruno is touched directly by him or his stand and a much better starting mindset when cornered (trying to erase the opponent via his bomb).

Bruno definitely has more advantages but Kira's advantages are insta wins. I'd give it to Bruno though speed unequal while equal could go either way as basically at that point its who touches the other first.

You're right, it could go either way with speed equalized.

But I'd like to mention that Bruno is most likely going for the kill here, too. Every time he seemed hesitant to kill someone, it was merely because he was biding his time and waiting for an opening, and in Giorno's case it was because he planned to interrogate him first. The moment he saw openings against Prosciutto, Pesci, and Secco, he went straight for it.

Prosciutto, Pesci and Secco are a bit on the high end, they were very dangerous criminals that were kinda killing a bunch of civilians and almost murdered his team. Unless he has prior info on Kira, he may just try and brutalize or incap first.

When he's capable of incaping he tends to try that first, like with Mario or trying to make the presumed boss give up first.

I think he says it elsewhere too, he tries to knockout and cripple and only kills when he must. Plus while dubiously canon, that's how his mindset is explained in PHF.

I always forget about speed equalized

the OG thread says no prior knowledge but bruno's mentalility towards fight relys on context he kills them if he gets an order to (pre episode 20 of course), but the most likely option is kira jumps him so him going for the kill right off the bat is probaly not gonna happen and considering speed no longer matters but on another note kira has never been shown using his abilities on a stand more so having to touch an object if the object touches something else the thing it touched blows upotherwise it explodes so he would most likely not be able to blow up ZM so if bruno wants to he could use the 5M starting range to punch kira from where ever he wants to because we all know that E in range is bullshit

Why would Kira jump him? If Kira had the option to jump him or stay low, he wouldnt make himself known. He tries to avoid confrontation at all costs.

Kira transfers a charge from a coin to harvest vaping it (with Shigechi getting damaged in the blast due to proximity) and it was stated that if he touched CD in the final showdown, he could make CD into a bomb (plus in the manga it's stated he can make anything into a bomb, dont know why stands would be magically excluded given that stands the main thing).

Sticky Finger's effective range is only like a meter or two, it's just he has extendo arms and the zippers can extend farther, SF can not exit the 2 meters itself though.

first I would like to see where you found that specifically stated part becuase I don't know where that come from

and also for that ZM range problem why would bruno not just back up

last question how would the fight start becuase that would be important to the situation

Kira literally says himself that he hates fighting and avoids it all costs.

Why would Kira not just move forward? And sf tends to go for cqc, unless he knows what Kira can do he's likely gonna cqc, meaning he's gonna be in range of Kira in order to actually fight it.

Idk, assuming that they both want to beat the other but are in character still, meaning Kira would do what he normally does while Bruno does what he normally does.

Since speed is equalized, and there's NO prior knowledge, this is pretty much the way I see this going.

1.Bruno sees Kira

2.Kira sees Bruno

3.Zipper Man and 4.Deadly Queen trade blows

5.Deadly Queen gets zipped up to high HECC

6.Deadly Queen detonates Zipper Man and Bruno therefore

7.The zippers begin to dissolve and Kira dies from being in a bunch of little pieces when the zippers leave.

There may be some holes, but I think I got it at least SOMEWHAT close.

If they bother getting in CQC at all, Bruno still takes it. Stronger, more acrobatic and skilled, far more experienced and more used to fighting than Kira, etc., which is still a big deal.

A good case could still be made for Kira, though. Even if Bruno is more skilled, stronger, and experienced, he doesn't know that if KQ's hand touches him or SF, he loses.

I'm not sure who to vote for here.

Back